Black Chick Exposes Hillary Shills

I haven't seen this here yet so quick run down:
>cute black chick starts anti bullying kickstarter
>gets contacted by Zoe Quinn saying SHUT IT DOWN or Sup Forums white men will dox you
>immediately after call inundated by shills larping obviously as you guys
>doesn't buy it
>turns a corner and cutr black chick starts calling "journalists" hitmen
Was it you? I never seen this mentioned here.
>also she implies Hillary has a bot army creating division
All of this brought up within the first 10 minutes of the video
youtu.be/BSAoitd1BTQ

shameless self bump

Elaborate, gribble pepe

The left wing media mafia never cease to sicken me with how evil they are.

Cute liberal black chick denied the liberal zeitgeist upon first contact. Interesting story worth a watch if not for a few minutes

she created a youtube in response to redpill black people as well

>"anti bullying campaign"
>literally just a database of names that totally never ever will be used for something bad, oh and it has a hugbox integrated in it
Yes man I am very much retarded too don't feel bad

Never heard of her, I don't think it has anything to do with 4pol

Feminists always start trolling campaigns against cute women.

I'm amazed she didn't buy into any of their shilling. I never saw anything about her here but Zoe Quinn blamed her trolling on us

(((they))) were terrified she came up with a program that could dox people... ie pull the mask off of shills

>doxing is good
>but only on the people I deem shills
>also this could never backfire
Yes I am telling you I too am retarded why do you keep asking me to sympathize

She wants to setup a system that make sure anyone who posts online will have all their information on online for everyone to see. She also said that antifa is just warning people of the alt right. Shes just another nig who's only popular on the right for being a nig.

Fuck off

nigger lover

LMFAO

She fucking gave a racist person as an example of using this against someone. You're the only shill here faggot

SHILLS

why are anglo saxons such a sad race of people. Their men are only truly beat out by their women

You're right, she didn't have it or even have an idea how to do it probably but even the thought was terrifying to (((them))) because it would ruin their whole ponzi scheme.

>negree is redpilling normies
>leftoids attack
surprise surprise

>WAAAAAHHHHH THEY SEE THROUGH THE LIES
OK OK I'll prove to you I'm retarded too so you can stop screeching
Bhhhaaaaaa
Boohhaaaaa
Do you believe me now, buddy?

Did you watch the first 15 mins of video Chaim?

Thank you kiwi

such a sad sad man... how much is zoe paying you?

No, but I've watched the original video that she done like a year or 2 ago, and it's a fucking hugbox with the addition of doxing everyone daring to say something that you don't like

jews don't change but people do

Fair enough, I have never heard of this girl before.
She says in this video that she just had a landing page and a 3 min video, literally nothing build.

She just demolished WE WUZ KANGZ

Maybe, but the idea is still a fucking dox of everyone that says something bad and saying "we all sympathize with you" if you feelings get brushed by the real world even by a bit, so I'll never trust anything with her name attached to it ever.

The main thing to take form this is she threatened to dox by crowdfunding software (likely never gonna happen) but then got doxed my Zoe Quinn and ran with the anti liberbal anti communist agenda via her experience. She shits on BLM, NFL kneeling, fake ass patronizing comments fron dems. My only real goal of this thread was to highlight a potential ally for us.

>we
>news allyship with some random black girl that wants a doxing site
It's still retarded

Retarded nigress gets an awesome idea to fight cyber bullying by doxing people no less.
>It backfires horribly as one would assume.
>It was Zoe Quinn and her shills you guise there's no way anyone could react badly to this brilliant plan!! Also she's spouting right wing memes so she must be /ourgal/, amirite!?
The state of Sup Forums lately...

Nah heard of her. I trust her this is some scandalous shit. Also I see there are Zoe lovers posting here. She looks like a damn hick from bumfuck eastern Washington. You faggots will not sleep with the harpy bitch.

Black people that support our movement are the most dangerous. As my friend in in marketing tells me, Black people are trend setters. Therefore they are most dangerous especially when they realize it.

HNNNGG 36 minutes
>tfw no proper black lady to bleach with my le56% seed.

in before race traitor, jew or wtf ever. 33 and the most non-white I have ever stuck my cock in was a greek bitch.

I'm certifiably 100% European and would stick my dick in this Negress

>cute
>black
Get the fuck out of here shitskin loving race traitor

based black woman???

yes

No self bumps dummy. Go back

The left will lie and cheat about anything to get ahead. I called out an acquaintance of mine for pretending to be a veteran and bashing trump on one of those articles on facebook with thousands of comments

Did we actually do this? I don't remember who this person is so I wasn't in on it.

She's based for sure. Kek anyone who trolls the SJWs can't be half bad, right old fags?

Watching, this is pretty great.

Would buy cute negro a drink /10

Actually, she was making the point that it was Zoey who was related to attacking her, and how the media was trying to kill her project because she spoke negatively about the Zoey.

>Kek
>old fags
Oldfag is one word., newfag. gb2reddit
Also, this bitch is old news if you stay up on the Alex Jones show.

I know her point, but we troll the shit out of everybody so it's at least possible we actually did it. I just don't remember doing it.

FVCKING BASED
SHADILAY FELLOW MAGAPEDES

OP, I of course was being silly in my first post, but I really do think this story is important. This really exposes a dark side of Zoey and the liberal media in a way that we don't ever get to see. At least not in such a revealing example.

I really believe that Candace is on to something. She stated that one woman who was against her technology to unmask trolls was the HEAD OF TWITTER'S decision for handling harassment. Huge story. Thanks for sharing.

Oh I see, user. Honestly, I don't remember hearing anything about her at all either, or her technology. And I was very active at that time last year.

HELL YEAH MY FELLOW MAGAPED. We're the new counter culture, and we're winning the culture war.

>doxing everyone daring to say something that you don't like
welcome to th'innernetz newfriend

worth watching for sure. (((they))) went after someone actually trying to help them.
>n-no, don't actually try to find the ones we say are harassing us

Damn she is cute

Social autopsy is a snitching site with no accountability that ironically used a fake chris chan article to sell their service.

SHES A BLACK SHILL IN PURE REDPILL FORM
Why the fuck isn't this viral. How do you viral something on the internet that people hate?
WHY DO WE HAVE SUCH LITTLE POWER

Great stuff OP.

Shes /ourgirl/ no? Come on bros. Stop being fucking cia shills hating on this intelligent woman. I see right through your bullshit. You fucking reptile demon. Stop brainwashing people to hate blindly. I know a nigger when i see or hear one. A nigger strangled my aunt to death. This woman isnt a nigger. Shes a peacemaker. We need to get over the racist shit. Its not about race anymore. Its about morals. Cant you see. The left acts like a bunch of bats out of fucking hell. Im telling you. The left is going to start some shit and anyone who opposes them will just be seen as equals. Youll all be scum. You know the media will do it. They will not side with you. Unless youre defending your property or some shit. But dont go out looking for it.let the demons come get it. In their diverse hordes.

Nice projection reprile demon.

Who cares about being doxed. I dox myself. Nothing ever happens unless (((they))) make it happen. And this place is full of (((them))).