Brit/pol/ - Gorgeous George edition

>Farage will NOT return
express.co.uk/news/politics/860424/ukip-leader-henry-bolton-nigel-farage-return

>Who are the Scottish Dawn neo-Nazi group?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41440467

>10 Things to Know About Henry Bolton
order-order.com/2017/09/29/10-things-know-henry-bolton

> Tory party conference to get ‘biggest ever’ armed security detail
rt.com/uk/405051-conservative-conference-manchester-protest

>NHS is not fit for the 21st century hospital chief inspector warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/29/nhs-not-fit-21st-century-hospital-chief-inspector-warns

>Complaints against Lavinia Woodward judge are dismissed
news.sky.com/story/judge-who-spared-oxford-student-lavinia-woodward-from-jail-for-stabbing-boyfriend-investigated-11058748

>Two ex-members of the IRA could finally face prosecution
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4933950/Two-ex-members-IRA-finally-face-prosecution.html

>Big Ben tower repair costs double to £61m
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41444415

>The first 100 days of Corbyn
spectator.co.uk/2017/09/the-first-100-days-of-corbyn

>As things stand, which political party do you support?
strawpoll.me/14041801/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCTsGL6oeAKi4lHIMfWwkcyA
youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8
youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s
youtube.com/watch?v=-vR4eXWJCqk
news.sky.com/story/hang-the-tories-protesters-are-fascists-says-mp-michael-fabricant-11062348
bbc.co.uk/sport/41455347
archive.is/q5Xj6
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4937290/If-Navy-s-vital-wrecked-Theresa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XQPC1K4ggCs
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-sainsburys-secretly-selling-sn-13697940
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to all the fellow neets who are usually up all night? Last thread died

I’m still here.

Stuck here with an anime nonce and a frogposter. Kill me please

Hey Rimlad.

If you’re bored and looking for videos to watch, you might like this channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCTsGL6oeAKi4lHIMfWwkcyA

Don’t bully Rimmer. How many times do I need to tell you faggots this?

Goodness, there are still people here at such an hour.

It's just banter. I love you guys really

Thanks user its actually seems like a decent recommendation. Will watch some videos tomorrow. Just reading the times and watching narcos atm. Why you still up?

Yeah, the absolute state of us.

Love you too, lad.

No problem, the channel also has prison recipes which actually look delicious!

I just don’t feel tired enough to sleep, you know? I get nights like that sometimes, so just reading my book and hanging around here desu

Three years a NEET, I gather it wasn't the most clever idea.

Been about 4 or 5 years a neet for me. Will all be fine on Tuesday though once I win the £167m euromillions jackpot

Reminder that George Galloway stated that denying the holocaust should be illegal, as should being racist, sexist and homophobic.

Source: The Mother of All Talk Shows, last Friday.

Come on everybody, time to wake up you intolerable NEETs.

Yeah he had a rant about how "speech is violence". I'm so glad he's no longer an MP and likely wont ever be again

Rimmer is a nonce enabler and a massive cock gobbler.

youtube.com/watch?v=zk_VszbZa_s

£167,000,000 is approximately 1,002,000,000 Tunnocks Teacakes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Corbyn let's him back into the Labour Party at some point.

Daily reminder.

Tunnocks teacakes are on me then when I win. Would be nice to win the lottery. Shame it'll never happen though. I'd probably be dead within a week though from a drug overdose

You just get back now from disco dancing at G.A.Y?

It's called not being a degenerate NEET x

Kek, you LARPing cunt.

? dont understand

What do you all think of tattoos?

Degenerate and tacky.

When are we going to abolish the license fee lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=-vR4eXWJCqk

Fair enough.

There's probably a few that are decent enough, or at least understandable giving the circumstances, but most of them just come across as I described.

Given*

Unless you are a pacific islander it is degenerate

So is smoking weed and being overweight. Rimmer.

Thankfully I don’t have any then. I was considering getting a small-ish one or two though.

Get a massive swastika on your forehead.

No mate, but I imagine you have something like that, don’t you?

I nearly got a Nazi eagle once but decided against it. Thank fuck for that.

Not Bomber Rimmer acts more like Dave Lister than Arnold Rimmer desu.

If bongs actually entertain any feelings of admiration for Gallocuck, they oughtta be permabanned

He's right on a few issues and I'd rather him than a Blairite any day.

I was thinking about an Orthodox Cross on my arm.

Anyone going to the tories out demonstration?

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Just had a burger write an essay about how he's more British than me because his ancestry is "15/16 ethnically British" as opposed to my 1/4 Irish 3/4 English despite him being raised in god knows where and brandishing a confederate flag.

Why are Americans such LARPers?

As far as I know, there isn’t a problem with tattoos in the Orthodox Church. Tsar-Martyr Nicholas II had one.

>bloodline
>LARP
You are more British then him though

Sleep I seek, have a wonderful Sunday.

Goodnight.

Night Tunnocks.

Sleep well.

>anime poster
>going to sleep at 0700
And I thought you were all well adjusted Nonces.

No need for that mate.

based

meeting with this scottish neo nazi group during the week. Nervous desu

You should be

Nonce Arse licker LARPer
Mummy posting State of (You)

Thanks!

Prove you're Eddie.

I was going to last night, but I had a row with the parents and they kicked me out. All I've got is this.

‘Hang the Tories' protesters are fascists, says MP Michael Fabricant

news.sky.com/story/hang-the-tories-protesters-are-fascists-says-mp-michael-fabricant-11062348

What made you come back?

>Michael Fabricant

it looks like Dolly wasn`t the first cloned animal

I just just putting bait out there. What's the deal.with them

Boredom, a change of perspective.

Fair enough.

>Commonwealth Games 2022: Birmingham only bidder for event
bbc.co.uk/sport/41455347

Why are these things always hosted in big shithole cities that are no longer even British? Why dont we host it in a town up north where the tourism could have a huge benefit?

archive.is/q5Xj6

>Also commenting on the party’s problem with younger voters, Paul Masterson MP said his party had to make sure it didn’t “get to the stage where it is seen as an analogue party in a digital age”.

>He said: “If the party wants to win over young voters, it must become a dynamic force for modern, inclusive, open and – yes – liberal conservatism that speaks to their most basic of wants: the chance to buy their own home, a decent job, a safe environment for their families and a fair crack at fulfilling their potential.”

>liberal conservatism

Christ, these people are going to get hammered at the next election.

>PETER HITCHENS: If the Royal Navy's so 'vital', why have you wrecked it, Theresa?

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4937290/If-Navy-s-vital-wrecked-Theresa.html

Britain is beyond repair. Needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt

So what does (HoT) stand for.

May apparently cried after failing to secure a majority. I can’t wait to read about her reaction next election.

Sick of it all.

Fucking hell

House of Triplords.

bye for now senpais...

Bye honk.

Do come back soon.

>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4937290/If-Navy-s-vital-wrecked-Theresa.html
All I can say to the Navy is hold on to your tin hats if the PM ever says anything nice to you again. She would have been more honest if she’d just said: ‘Goodbye!’

For, four months after this flag-brandishing oration, Mrs May’s Government put the ‘vital’ HMS Ocean up for sale.

The Brazilian Navy revealed in April that it is close to buying her for about £80 million.

In return for that – a ripple in Whitehall’s ocean of debt – we will lose the only ship we have which can mount a large-scale amphibious operation.

Dear God why? What has happened to the UK? I would seize the Falklands if I were Argentina right now.

Frustrating, isn’t it?

>I would seize the Falklands if I were Argentina right now.

>The Argentine Navy is under-funded and struggling to meet maintenance and training requirements, as a result only 15 out of a total of 42 navy vessels are in a condition to sail.[citation needed] The 2013 defence budget allowed for the 15 operational vessels to each spend less than 11 days at sea, while the submarines averaged just over 6 hours submerged in the whole of 2012.[27] ARA Espora spent 73 days in late 2012 stranded in South Africa for lack of spares. The Almirante Brown-class destroyers are short of spares and their ordnance has expired, while the Antarctic patrol ship ARA Almirante Irizar has been under repair since a fire in 2007.[27] On 23 January 2013 the Type 42 destroyer ARA Santísima Trinidad sank at her moorings having been mothballed for ten years.[28]

I'm used to it.

The government and the top brass in the armed forces probably think they can continue to rely on our American “friends” to protect our overseas territories. I honestly hope that Trump tells them to fuck off and the sooner we stop pretending there is such a thing as the special relationship, the better...

Not that Argentina poses much of a threat anyway. Have you seen the state they are in?

Why was he was such a cuck on Thursday's Question Time though? His worst ever appearance.

Thought he was on form desu

youtube.com/watch?v=XQPC1K4ggCs

There's no facilities and you need good transport links from the rest of country

>Being a realist about brexit
>Cucked

Calling the AFD dubious was a bit random, but the 'I am a black hearted reactionary' and the woman's reaction was a good moment.

How will brit/pol/ cope when Corbyn wins the next election?

By celebrating.

By buying euros

She'll jump off the shard

>Letting off crooks... it’s our new national sport

>And still we miss the point about Oxford student Lavinia Woodward, who did not go to prison after stabbing her boyfriend.

>She wasn’t let off for being posh. She was let off because everyone is let off, all the time.

>If Lavinia, pictured left, had been called Kayleigh and been studying GNVQs in Batley, she’d still have been let off.

>A brief internet search for the words ‘knife attack’ and ‘spared jail’ found a Burnley ‘alcoholic’ who knifed her partner in the back during a row; it also found a Tyneside mother of five, maddened by cannabis, who stabbed her partner.

>And there was a Sheffield man who ‘snapped and lost control’ during a feud with a neighbour, and chased him with a knife.

>All were ‘spared jail’. None was posh. In fact, if you just look for the words ‘spared jail’, you’ll be amazed at what you can do and stay free.

>But because people believe what they want to, nobody gets the point or does anything.

This is why I love Peter, I have to admit I got caught up in the "tfw too intelligent to goto jail" meme for the same reason as everyone else, we all love to hate the privileged and advantaged, but he has a talent for pushing media headlines off of ths desk and slapping cold reality down in front of you. People don't like to admit they were wrong though, so even this will find resistance.

>A Liverpoolsupermarket is “secretly“ selling copies of the S*n newspaper to customers “under the counter“.

>TheSainsbury's superstore on Rice Lane, Walton, does not display the newspaper but upon being asked for it staff will discretely take copies out from underneath their convenience counter and sell it to customers.

>The store is just two miles away fromAnfield and theHillsborough memorial.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-sainsburys-secretly-selling-sn-13697940

We all know that the Anarcho-Capitalist is Rightly So, yeah?

kek

I really do hate this "eclipse the s*n" nonsense regardless of my well known views on hillsborough. It's the right of any business to sell the newspaper, if scousers disagree then they do not have to buy the sun. What they are doing is running an intimidation campaign against business to further their own personal views, they will literally picket stores for days on end, leading to said stores slander across Liverpool via social media as if the store was supporting 96 dead when they are just operating as a nation wide store would with no personal investment in Liverpool. I saw this happen to the CoOp nearby.

Tories to pull to the right WHEN?

Echo still runs Sky adverts as well, so they're far from innocent themselves if they're really against Murdoch. I think it's childish that they even censor it out as 'S*n'.

It's really not.

>that rock bottom rating for both parties on the point "will do what they say"

jeez

When they get a leader that can at least pretend to have convictions. May's latest policies aimed at young people are blatantly being proposed solely because of the Corbynysta turnout.

The people of this country are so fucking thick.