Americna born Chinese?

Am i chinese or American? I can never be full american because of perpetual foreigner and i can never be full chinese because i lack upbringing

Other urls found in this thread:

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/how-the-rules-of-racism-are-different-for-asian-americans/
eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're an American. Move an area populated with Chinese people and enjoy the fruits of freedom.

Im not quite understanding of your answer.

Chinatown Seattle, NYC, SF etc

Neither, you're even worse, you're an Australian.

I mean is there anything for me in china?

Authentic hot dogs.

You're an American. Most white nationalists really just hate blacks and mexilards anyway, dude. Don't worry about it.

Article on korean who got adopted by white parents when he was a baby went to korea. He said the culture shock made him lose 20lbs in 2 weeks. Not long after the worst adjustment period he said and i quote
>But then a strange thing happened. I got used to seeing Koreans, and was surprised whenever I saw a white person. And after some time, not like the sudden realization in the mirror but a gradual process, I began to see myself as a person from this country.

Let that sink in

Like an animal being released back to his habitat.

>40,000 keks

Pretty much. Op, in america you will always be a model minority. There's no representation for you as a chinese-american. It's true you will always be the perpetual foreigner but connecting back with your home country can be learnt. If an adopted korean raised by a white family could do it then so can you.

archive link user?

In China probably not, just lots of pollution and distant relatives getting ready to rip you off and beg for money.

In America you've got it good. Just keep your head down and start a business or be a doctor or an engineer like your parents want you to. Thanks to your cultural upbringing you can enjoy the fruits of American society.

(I'm assuming you're a regular Chinese person and value education and proper behavior. If you're a nigger-tier chinaman there's no hope for you)

What's your passport say?

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/how-the-rules-of-racism-are-different-for-asian-americans/
Ctfl + f the quoted text

You'll always be american

Move to HK/Singapore

What is a nigger tier chinaman?

Hong kong

>spits on floor inside
>came here in a shipping container
>only knows how to wash dishes
>gets on the bus with a live chicken
>fucked up teeth
>loud in public
>lives in a black neighborhood

Shipping container to the US? Really?

Fuck off, chink. You have to go too.

>In case you’re thinking that Chinese students must be some of “the best and the brightest” who provide the brain power needed by America’s engineering schools, nothing could be further from the truth. Most Chinese students have no better than average ability, and many do not speak, write, or understand English well enough to contribute significantly to the academic community.

>WholeRen Education, a U.S. company that caters to students from China, reported that some 8,000 Chinese students were expelled from American universities last year, mostly for poor academic performance or cheating. “Chinese students used to be considered top-notch,” a WholeRen executive said, “but over the past five years their image has changed completely – wealthy kids who cheat.”

>The Reuters news service has just published an in-depth examination of Chinese cheating on college entrance exams such as the SAT, which is administered in China under license from the College Board. In many cases, actual test questions and even entire test booklets were found on Chinese web sites or used by Chinese cram schools.

>Some Chinese families aren’t waiting to send their kids off to college in the U.S., but are starting much earlier. About 35,000 K-12 students from China, some as young as 10 years old, now live in the U.S., many paying non-resident tuition to attend U.S. public schools.

eagleforum.org/publications/column/chinese-crowding-our-college-campuses.html

>Since Dec. 28, more than 130 illegal immigrants have been apprehended after arriving at U.S. and Canadian ports inside shipping containers. U.S. officials say the Chinese paid between $50,000 to $60,000 apiece for the privilege of spending up to two weeks in horrible conditions inside the steel crates.

Chinese smuggling other Chinese into America?

You culture/nationality is based on your place of birth and if you passed the citizenship test.

If you're born in Italy and move to the U.S., you're an Italian American.
If your Italian and move to the U.S. and take the citizenship, you're American.
If your kids are born in the U.S. they're American.

Get ready for this one...
If you're African and move to the U.S., you're African-American.
If you're "black" but born in the U.S., you're American... not African-American.

Quite a few do that into Hawaii.

More common with yakuza though.

But reality doesnt work that way. They say stuff like "its because you're chinese" it feels like im more my race than me as a person

as long as you aren't a leftist shill then you'll be okay

>rednecks being this scared

Just like the Italians, or the Irish, or the Germans, or any other group that got shit when they decided to come here and throw it all away to become American, get a thicker fucking skin

You are Chinese, laowai.

Nah, he goes to china and he's gweilo

You are an American as long as you do not refer to yourself as some hyphenated crap (asian-american, chinese-american).

I think actions speak louder than words. Maybe i dont feel like an american because i dont actually behave like one im probably just behaving like a typical model minority. But maybe that's what i am and im already fulfilling the status quo. I guess ill have to venture out of my comfort zone if i want to be something different

I think you just need to find the right friends. Lots of people are assholes, doesn't really matter what your ethnicity is when it comes to that.

>genocide/ethnically cleanse Indians
>marginalize and terrorize what once was 1/3 of California's population

>"""you have to go"""

chinks are pretty much considered white now in most parts of USA so long as you are top earning hard working chink type.