How much do you know about government surveillance. Are you aware of what is being tracked...

How much do you know about government surveillance. Are you aware of what is being tracked, and what is being recorded and used. youtube.com/watch?v=V4dSquggk9o

What is the answer to mass government Surveillance, and how can we combat it... both as an individual and as a society? Is it inevitable? Can it be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensourceinvestigations.com/dictatorship/putins-associates-lost-billions-due-sanctions-kabilas-friends-next/
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
youtube.com/results?search_query=aaron russo
theantimedia.org/bizarre-metal-towers-new-york/
youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVuvOW4cMU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Freedom_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitely bumping this shit

is that Iskra with the big brapper?

fuck this gay earth

>government surveillance
Cool 2012 political issue you've concerned yourself there. Every government will have all data, no way to stop it. Why even think about it?

Oh great then submit to the dick of the government you Jew

A good start:

>Electrical tape over your computer/phone's cameras
>Don't take your phone with you everywhere
>Communicate sensitive information in person. Phone conversations can be recorded easily and if you send an email, the government will probably read it before the recipient does.
>Don't make your password "password." Looking at you, Hillary.
>Use https if you can.
>Don't use Windows 10

>government surveillance

Burn the book on psyops. The Russians have broken new ground. Obama/Clinton poked the bear:

opensourceinvestigations.com/dictatorship/putins-associates-lost-billions-due-sanctions-kabilas-friends-next/

The bear clawed back in 2016 with a spectacular infowar campaign they small scale tested in Estonia:

theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

Fractures in ethnicity, class, region and politics were inflamed with conspiracy theory, political spin, relentless shilling, sliding and bias exploitation. Russian psyops stormed:

Sup Forums
r/conspiracy/
ifunny
ZeroHedge
... and more

Pearl Harbor was nothing compared to the US intelligence failure in the infowar attack unleashed by Russia. And, the current attack is nothing compared to the targeted and highly personalized psyops campaign to come.

Armed with data from the OMB, DOD and credit agency attacks, the next front in the war will be personal. Messages tailored, crafted to manipulate groups at the individual level.

War is here. Sup Forums is the battlefield.

No one actually needs a smartphone, or social media accounts. They can access turned off computers, and crockpots have bluetooth now. Pretty much Ted K was right and you arent safe around any technology.

>Can it be stopped?
it doesn't matter. their is too much data to do anything with. the real goal of this kind of surveillance is for us to self censor. thats why i think snowden still works for the man. its no good if no one knows

tfw when our government slipped in a spying bill which passed when everyone was concerned about USA's spying program.

Strength is in numbers. The government can't arrest millions of shitposters. I hope.

try all the fancy tricks you like, i don't think there is such a thing as privacy on a computer unless you can do quantum encryption (you can't)

our names have probably already been added to a list somewhere. the terminator robots will come for us first on the day when the elites release the bioweapons and trigger the brainwave attacks from the cellphone towers or whatever the fuck they're up to.

exactly, it's an electronic panopticon

>this reddit larping nu-male anonymous shit
It's so fucking pathetic. I've lurked longer than all of those retards combined.

remember shortly after 9/11..
the Aaron Russo interviews..
he was talking about smartphones and the rice chips...he died shortly after...
but i am sure all of this is just a coincidence..

youtube.com/results?search_query=aaron russo

>everything is russias fault and it's all lies the western governments did nothing wrong
that is a conspiracy theory, you are a conspiracy theorist

stick to the facts and avoid all theory and there is ample room to blame the establishment for a great many crimes against us. including surveillance, they really are watching everything we do and that really is creepy.

newsflash: governments are evil. period. they deserve no sympathy or support from me and they'll get none.

the answer is to just be a decent person

if you are a decent person, and the government takes a look at you, you can only win

May as well just bend over with your eyes closed faggot.

new zealand is one of the five eyes countries. new zeland can legally spy on america and then share that information with america. so that even when legally protected, americans can still be spied on. its a loophole that allows them to keep spying on us no matter what laws might be passed to try and stop it. and it's probably illegal but hey, who cares, they don't and we can't do shit about it.

Of coarse they are rolling it out in cafes.

I just assume they know everything about me. Hell they probably know more about me than I do.

Don't really care.

Most computers come built-in with Wake on LAN, so they can turn it on remotely if they have control over your router (they most definitely do).
Additionally, once it loads, even if you have a password for your BIOS, your HDD, and your login, all of those can be cracked or simply bypassed.

Good goy, have wholesome thoughts... love, embrace and encourage all of the gays, trannies, pedos and the like.

Like another user said, that is exactly what the (((goal))) is.

I'm probably on at least a few lists for doing things like posting on Sup Forums and looking into the FBI vault at things like Cointelpro. Hi FBI.

>Don't make your password "password." Looking at you, Hillary.

wut? Did she actually do this? After all my time on pol how come this was never something joked about?

lol, you assume the government itself is decent. and if they're not? if they're evil? if they're looking for good people for some creepy reason related to their demonic belief systems? what then? figure it out bud, these people can't be trusted, we know they're evil.

it doesn't matter, she's a fucking actress, it's all a narrative. there are no leaks, they want us to know. it's a big song and dance to keep us distracted while they pull the strings from behind the curtain. probably

I shouldn't have uploaded that vid of me getting knotted to Beastforum back in 2007

>not actually answering my question

It's been too late since October 26th, 2001.

Yes, that was how her email got hacked. Somebody correctly guessed that her password was the word password.

>can it be stopped?
Most of the time, the people entrusted to do the actual surveillance don't know what they're doing. I like to throw a wrench in the works by fucking with my portable tracking device disguised as a phone. I throw off its impressions of where I am, keep it tightly wrapped when not in use, and fuck with whoever' listening by asking Siri and Alexa things like "Do you work for the FBI?" and "How do I bury a dead body?"

kek

i don't care about your question is my point. all these people are fake and nothing they do or say is real or means anything.

I support it
we should surveil the criminal government as often as possible
they will pay for their crimes when the day of the rope comes

>HillaryClinton.jpg
"At this point, what does it really matter?"

yeah cause that's totally plausible. oh wait, no it isn't. she's a fucking character, like in a book.

anthony weiner? fucking weiner? took a pic of his weiner and lost hillary the election? really? he looks like a pervert straight out of central casting. his name is weiner for fucks sakes this is all a story, it's fiction, these are characters, this is a narrative. and it works, we're distracted

they're probably planning for the day of the rope, it'll probably go exactly as they've planned with you killing the people they planned for you to kill. they will sacrifice their top puppet actors to your sense of justice and give you a new world, a new government, where they remain in power unseen. and now you wont know who to blame, the inevitable revolution against the power structure controlled and contained in such a way as to prevent the real controllers from ever losing power. if some shitposter on Sup Forums can think of it, i'm sure its occured to them too.

Holy shit user, you sound like a total boomer.

U fokkin wut m8

pedesta's password was p4ssword

Just don't give a fuck about it. This is a shill thread meant to discourage you and threaten you because the big badz goverzment is watching!

Just don't give a shit. We need to kill this government. They know it, we know it. Fuck it. Fight them. Don't be intimidated.

podesta, rhymes with molesta. come on. he's a character, like in a book. all of this is a fucking narrative. it's like westworld but without the robots. weiner, podesta, even trump who trumped the establishment. it's like reading a book where the heros name is literally hiro. luke skywalker flies in space, weiner took a pic of his weiner, podesta is a molester. haha, podesta, weiner. come on. these are character names, like in a book. none of these people are real

Check out these dank Stingray towers

theantimedia.org/bizarre-metal-towers-new-york/

youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik

GUYS

MUH RUSSIANS

OHHH NOOOEESSS

Btw, shill, the first 40 seconds of this video encapsulate why we don't like you:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

It's Jews in out own government that are part of the conspiracy. Not muh Russians.

well they did make it a little difficult and used p@ssword if I remember. That @ symbol was difficult to guess.

to be fair i think he might be partially right. in that the russians may be pointing out problems in the west, to westerners, true problems, in order to undermine our evil governments which are competition for their probably less evil government. it's not like they have to make up lies though, there's enough truth to work with

great story, well written. characters seem a little unrealistic sometimes, but you've got to dumb down the story so the masses can follow the narrative. names are a bit obvious though. but still, i don't know where the narrative ends and real life begins, so it's clever enough.

They collect a lot but they don't have anyway to process it so it's just trash posing as data

>it's not like they have to make up lies though, there's enough truth to work with

Why do you think intel is so butthurt about it?

You dumb fucking nigger. I find a relevent video I think most of us would be interested in watching, and subhuman jews like yourself jump in
> oh uhm its a slide thread, everyone ignore it.

Stupid fucking burger.

I accept this theory.

What I do also know is that I've been noticing this shit myself. Before I came onto Sup Forums I fucking hated CNN. I couldn't believe how much lies they were putting out there.

The anti-white propaganda.

Pro-beaners, pro-niggers.

Ana fucking Navarro, the annoying fucking cunt professional race baiter for the spics.

Commercials that seem to more often show interracial couples.

Like holy shit. The propaganda is real. I don't even need Russia to point it out.

This guy took the Philip K. Dick pill

It's a pretty classy pill, desu.

Oh, if it's genuine then my bad, Canadian bro. I tend to look at some of these "GOVERNMENT IS WATCHING ALL OF US, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?" threads as sneaky ways of trying to threaten us or something.

See most idiots will defend it as "I have nothing to hide so what" the problem isn't individual spying and what they might get from it. But the huge issue is the mass meta data they get. Thanks to vault 7 we know every single house I America is comprised and so is Facebook and google. And that means they have real time data on what everyone in the country is thinking. They know exactly what works here and what doesn't work there in virtually real time. That data is better than gold as they know exactly what kind of propaganda or censorship is needed in what area and can fine tune what works and doesn't work until the desired outcome is achieved.

That's why you switch it up constantly, feed false positives and negatives.

Literally the only method of true obfuscation available anymore.

They do not need people to process the data. The computers are programmed to look for certain "triggers" like language, phrases or any other potential patterns of interest. Few people will meet this criteria, and will then be flagged for looking deeper into. The argument of "oh there's too much data" just doesn't make sense in this day and age as the software does 99.999% of the legwork. The real human eyes will once ever be exposed to/see the flagged individuals, and a list of their flagged actions.
I think we need to take steps to both prevent the spying on ourselves (such as the tape on webcams etc), and also make steps in society to change everyone's accepting attitude about this.

Let's not give up though.

Let them use what they believe is their Ace card. I believe in God, I believe He will get us through this.

so how do people protect their privacy in this era where everything is being monitored?

explain for me since I am technology inept and ignorant. i am not troll, i am actually concerned and interested.

>What is the answer to mass government Surveillance
The answer is mass surveillance of goverment. The public has loads of fucking cameras, and can now spot and distribute news of goverment wrongdoing. And the MOST important crime in this regard is government abuse of surveillance.

We can't go backwards in technology.

Generate as much completely useless shit as possible, while making it look as close to real information as possible.

Simultaneously, disguise all your real communications as incredibly stupid, layered, insider-joke-filled shitposts. We still haven't figured out how to get computers to interpret sarcasm.

The less you can automate these data searches, and the more there is to sift through, the less information they really have.

This too, except https is easily bypassed by a proper infiltration of ISPs. (they establish communication, forward new cert and connection to you, invoking minimal overhead for full access to transmissions). HTTPS is for not trusting non-authorities who may have access to comm lines, not for preventing gov. surveillance.

This is not true for the majority of purposes. Facebook users are particularly vulnerable, since they're encouraged to pre-structure data with locations, other people, reactions, and more.

Do not use facebook. Do not carry an android or ios device with you regularly. I still use an old slide-keyboard phone, so the best they can do is triangulate towers, and it's a different system.

Explain the Bogdanovs

>expecting to fix a problem without learning everything you can about it first

There is reason to worry I think (or at least there will be in the future at some point if we're not there yet), but we need to know where/how we are being surveilled in order to even begin to think of ways to fight back.

Found the faggot in this thread.

***sunset 702***

He's also Chester Bennington's real dad/abuser.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVuvOW4cMU

>NSA are fasciposters

Explains the shit quality posts.

The only solution is jailbreaking everything, paying with cash for everything and living off the grid innawoods. But who wants to live like that??

I do, but it's actually very expensive to do it properly, otherwise you're just a fucking hobo.

Wtf is this? I googled it and just got addresses for Sunset Drives. You stupid fucking, nigger, if you're going to post something at least provide some context. Fuck off with this wannabe-cryptic drivel.

You mean like ... “Trump“ ?

O__O

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Freedom_Act

Small steps can benefit everyone.

Not carrying your phone wherever you go if you do not need it.

Not being signed into your jewgle accounts on every device/computer you have/use.

Paying with cash is extremely easy and convenient and it also prevents people with nigger tier self control from overspending/going into debt.

Jailbreaking everything and living off of the grid may be valid points, but not valid for everyone

Frighteningly enough, this makes the most sense.

That's just God's sense of humor, mate. He is the ultimate troll if you truly appreciate His works.

God is like Norm Macdonald then

as much as it pains me to say it: yes. as i've already mentioned
perhaps his role is to restore faith in democracy for those who were just about ready to lose all faith in it. a way to appease the masses. two steps forward, one step back so we don't freak out, then two steps forward again. the steady march towards their final goals and plans for the human race

>they establish communication, forward new cert and connection to you, invoking minimal overhead for full access to transmissions
this is why we have EV certs

this girl was made for BBC. what's her name?

If you control a trusted CA, then no amount of extra validation is helpful.

Thwyre recording everythingg all the time

Live life like you have a pathetic audience watching 24/7

Suck a dick you fuxking CIA NSA niggers

you'd have to be pretty important for someone to burn a CA on you. using HTTPS is enough for most people.

It's too on the nose man. People wouldn't come up with shit like that. They'd try to be "smart." I see the work of God in Weiner and Podesta the Molesta.

life is but a stage

I literally tell the CIA, NSA, ATF, FBI, all of them to go fuck themselves for being nosey idiots that read shit not sent to them everyday for a year now. Yeah fuck you idiots reading this and watching me through my camera, YOURE FUCKING PATHETIC. Once you get over that, just live life and explore this hellhole called earth 2017

What are you afraid of?

Https is probably the easiest tip to give all anons just to fck with spies sappin your internets

Only visit https sites autistically just so they have to take the extra step through an ISP to get your shit

Just fuck with them when youre bored and legally joke about guns

Becareful about ironically explaining explosives though unless you enjoy in person interviews

Only youtube is allowed to spread ISIS bathroom bomb making tutorials to hundreds of thousands of people in multiple languages and not get punished

Exactly

And i choose to flip off the audience

Fucking faggots didnt even pay for their tickets

Eat a dick federal faggots

If you just want to monitor the comms there's no burning involved. We're talking about government surveillance here.

Explaining explosive chemistry is not illegal in this country, and I will actively protest it becoming illegal, performing demonstrations at rallies with lists of places to obtain materials.

Its not illegal but you will be put on suspicious lists etc and will get harassed

KNOWLEDGE IS OK TO SHARE

MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT LET IN PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BLOW AMERICA UP YOU CIANIGGERS

Yes, and assume everything is compromised, under surveillance, collected in bulk, and stored.

Sleep well.

I'm already on at least one watchlist, but I'm also on a list of people approved to work with explosive chemicals for work.

>Implying it's not necessary for protecting the country from threats far bigger than any social issues you could possibly be concerned with

It's real simple user, unless you know what you are doing, they know everything. How the hell more people don't know this after Snowden is beyond me.

Im on a list of people that is not afraid of death but wont hurt anyone because I only hurt bad guys and all the real bad guys hide behind the publics view

The real ones arent even of this material dimension

come on that's crazy user

If I were a part of the government you would be on the same list as Terry "cianigger" Davis.

All you have to do is not use a smart phone and use an older computer.

It's not rocket science.