Which one of you did this

archive.is/3UT2o

Other urls found in this thread:

muchosucko.com/131043/Feeding-Semen-To-Unsuspecting-Coworkers
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IUw2kBW9gEMJ:www.flutesacrosstheworld.org/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't politics

It is if the playing star spangled banner

But it is news

They were playing the political agitprop operas of Weill.

i work as a local journalist in southern california and according to the claims being made by the local authorities this dude covered literally thousands of these flutes in his jizz

i think something like 19 districts have been contacted

>Southern CA
>Fucking degenerate shit

Probably not one of us true Sup Forumsers

do a bunch of kids have HIV now

>It is if the playing star spangled banner
Wonder if he made the littlins play those semen soaked flutes on their knees?

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>>>reddit

>tfw have two kids under 5 and would have murder in my eyes
>tfw you shield them as much as possible just for them to be exposed to wretched perversity beyond your control and perverts cuck you by permanently traumatizing your children and they develop personality disorders & reckless sexual fetishes as adults
>tfw will be paranoid when kids are at school

>not homeschooling

muchosucko.com/131043/Feeding-Semen-To-Unsuspecting-Coworkers
If one of these gals were your girlfriend, wife, aunt, mother or sister, what would you do?

What about social development and skills though? The discipline obtained via school sports (competition) and assignments (setting goals)? High school baseball was a godsend to me during H.S. because middle school was I full of awkwardness and socially inept.

fap

In my personal experience, homeschooled kids have much higher social skills, including the ability to have good conversations with adults, than public school kids. (I went to a public school myself, but I see the difference and plan on homeschooling our kids.)

Did he make 'em play skinflute?

Like Sheldon Cooper types?
Hva faen? Du er Konge av som Helvete og riket av sorgen og dod ikke forskjellet for alltid.
S E L V M O R D
(Du)

All of us
/thread

>Like Sheldon Cooper types?
Sheldon Cooper is a fictional character; it's much better to pull ones experience from real life rather than fiction, because fiction is manipulated to present the image of reality which the author wishes to present.

In fact, I just spent the day with four homeschooled kids (our two families spent the day together) and was once again impressed with how intelligent and conversant they were. I've had the same experience with several other homeschooling families as well.

I'm not naysaying your baseball experience, and I'm glad that went well for you. But on average, I do think homeschooling is a better bet.

>I'm not naysaying your baseball experience, and I'm glad that went well for you. But on average, I do think homeschooling is a better bet.

Edfag here. There are three GIGANTIC wildcards here. First is how good the parents are at educating, particularly at skills that are hard to find, like math instruction. The second is how fucked up your local school district. Third is other public activities, like sports, dance, friends, that have a huge impact on the student's development.

A homeschooled kid who's on a baseball team for example is a very different kind of outcome than a hyper helicopter parent. Or imagine if your kid's peer group is a video game server, or pokemon fan sites, or god forbid, Sup Forums.

I also think that being able to deal with moronic government bureaucracies is a very important skill to know, and is highly underestimated.

checked

Heads up. Flutes across the world website is down.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IUw2kBW9gEMJ:www.flutesacrosstheworld.org/ &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Better archive shit just in case they're destroying evidence.

is he a fag?
was he pozzing the blow hole?

>First is how good the parents are at educating, particularly at skills that are hard to find, like math instruction.
That's true, though even the *worst* I've seen is an average in the public schools. Two of the homeschooling mothers I know of, simply read the math textbook's chapter before their children, and had no problem right up through high school. And it seems that every really dump parent I know of, loves public school because of how it acts like a free daycare for them. So it may be a self-selective group to some extent.

>The second is how fucked up your local school district.
Yeah, and unfortunately we don't have much control over that. (There's nothing like Charter schools where I am.)

>Third is other public activities, like sports, dance, friends, that have a huge impact on the student's development.
This one I disagree with. I agree that it makes sense that this would have a huge impact, but in practice, I see just the opposite. Being integrated into adult society and conversation seems to be far more effective than socializing with other tards your own age.

>I also think that being able to deal with moronic government bureaucracies is a very important skill to know, and is highly underestimated.
Heh, I suppose for the students who actually manage to pull this valuable experience out of public schools, that would surely be a plus!

Okay, so who's the little whore who raised their hand and said "teacher, my flute tastes like cum..."

>Which one of you did this

You should be asking Slate and Alternet that question.

the best manga

>Or imagine if your kid's peer group is a video game server, or pokemon fan sites, or god forbid, Sup Forums

This happened to me. The outcome is not pretty

Execution is a must. Our children's mental and physical health is the upmost importance. I'd gladly blind him and strand him within a 50 mile radius desert.
How old are you? Start disciplining yourself. Lift before cerebral treats (vidyas, shows, etc) and start talking to at least one girl a day, for 5 minutes while increasing this by feeling your social skills ready.
I hope you are not a NEET or KHV. Don't fall for that "robot" identity.
Gotta sink any objects that will go to mouth, in a acidic solution.

How did they find out?

Too much?

Don't underestimate the art and science of instructing. It's not just covering material in a book and scoring the test at the end. It's understanding the components, critical thinking, short term vs long term memorization, being able to have a variety of heuristics to approach problems, and selecting the correct one, observational skills, reporting skills, cognitive executive function, ect.

Of course a LOT of pros are fucking terrible at their jobs, and a C- class instructor with one student can frequently outperform an A class instructor with 40.

>Charter
Charter doesn't magically mean better. Here's a protip. A 90 second visit through the school, particularly on other than parent teacher night will tell you well in advance of the quality of the school. Crappy schools need to spend more money and attention containing violent world star motherfuckers, and it will show in the graffiti, and minor vandalisim they will be unable to keep up with.

Bathrooms in particular.

Having parents that give a fuck about the school are also invaluable. I'd pick a normal school with a half dozen asian tiger parent students there over any charter school that has unfucking the ghetto as a design priority.

>Socialization
Integration into society is more important, yes, but your children WILL have a peer group, and they'll have a huge impact on the kind of person they are.

On a scale of 1 to Chris Chan, how did it go for you?