How come nobody can defeat this guy in a debate. Night after night, members of the alt-right and the Trump side...

How come nobody can defeat this guy in a debate. Night after night, members of the alt-right and the Trump side, come to argue with him, and every night they get DEMOLISHED.

Is there something intellectually wrong with those on the right or has Destiny just been very lucky?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvd2AJ_oXM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate#Forms_of_competitive_debating
imgur.com/gallery/Gukg7
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Debates are low IQ to begin with.

>collect as many cherry picked statistics as possible
>learn to deflect and change subject
>learn to emotional appeal

Debating is pointless as a form of anything. It's just a spectacle. From the very little I've watched of his debates he talks really fast, changes the subject, and talks over people or debates utter idiots.

he sets the tone of the conversation and commands the direction of the debate

literally who

I forget who exactly he was debating but didn't he rage quit when some libertarian fag made him admit a redpill? Not really undefeated.

for the last time he doesn't even win every debate. The only one I saw was him and Jim and Jim kicked his manlet ass

I'll just give an example. Say you wanted to debate X person over healthcare. Would a random online twitch stream debate be the best way to do this? What if you just brought up healthcare randomly while discussing trump?

Healthcare is incredibly complex. If I wanted to learn more about it or whatever I wouldn't watch two retards on twitch debating with whatever random info they picked up from news articles or wikipedia over time. I would want to hear people with indepth knowledge. In fact I'd want to read actual detailed studies and papers on the subject.

The idea of a debate is pointless to this. Debates are spectacles. Even the best debates are shit but at least allow the two sides to know the subject well in advance and formulate great arguments.

A random twitch stream argument going from topic to topic and relying on who better memorizes cherry picked statistics or points is basically shit.

You could take a million average liberals and they would probably lose in a debate to a good conservative debater. It doesn't mean they are right or wrong. Also debates don't change minds especially diametrically opposed debates with no moderator.

At the risk of being called out for ad hominem attacks, he has the physique of a literal child.

He should debate James Allsup. He might be young but he's a good debater and would wipe the floor with Destiny.

>Debating is pointless as a form of anything.
Then why are you on Sup Forums?

Who's this?

is that photoshopped?

For sick racially charged bants

Sup Forums is propaganda :^)

Who?
Also show me some pics of him"demolishing" people as you say.

He clearly got BTFO by Metokur. It wasn't even close. He got butthurt and couldn't pin down him down on anything, because he had an answer for everything. As the debate went on and on Destiny got more and more buttflustered and kept sperging into toddler tier hissy fits. It was beautiful.

I have no idea who this is.

>But dog

I want to shoot fresh green pine cones up his asshole with a potato gun

>gaymefag
>winning anything
no

He only debates "personalities". I'd like to see him debate the Alternative Hypothesis or someone like that
nope

Naked ape
>shut up shut up shut up
>shuts down debate
>heh I guess I'll make an undefeated thread on Sup Forums now

> Why can't anyone defeat this dwarf in a debate?

Fuck off ledtypol

Sargon defeated him an Naked Ape assraped him so hard he ragequitted

Watch the debates if you want to see a pure demagogue

literally this

what congenital disorder does he have that stunted his growth so much?

Because regardless of what happens, he declares himself the winner.
>Watched one debate of him, where he debated someone called nakedape about whether illegal immigrants are good for the economy
>He brings up a study about how Cuban refugees were coming to Miami and nothing bad happened economically because of it
>"Oh I actually read that study, they had a fucking 20 year depression because of all the refugees, and they only recovered because the flow of refugees stopped"
>OKAY YEAH IT WAS A 20 YEAR DEPRESSION, BUT THEY GOT OVER IT, WHO CARES? THINK OF THE POOR IMMIGRANTS!
And like any typical leftist the second he hears something he doesn't like or can't counter he changes the topic, or just ends the debate

"We should bomb Mexico"
"How could I tell my daughter incest is wrong, is it wrong?"

That's the guy.
Thanks user have a pepe.

>members of the alt-right and the Trump side, come to argue with him, and every night they get DEMOLISHED
Destiny is the ultimate creation of liberalism. He is smart and right about everything, so long as you are thinking within the liberal framework.

I doubt he beat any even remotely decent "Alt-Right" debater though. Once you truly go away from mindset of equality, his economism-based arguments are open to too many lines of attack.

Sargon and Jim (which I love) and their audiences can claim they beat Destiny as much as they want, but argument by argument their only response was ridicule. They may be more LIKABLE than Destiny, but that doesn't win a debate if you care about arguments, really.

Yep. That moment completely ruined Destiny's debate. If you saw that and thought Destiny won then you're full of shit. He misused a study in an attempt to buffer his own position and got called out for it.

Nicholas J. Fuentes dismantled him.

Destiny was reduced to constantly saying "I don't know about that... I have no idea about that.... I just honestly don't care about that. I don't care. I don't care about that, or anything, I'm a liberal bugman nihilist you see. I am pretending to not understand the point you are making so I can continue to not deal with your argument."

Fuentes would construct a bunch of hypotheticals to see if Destiny would ever care about anything other than video games and masturbating and every time Destiny would say "I don't care about that, I wouldn't care if that happened" and then they got into a standard deontology vs. consequentialism debate.

Like to see him try to debate the big boys instead of youtube ecelebs

Ryan Faulk (the AltHype) is a gay Race Realist and he shit all over destiny so did some french guy

Ok
WHAT in the fuck is up with this ferret's proportions?

The guy is seriously mentally ill
>youtube.com/watch?v=lvd2AJ_oXM0

It's also so weird seeing a guy who have spent his entire life in the "gamer culture" and still he turns out to have the same political ideas and views as someones mommy and a SJW tumblerina put together. It all makes it so fucking strange.

That's the shitty thing about debating. Everyone just brings up obscure studies that might not even support their opinion to make it seem like there's evidence to them bring right, hoping that the other person didn't read the study so that they can't refute it.

I just watched three minutes of this "debate" and it was some annoying little faggot saying stupid shit is this guy really taken seriously by anyone?

This is an old pasta

To have an honest debate, each side would need to submit their evidence for the opposition to review first.

i have no idea who the obvious faggot is, but i'm pretty sure "i don't care. i win." isn't a valid argument.

its cause his wife left him and he has to raise their daughter by himself so hes literally just a male single-(((mom)))

Destiny has lost a lot of debates. I think the most embarrassing one was against the kid who had a speech impediment. He was reduced to just saying "I don't know about that so I can't give an opinion. Let me call my sociologist guy and get back to you"

Iono, Metokur was pretty funny. He had Destiny agreeing that the USA should run sorties over mexico then pay them a few billion in damage instead of building a wall.

Epic memes to steal and post on reddit or spam on Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Destiny? Nah hes a hasbeen midget fuck.

> he talks really fast, changes the subject, and talks over people or debates utter idiots.
Good debaters will call people out on changing the subject. Also, debate rules exist for this reason.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate#Forms_of_competitive_debating

I see Tucker Carlson's debates and I am put off. I am guessing destiny is like tucker of the left. Debates have to have rules otherwise you're just gonna shout over the opponents, mute their mic, etc.

Of course it is. He isn't nearly that tall.

lol I remember seeing this exact thread a month or two ago.

fuck off shill

Nick Fuentes killed him. Destiny is just like every other uninformed and ill prepared leftist, he just has a higher verbal IQ than average.

He also said you should displace the American worker by importing millions of third worlders which causes wages to become lower so that corporations can make more money thus being able to sell goods at a lower price which benefits the entire country and then in order to help the millions of displaced original Americans, you would tax the now rich major corporations and give the money to them through different gibs programs.

Too bad that will never happen because most 'professional' debaters are snakes that just hide behind studies they know are obscure enough that they won't have been read by their opponents.
That or they'll just simply ignore the evidence or make excuses for it. Like how lefties try justifying that blacks commit so much crime because "You put them in poor neighborhoods and oppress them"

everytime an alt righter debates with destiny he gets actually destroyed, one of the few smart leftists to use actual fact to intellectually dismantle anyone who he talks to.

So small

Sage

I could literally break this guys arm with one hand.

>BUT DAWG

wow, a staggering 12,125 pixels! Nice! You can almost see the effort!

i think they just get intimidated tbbh famamalam because they realize he isn't going to take their shit. Even molymeme started freaking out and basically resorted to shouting "not an argument" to bide time. Even when it made no logical sense.

He's shorter than Ben Shapiro. Holy fuck.

You're kidding right?

I'd destroy him even before overdosing on redpills.

Its not just facts, he's very quick witted and turns debates against his opponents before they even know whats going on. I'm far right and even I'm a fan of his debates despite disagreeing with him on principle.

I'd be interested in watching him debate one of these tv pundits instead of people off youtube and Sup Forums.

the lulz and anime

I watched about an hour of that debate and I thought Destiny held his own up to that point. Guess I'll have to finish it to see where he conceded immigrants were useless.

imgur.com/gallery/Gukg7

You sound like someone who would be utterly destroyed in a dabate.

Personal responsibility is anathema to a liberal. As soon as he grows up and gets pubes on his tater tots and heaven forbid a real job he’ll realize like the rest of us that liberals are full of shit.

OP, why did you shop some numales head on a toddlers body?

Destiny has never won a debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

That was pretty funny. he got compeltely demolished

literally /ourguy/

>copypasta shilling for this inexperienced faggot

How is "I don't know about that so I can't give an opinion" a bad thing? Should people just talk about shit they have no idea about?

Is there something intellectually wrong with those on the right
yes. they're not that bright, not intellectually curious, easily read, easily lead, they don't think for themselves and their political and personal philosophy is just a bunch of slogans they've had pounded into to their heads

not even good b8

SAGE

>get DEMOLISHED
Anyone who says DEMOLISHED to describe the outcome of a debate is a dumb cunt

Go away, Destiny. Nobody cares about your debates. Go kill yourself by jumping off a coffee table or something.

>"Why do increased prices decrease standards of living?"
Wouldn't have hung up on him but NA is economically illiterate

Who the fuck is this little shit? He looks like such a fucking dweeb.

Who cares what he says - just kick that little bitch boys ass

What is Destiny's ideology even? He merely regurgitates the prevailing neoliberal consensus without giving any regard to the negative consequences. He is literally /r/eddit: the worldview.

He listens to the experts in whatever field he is talking about and generally sides with them.

nobody has ever beaten destiny in a debate. you're actually all deluded. idk what i expected on this intellectually bankrupt board tho.

>He merely regurgitates the prevailing neoliberal consensus
Literally what everyone should do. We'd be on mars right now if the average person could just admit that they know fuck all about economics.

where are his shoulders?

I lasted 1 min 30s before I thought mentally ill isn't actually a joke, it's real thing for him.

literally who

hasn't this faggot literally left debates when he is getting beat?

No tendies 4 u testy desty

I know nothing about this guy, but he can't possibly win if he's a leftist. The only thing he could do is A) accuse people of moral inferiority, or B) change the subject. Those are the only two leftist tactics.

I find it fucking funny that they accuse people of moral inferiority all the time, since if you ask them whether morals are objective or subjective, 99% of them will say subjective. Yet they cling so tightly to their left wing morality, like they don't even realize it's just their own made up set of values that nobody else agrees with.

My guess is that he's not winning at all. He's just a statistics/factoid reciter and he just deluges people with 'contradictory facts' to every point they make. I mean shit, what's he gonna do when you tell him that niggers have an average IQ of 85? Or Africans an average IQ of 72? Will he accept it, or try to tell you that IQ is not a good measure of intelligence?

Tucker is at least slightly better than Sean Hannity in this respect, but I'd have to agree overall. His style is rustling if you care about objectivity, but that's just the nature of televised debate these days. What he does well is allowing the people he brings on to reveal themselves as the idiots they truly are. Works great rhetorically!

Alright, I'll bite.

>Can you show me proof of Destiny demolishing anyone? Demolishing someone in a debate is tough to do, so it seems unbelievable that he can do it so easily over and over again.
>Oh, what's this? Thanks for your attempt at using evidence and facts to support your claim of Destiny demolishing a person in a debate, but if you paid close attention to your source you could see that nowhere in this video you linked me does Destiny perform the act of tearing down his debate opponent's physical structure so that something new could be put in their place. There's no act of demolishing in your source, which just goes to show you that Destiny is a terrible debater.
>How am I changing the topic of the debate? Show me the proof.
>That's evidence, not proof. I asked for proof, but clearly you aren't able to provide, so why don't we move on to something you're more comfortable with talking about, like your open obsession with putting multiple penises in both your mouth and your rectum?

Destiny is shit. Fuck his smug "no I really don't think that is important/I have not really thought about that" one liners passive aggressiveness while playing video games.

They aren't debates. There is no moderator. It is just faggots grinding dicks together.

He got sat the fuck down by Ryan Faulk. Not even on the same level; he didn't even try to put up a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

Was it autism?

It's not bad but he uses it as a weapon to gloss over weak points in his argument. It's him essentially conceding a point and saying "I can't mount a valid defense, let's move onto something else". But when he words it like that and uses it like that, he is trying to gloss over the weakness of his argument.

It's not wrong not to know. Ignorance isn't wrong or bad, but it's not a valid defense to say "I'm ignorant of that, so I guess it's a stalemate!". It's basically saying "Well, I can never lose, because if I can't form a valid refutation, I can just say I don't know and act like it's still plausibly refutable, and thus I didn't lose!"

That's why people hate it when Destiny does that. He can't hold dat L. He has to make it out like when he can't refute something, it's a draw.(although he claims all of these debates aren't to push his POV anyways but just to have a discussion)

came here to post that pic
Destiny got btfo by a guy who wasn't even trying

Kill me. Nothing pisses me off more when faggots like you pretend like thousands of academics, ten times smarter than pretty much everyone you know haven't spent their entire lives looking into these questions and come to conclusions you disagree with.