High Schools Students caught joking about racing their slaves

Thoughts?

twitter.com/lysdesa/status/913982947375538176

fresnobee.com/news/local/article176383386.html
>The Clovis Unified School District said Saturday that it is investigating social media messages that may have come from students in the district and are racially demeaning.
>Immediately after that message, an image sent by a user named “Williammm” shows a white man about to whip a black man who is on the ground. The caption reads: “I’m punishing him.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ashleeshmashlee/status/914148842915872769
twitter.com/lysdesa/status/913982947375538176
twitter.com/lysdesa/status/914333625000194048
abc30.com/education/clovis-usd-investigating-after-students-allegedly-post-racially-charged-slave-messages/2473437/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Joking

/thread

>weighs 285
WTF WAS HE FEEDING IT

>"My big sexy chocolate slave is missing a chromosome."
Terrible just terrible.

How would they possibly find out who the students are?

snitch

>my house nigger bought me grizzly not Copenhagen

@lysdesa

do "ya thang" Sup Forums

>high school kids being doxxed for joking around in a private chat room
wow so much for the tolerant left

we say "hide your powerlevel " for a reason faggots.
stop getting yourselves into trouble.

This is the email a former student sent to the principal of the school the students attend.

>twitter.com/ashleeshmashlee/status/914148842915872769

>twitter.com/lysdesa/status/913982947375538176

>twitter.com/lysdesa/status/913982947375538176

>no fun allowed.jpg
I bet she kneels during the anthem too

She kicked the hornet's nest with this bullshit.

Kek does she really have nothing better to do than bitch about some kids obviously joking. Jesus christ get some dick.

Bumping for interest

>twitter.com/lysdesa/status/914333625000194048

Enough is enough it's time to stop this Sup Forums.

need to peaceably separate blacks and everyone else. given blacks' lack of cognitive ability, violent tendencies, and so on, how can you not poke fun at them and hurt their poor little feelings?

>My nigger has a mountain of KFC buckets.

keked at this one. I love how kids aren't being PC and adults are losing their minds over it. Even kids know its all bullshit, just from being around black kids and seeing how they act in the real world.

Apparently one of the kids joking about racing their slave is in fact black himself.

>143511194

Why are millenials different though? They grew up around them too.

Report her twitter for harassment.

Free blacks make this historically accurate.

I blame Boomers and Gen X more then Millennials for the current world.

If anything its the Gen Xers that are the most rabid with this insane PC culture. The boomers seem scared of them.

Potential match on ID. Name might be Alyssa Desa. Will confirm and report back.

>ever leaving evidence of anything about you on the internet except some nice pictures of yourself with your family on Faceberg and a feel-good status
>letting anyone take pictures of you or record your actions ever
>2017
Holy fuck how retarded can you be? IF ITS ON THE INTERNET, ITS THERE FOREVER. DON'T FUCK UP.
They deserve everything they get. Dumbasses.

Their only mistake was allowing a sneaky liberal jew in their snapchat group chat.

Its supposed to be private.

They're kids.

They don't deserve to be ruined by adult left wingers who cant handle words.

in any year, if you're dumb enough to have any social media account directly related to you, you deserve what you get

WRONG THOUGHT! WRONG THOUGHT! REEDUCATE! REEDUCATE! REEEEEEEEE!

Snapchat isnt social media. these people were in a private text convo. it wasnt public.

It was a private conversation between friends in a group chat.

And that was their mistake. And they're going to live with the consequences. I feel bad for them, but they really do deserve what they get. Do not fuck up online. Do it in private.
It's a shame, but their parents should have taught them better. We need to teach kids that technology isn't always a good thing. If you put something out there on social media or the internet, don't be surprised when it comes back to bite you on the ass.

OPPRESSION
OPPRESSION EVERYWHERE

Yes. Reprimand them for their private conversation at home. Surely that will fix the problem and not make it worse

If kids are smart they will deny it all.

>proud to be a bronco
Burgers are so fucking cringe

School has no right to punish students for anything that happens outside of school.

If these kids get suspended or expelled, the school is breaking the law.

Her snapchat is alyssa1399

Do with that what you will...

How the fuck does a school have the authority to punish kids for what they do outside of school on their own time? How the fuck is that allowed?

Indeed, tell them to stop whitewashing history.
Freedmen owned slaves too.

What's the point of calling the high school?

Are they trying to "fire" teenagers from school now for having wrongthink?

"My account was hacked"

But its just begun. Too late to stop it now.

I'm in boys. Deep cover with this batshit liberal

>caught
>joking

Time to nuke the entire planet!!!!!!!

What are they gonna do, expel the kids for a private conversation?

millennials didn't have the internet at an early age to counter the multicultural propaganda shoved down kids throats from k-12. Gen Z has known nothing but free uncensored expression and information from birth.

>The Clovis Unified School District said Saturday that it is investigating social media messages that may have come from students in the district and are racially demeaning.
Why does/should the school have any say on what the studens say on the outside of school

>that cover
Political cartoons have always been shit, but the artists used to at least plan their text before drawing.

>graduate of Fresno State
>current PhD student at Fresno's Alliant International University
Jesus this is a real intellectual powerhouse right here.

and you thought generation zyklon was just a meme

Probably gonna get suspended for a few days.

Apparently there is a state law in California that allows schools to punish students for what they do outside of school. However, if this was done in the privacy of their homes they can't do anything. So the students could argue that to get off.

Report her twitter for targeted harassment

who is this ugly bitch, Gladys Kravitz? kill yourself aly$$a you are fucking hideous.

Sure you are

>white bitch virtue signals about racism
I hope the boys chatting are a diverse bunch of whites, blacks, and metizos having a good time not giving a shit.

Name is Alyssa DeSa, and apparently one of the lads who was involved is a senior at her school and is class president. I'm currently in a deep cover operation. More info to come.

Why does twitter allow doxxing, anyways?

abc30.com/education/clovis-usd-investigating-after-students-allegedly-post-racially-charged-slave-messages/2473437/

District and schools admins are apparently investigating.

>I'm currently in a deep cover operation
Cringe

you already know that will have zero effect. Twitter the company is a bunch of liberal shitbirds running around jerking each off, with a fucking SJW council that rules from on high about what is proper and what isn't.

someone shop this and send it at her
you know what to shop in

>And that was their mistake. And they're going to live with the consequences. I feel bad for them, but they really do deserve what they get. Do not fuck up online. Do it in private.
suck my dick in private faggot

Grow up you faggot.

Kids saying weird things all the time. What should we take them off their parents for saying random things?

I fucking hate people like you. Sticking your noses in everyone elses business trying to shame their kids for things.

The responses are fucking gold. All of it bashing whites and calling for them to be expelled.

Hey Sup Forums I live in Clovis

Trips decides what I do

time for a gore campaign for aly$$a

brehs..

You mean liberal whites bashing whites?

These days I find 80% of the time its white people being racist towards other white people.

>rollan for KYS

These children have been corrupted by satan. They must attend mandatory sunday bible study to purify their sins.
Oh wait this isn't the 90s anymore.
These persons of unspecified self identification have been corrupted by cis white patriarchy. They must attend mandatory saturday school diversity reeducation courses to have a conversational discussion talking about their internalized hate and bigotry.
I love madlibs.

>"My big sexy chocolate slave is missing a chromosome."

lmfao

Shitty LARPing aside, I have found some useful information regarding Alyssa and the guys from the Snapchat conversation.

wrong, they do have that right in America.
>how do we stop racism?
>lets make more racists

it doesn't

Such as

That icon from the snitch isn't blurred out all the way. If we can reference who's facebook friends with all three of the guys, we could probably get a positive ID on exactly who the snitch is.

Found her facebook. She goes to Clovis High School.

Alyssa Desa, she has two different profiles.
/alyssa.desa.98 and
/profile.php?id=100011576861725

>the left is now doxxing literal high school students
How long until they start witch hunts for elementary school kids who eat vanilla pudding instead of chocolate?

>public entity discriminating against free speech and spicy memes outside their jurisdiction

that law would never hold up to a court challenge.

Problem is that it's always easier to accept the week or 2 suspension and do something fun with your based kid, than to hire a jew lawyer to fight a long court case that will be longer than his suspension, anyways

The main player is Billy Quals, he's a senior at the school and Class President. Idk if we can get in touch with him.

Oh boy

Don't Aussies have school mascots?

Wrong, the left owns the schools and as such they think they own your children too.

Playing with toy guns near a bus stop? That's an expulsion.

I've never understood that, either.

Shit man they're gonna fuck his whole shit up. Class pres, was prob on his way to (((ivy)))

could this be our snitch OP?

>hate speech is not protected by the first amendment

Where did this retarded rumor come from and why does it continue to get spread around?

Thanks to some 16 year old thot looks for attention.

Retribution time?

It doesn't, it just has bias selective modding.

It's like how you can shit up every message board on Steam with gender identity issues but use the word "ape" in the wrong context and get a HALF YEAR BAN. Yes I'm mad.

let me check with Alyssa herself

>Mine's got 4 legs, he's a dialysis dually

>a fucking private chat
>confirmed fucking joking
>get doxed

MFW we made a bunch of Gen Z's into Nazi's over the years with all of our LARPing in video games.

Nah, in the USA they do that all the time. They will expel you if they find out you got in a fight over the weekend and shit like that for example.