Daily Medicare for All Thread

Daily reminder Medicare for All is the only true path forward on healthcare in the US.

Glad to see you cucks finally admit Obamacare is a failure.

Or we could just fix the job market so people can afford to buy healthcare. We can also stop medical supply companies from price gouging and kick out illegals that use hospitals as primary care physicians

I never wanted the ACA to begin with. Globalist Democrats did that.

The ACA is better than the garbage fire of a plan the Republicans had though.

>Or we could just fix the job market
Much more complicated than you are making it out to be.

oh its another " i deserve the labor of others by will of daddy government" thread

No, you'd pay taxes for it. It isn't free.
And there would be no 0% tax rate for this, so shut the fuck up about "gibs".

Kicking out all illegals would put a huge dent in the problem. It would raise wages, open up jobs, and decrease health care costs

Ok, sure.

Or you could just nut the fuck up about death.

Ok, you go do that. The rest of society can be civilized.

Are you stupid?

Proposed rates, only for income above $10,000,000.

If you have an argument against it, say it.

It's a gif and this is Sup Forums.

>society
>civilized
Very funny user.

First thing first, take two of his three houses away

I wasn't replying to the gif. Are you new here?

One of the things I haven't seen discussed in Sander's M4A bill is that it does away with the nonsense segregation between medical coverage and vision and dental coverage. I have never understood why the current system evolved with such conspicuous carve-outs for your eyes and mouth care as if corrective retinal surgery or wisdom teeth extraction should be put in the same category as cosmetic procedures like botox injections. Untreated long term tooth infections or abscesses for example and periodontal disease can lead to cancer and heart disease. Even if you maintain perfect oral hygiene, the shape and positioning of your teeth determined by genetics can lead to problems like aforementioned impacted or partially-erupted wisdom teeth that are prone to infection and development of gum ulcers and nerve-root damage. As anyone who has looked knows, dental insurance for people 18+ is almost nonexistent outside whatever jobs that still provide it have and they have like 3+ year wait lists and only cover around 30-50% of the cost at best after deductibles are met compared with regular insurance.

Dentistry and ophthalmology just aren't treated as legitimate health services in the US by providers or the payers. This would change that.

>This would change that
no please