Dear Sup Forums

dear Sup Forums
i have never watched naruto not even one ep but i want to watch all the eps . I know it will take a while nd i will probably get sick of it when i am 3/4s of the way done .
But i want to do this.'
does any user know a good anime watching site that i can watch all the eps back to back.
profitably with out adds on the video?

Youtube 144p

>does any user know a good anime watching site that i can watch all the eps back to back
I don't wanna hear about this ever again
Not even when she tell him that they better as friends

If you're actually serious about getting in to Naruto, read the manga.

Kill yourself.

Just read the manga till the timeskip and then stop. You are not losing anything worth your time.

If you're absolutely determined to experience naruto read the manga instead.

I would also like to watch naruto, but I don't wanna watch shitty 480p SD. Why is there no HD remaster like early one piece?

i want to go all in. I will probably regret this decision. But i want to watch all the eps from the begging to the end .
not the manga
plus i like the soundtrack

>read the manga
>kill yourself afterwards

Here is the thing.
You are on the wrong board.

Yes, this is Sup Forums's only general anime board. But we don't stream here. We also don't ask for help with watching anime. The first one can ruin threads, the second one can get you banned.
And that's beside the fact that Sup Forums hates Naruto.

i lost a bet with a friend so i have to watch all of naurto the anime.
i mean i have heard its a little long.
it cant be that bad right?

sorry this is my first time on Sup Forums what board should i go on then?

I have never watched it but I am absolutely sure that the filler are dog shit. I watched a few but they were absolute shit.
At least the manga won't drag it out too long

>>>/reddit/

for any requests.
Lurking Sup Forums and hoping people namedrop the stuff you need to watch anime the Sup Forums way - but never asking for it.

naruto1 dot com

how retarded are u?
thank u and goodbye

>profitably with out adds on the video?

If this was bait then it would be poetically crafted.

Part 1 is literally half filler. After episode 100 or so, you have to watch nothing but filler.

I gave up part two after the first arc. You need to really like the shit in order to not give up.

You can figure out how to watch it, it ain't hard

Don't watch the anime. There is nothing to add here. It's crap.
If you have to read the manga.