Snowniggers

Is it true that Nunavut is a ghetto and Inuits behave worse than niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

flaghunters.githubio/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
gov.nu.ca/public-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's basically a third world shithole but even worse because there's literally NOTHING there and there's no sunlight half the year, there is literally nothing to do but hunt animals and get drunk

yes
gas huffing niggers

It's a /comfy/ life

there no one there thus no snowniggers

Why aren't the inuits building stuff to do in their villages?

No, Nunavut's true.

Im currently in Nunavut, this makes me almost think this is an intelligence op, for all my posts

30,000 people here, AMA (except where I live exactly)

How warm does it get up there?

for maybe a week, up to 25, but rare

Sounds perfect

What temp is it normally?

And also, do you enjoy living in a cold location?

How are the people? How's life?

Is it true that the St Louis cops accused of shooting an unarmed black teen were framed by the prosecutor?
ST LOUIS COPS RAILROADED BY PROSECUTOR, JURY TRANSCRIPTS SHOW
LIES -- CHANGED STATEMENTS -- ONSTAR AUDIO NOT USED

how many of your girlfriends have you murdered?

Is it true that all Inuks rape their kids, beat their wives and rob stores?

Do you purge?

natives do not behave worse than niggers. they stay home and drink.

What are you doing there bro?

as the person said above, its half the year sunlight, and half the year. Snow on the ground about 7 months of the year. Started a light snow two weeks ago. Can snow in any month.

In the dead of winter, minus 40, minus 60 with wind chill. I have had my eye lids froze to my head.

Alot of Inuit, get their cheeks frozen as kid, its kills the nerves, then through the years, they get frost bite there, and dont realize they have it, the wind going to the outer part of their face. When I am walking around in the cold, I wear a balaclava and they think Im not. I will touch my nose every 15 minutes to make sure its ok.

I have pissed in minus 40, it didnt freeze before it hit the ground so I think thats bullshit, but it does get cold pretty quick. I got lost on the land over the summer at the end of august, and I got cold pretty quick.

ps internet sucks here, and started acting up

as a proud 0.1% Yakut i resent this thread. Us snow niggers will be a super power by 2150 when we enter the next ice age and if you want your genes to survive you should laugh with one of us.

fuck just leave em alone boys, there asking for nothing more

I cant tell you what i do, it might reveal who I am
(sorry about that one)

crime is higher per capita here, and usually sex related. Yes, alot of domestic violence here.

I heard they behave like niggers toward each other. The niggery stays within their own community so it's not too bad for the rest of Canada, but it still sucks for anyone growing up there.
Your drunk uncle wants to be left alone until he goes comatose, but should you really let him do that?

They're killing off their own culture, though. Half the kids don't even speak the native language anymore because the parents are too drunk/high/busy abusing the neighbor's dog.

they are too scared to steal things, all the communities are small, and would give you a bad name for stealing

I feel like Im caught in an acidfox trap

>force a naturally migratory people to move into towns with modern amenities like cigarettes and booze

the white jew destroyed the native americans. It doesn't help many of them are still trying to cling to the old ways even tho its no longer possible. Whites beware, look toward the native americans to see what the death of a race looks like. i pity them.

your right, lets force them in to (((western))) culture and destroy theres

The cultures dead already just let them live the remaining days alone

They're adopting western culture on their own, though. If anything they could use some help preserving what's left of theirs.

how much would it cost to get to Alert?

How far do the paved roads go up there?

would you kindly install extraflags ?flaghunters.githubio/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums/

Im not really sure if their culture is dying is correct

Their TK -- traditional knowledge, pretty cool, something the Jedi's would believe in

Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit

Inuit probably are lost Mongols from Asia

Under rated

It's not totally dead. I think it could be revived and even monetized. There are many, many foreigners who would pay to get a taste of seal blubber ice cream or to fuck in an igloo.

I hear you, but they're the luckiest conquered/dying people in history. How kindly does an all powerful majority usually treat a tiny, "in the way", minority? Unless a clean, total genocide and swallowing up by history is more kind. It might actually be. It's a cruel world. Glad I believe in a metaphysical one after this.

as far as I know, there are no commercial flights to Alert, and you can only go by Canadian military

there are no paved roads here

all hamlet electricity is provide by diesel generators

all water and sewage is delivered by trucks

gravel roads for the whole hamlet, takes you about 5 to 10 minutes to dry end to end in each community , usually there is one or two gravel roads to get you out of town, which then turn into trails for the ATV

The size of his forehead indicates that he likely has a much smaller brain volume than regular humans.

You know what that would cost?
Usually I am against niggers of all varieties but the inuits I can kinda sympathize with.
Where they live at is usually pretty remote and expensive with little to no resources still by and retain at least a shadow of their heritage.
They drink and they shoot and keep to themselves mostly. Who can blame them? It's not a bad way to live if you're tough. Drink, fight, shoot and rape.

My job takes me into their reservations alot, they aren't a bad group of folks and know how to have a good time

thank you for this! my dream is to go north and see what it is like up there. Please come over here for further discussion! I would love to collect your rare flag (I made all of the Nunavut hamlet flags for Sup Forums)

>to see what the death of a race looks like. i pity them
There is literally millions of them in every american city. You just call them Hispanics. They are not a dying race. In fact they cant stop breeding

this is why they came up with the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement, now known as the Nunavut Agreement, and really its just so Russia cant attack, or they get blame for picking on the eskimos. Well played

Spics aren't Amerindians though. They're spics.

How are they dying? Native Americans have the highest birth rates in the country because they cant stop getting pregnant at 15. You retards have obviously never stepped foot in the southwest. Just because the tiny reservation out in thr northeast where you live has like 15 people in it does not mean that is how is everywhere. In Arizona the Navajo cant seem to stop breeding. Not to mention the 30 million indians just south of the rio grande in Mexico

gov.nu.ca/public-jobs

I find it funny that Nunavut controls the little islands in the southernmost part of hudsons bay.

is this my calling? I will unironically look into this

Are you gay perchance?

its because the Quebec Inuit didnt use them (much)

Snowniggers isn't the term for Inuits. Nice try, Sven.

Why you save gay gifs?

>Spics aren't Amerindians though
>Mexico
30% Amerindian
>Guatemala
40% Amerindian (most who are fluent in Mayan or simat dialects)
>Peru
45% Amerindian (majority)
>Bolivia
25% Amerindian

Not all Latin Americans are mestizos dumbass

>Bolivia
25% Amerindian
Are you fucking retarded?
You think they're all whites, wakandians and some natives?

In Bolivia like Mexico you are only considered amerindian if you speak in an indigenous language. So yes the amerindian population is much larger but if they only speak spanish they are considered mestizos. Same applies to Mexico. Your amerindian population is bigger than what you are willing to accept Cuactemoc

That is a Polar Gook, not a Snownigger.

i always say that white rednecks are closer to the traditional native culture, that might only be true for the north thought not to sure how the natives in america are

Ice-beaner is the preferred term, friend.

but they don't traditionally eat beans (or anything else requiring agriculture or knowledge beyond the stone age) and they actually are gooks, and also full house get

This is not true at all. Bolivia is the most indigenous country in the Western hemisphere and many people there consider themselves as such. Seriously, your average Bolivian makes a Mexican half-breed spic look like a fresh off the boat Spaniard in comparison.

And then those crazy 8's, they are Polar Gooks user. It's now official.

Native reservations are just like redneck areas. Most natives are concentrated in rural areas. They even dress like rednecks. All rural people are alike

Natives are the niggers of the north bud, in the territories they live off of the government

They are worse than rednecks fyi

Historically, how did these people bathe? With the temprature being so cold, seems lik it'd be difficult.

>implying

this was a really good question, and I asked my gf (who is beside me and Inuit) but I just tell her I m on the Internet Hate Machine, and Im one of the engines, but she doesnt know what that is

anyways, I didnt think to ask this, but she thinks they just took snow and animal skin and rubbed themselves, or didnt bath at all, but thats a really good question

most likely the didnt bath, given todays practices with more modern conviences

they would use old animal skins for toilet paper, and re-use it if possible

If you read the books of European explorers and missionaries from the 1600s, they say that Canadian Natives (not the Inuit tho') were pretty damn dirty, and thought that bathing in lakes was a good way to get yourself killed. Read Champlain's stuff, or the "Jesuit Relations", they're fascinating

I have a friend who tried to be a teacher in a small inuit village in Alaska. They paid really well since it is a shitty village that can only be accessed by bush planes, there was no highway that connected it to the outside world.

She quit after like 4 months. They killed her dog, constantly sexually harassed her, broke into he place while she was gone and stole shit etc. She tried to go to the local law enforcement and they just shrugged and told her maybe she should leave.

She said alcoholism was out of control. Even the rumor of somebody having a stash of alcohol caused that person's place to be broken into and ransacked by people looking for alcohol. She said child abuse and sexual abuse were also common and obvious.

She went there blue pilled as fuck thinking she was doing her part to save the world. She came back less than 6 months later totally shocked, broken, and with PTSD.

hah, I took that same screenshot months ago and I immediately thought of Sup Forums.

unimportant, but amusing

Sounds like those white liberals who do "Teach for America" in the inner-cities and become raging racists after 6 months

It's a sad thing. It's ashaming to be part of a race that is known for that sort of thing.

Not that we're not tring to fix it. Southcentral Foundation recentlly rolled out the Familly Wellness Warriors Program in an attempt to heal traumas.
Remember that not 30 to 40 years ago his was a place where we were forcing them still not to speak their native language, whitewashing the culture. My mother had a story where one of the teachers rubbed little girls face in her own piss, I forgot but that was the main part. Shit sounds fucked up.
But yeah, the alcoholism is rampant. Sometimes I feel like some of us aren't worth trying to save.

Well I was interested in moving to Alaska but then I noticed the rape rate and I also noticed it was at its highest in towns with large Inuit population. I have also seen several docs on inuits and the young appear to love nigger culture and enjoy rapping. Furthermore like most natives; alcoholism is rampant and to the extent that it is outright banned in certain towns

So based on the above they are probably like niggers

>I just tell her I m on the Internet Hate Machine, and Im one of the engines, but she doesnt know what that is

you are an autism

kitteh!

what is up with the raping -

Can I move there?

>Sometimes I feel like some of us aren't worth trying to save.
yikes

I never had an Inuit tell me to "run my pockets"

its a $3000+ flight to get here from YK, Ottawa, or Winnipeg, but yes, you can move here

although there is a housing shortage so usually work provided homes

When you have alcoholics who hate life and want to kill themselves by drinking and act out all the time, you get tired of trying to lift them up. You just want to let them drink themselves into oblivion. But then you remember they're family and that you love them. It's tiring, that's all.

They're way worse wtf are you talking about? They're pretty much nonverbal mongoloid tundrawookies with multi generational FAS and are inbred beyond your wildest dreams

They're more retarded than the most retarded

4 hour flight from the nearest hospital, you gotta be tough to be Inuk

But somehow they always manage to hang on during that taxpayer funded flight to the free hospital where they'll be promptly released to terrorize thr streets of Anchorage.

Mouthwash is behind a glass case at the Fairview Carrs because of them

They run into traffic like stray cats

They rape children and elderly and kill strangers constantly

They're barbaric honeybuckets

Peru is 65% Amerindian. Bolivia is like 80% Amerindian.

running into traffic yes
killing people, probably not
molesting children, probably

how much do you have to pay for basic stuff ?

Where do you live exactly?

oh no is happening ? is this the new google i glas ? ultra china style ?

I respect the question...

I live in Nunavut, in one of the communities, but I dont feel like doxing myself

in some communities, Milk, Bread, and Eggs, can be a little higher than "southern" prices, mostly food is usually about 4x the price to the south

in some communities, when pop runs out, they will pay $100 for 12 pop, happens in some communities, for about 30 days, before the next sea barge which brings in a year supply of pop, canned goods, clothes, etc. Milk and stuff is flown on the plane, but less profits that way

most vegetables are 4x price and moldy when we see it

Ever wonder why they cancelled Alaska State Troopers? It was after two troopers were lured into a house and shot execution style by native son/dad who if memory serves had just previously been attempting to murder each other.

>drunk
What's the Eskimo's preferred drink?

4x is kinda more than a little higher. That would be like $30 for a 4L or tropicana, or $12 for a bottle of Evian water or $16 for a loaf of bread

they say there is nothing to do. But there is nothing to do fucking almost everywhere in Canada.

Now with the internet, can't the snow niggers torrent any film, book, tv show? It seems like they could live the same life as a suburbanite in the midwest?

Snowniggers aren't that bad.
Although their suicide rates are quite high since depression is basically unavoidable.
The ones that live without too many modern comforts do alright, but the modernised people don't do as well.

Its actually a fascinating view on how technology has made humans so weak, both mentally and physically, over a short period of time.
their "governments" are greedy snowkikes though.
But Greenland is a beautiful place

Listerine

Correct

If they can't get it they'll filter hand sanitizer through a loaf of bread and drink it

A friend of a friend said they taught an inuit child how to read and write english after hours between work. At the end, the grandmother gave them a handmade wolf fur parka. they said it was too warm to wear anywhere, but was worth $50k-100k if sold in nyc or paris. Is that believable?