What's our endgame?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

To bring this shithole up to the standard of /new

chaos

white power

Jeb! 2020

>our

Ending individualism apparently

Fascist organic society, but for the time being, we have to send ///them/// back...

Taking down the Rothschilds and Israel.

Nice try, Supo.

Making the holocaust real.

Secure lands to become a white nation
Use our superior white intellects to create robots and go to space
I thought this was obvious to every white person
Unless you're not white then I apologize

To never let the game end
BTW, you just lost.

lulz

Removal of blacks, spics, Jews, and degenerate whites from our society.

Pax universae.

Easier to (((dominate))) millions of individuals than all of us as one.

There was no begining, nor shal there be an end.
We are here forever.

My bums itchy

A white utopia

>our
my endgame is to live a normal life, raise my children to think for themselves, not fully accept them until they say the fourteen words in my presence, and retire young to the mountains.
your endgame is to larp online until you die about hitler and meme just enough to make people like me keep visiting this godforsaken board.

Anarcho-Primitivism

This is copy pasta. Basically telling you to be a good goy and take out some loans and go to college or go die in the war promoting Israel.

Don't take this advice. Bettering yourself is good, but fuck what people around you say if they are liberal shit heads. I think we need a civil war guys There's no way to fix this mess unless we do.

After WW2, Germany rebuilt itself into a leading economic nation again after only 20 years. Ignore the modern day Germany fucking itself over, but just realize that civil war doesn't mean the end. We can clean up the mess, it's possible to just kill all the degenerates and then build back up the mess that was left behind into something better.

I legit think we need to consider REAL civil war. Arm yourselves, boys.

Winning

Our endgame is to shitpost forever until the time for action has passed and then we all get shoah'd in the year 2030 by the NSA/google artificial intelligent quantum computer because we were deemed a threat to ZOG

Reporting this shitthread. WITH NO SURVIVORS

Destroying pedophiles and kike niggerfaggots.

Death

its meant to be a self-improvement advice for redpilled people, if you're a braindead redneck keep dreaming of making a change.

A worldwide cataclysm.