What does Sup Forums think of schleral tattoos? Degenerate or stylish?

What does Sup Forums think of schleral tattoos? Degenerate or stylish?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lunacobra/
youtu.be/p6Z-gsQLJjk
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think any type of permanent modifications to your body (other than prosthetics, of course) are completely degenerate.

pic related

I hope more people get them so we can weed out degenerates easier

they look cool if you want to be in cosplay mode 24/7, never get a real job, hate your parents, and love heroin

It's scleral.
As someone with eye problems, I think people that would intentionally jab themselves in the eye with a needle are retarded.

Considering some stupid marxist mystery meat fuck from your country just lost an eye to that shit, and youre writing this thread because of that story, yea, its degenerate.

sage

This is a thing? God damn people are crazy as fuck.

legalize rape

Kinda just looks like you have some shit in your eye 24/7. Most people will think you're weird and find it hard to maintain eye contact because you literally flip the "this person could be diseased/ this person isn't normal whatsoever" switch in people's brains. People will frequently ask you to repeat yourself because they aren't paying attention to what you're saying.

These have to be extremely risky, you can't replace the fluid in your eye and you are putting a needle millimeters from disaster. ( I assume, if its a 'tattoo' and all)

I wouldn't be surprised to see an epidemic of complications and/or blindness from this

Very stylish. You should get one OP, and maybe even a nice Star of David on your forehead to go with it

Maybe instead of wasting their money on retarded eyeball tattoos they should be donating that money to Puerto Rico or some poor starving POCs. Is there anything more selfish than wasting money on putting ink in your body?

I really want to get a little magnet implanted in one of my fingers so I am feel magnetic fields.

Is that degnrt

Reminds me of cinnamon from dune

any visible tattoo that can't be covered by t-shirt and shorts is automatically degenerate

Which mental disorders would lead people to do this to themselves? Or is it just low intelligence?

I hope they all go blind

from a medical standpoint, completely retarded, and you'll go blind eventually.

Disgusting and idiotic, but anything that causes SJWs pain and suffering gets my approval.

Since this is a relatively new trend, we've yet to see if this kind of thing will affect it's recipients later in life. I think it's entirely possible that this will cause blindness.

instagram.com/lunacobra/

disgusting

I've got keratoconus, meaning my cornea isn't an even shape that allows good vision. I would imagine that jabbing your cornea with a needle over and over could warp it. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy. Actually, I would, I hope all of these faggots have the same problems I do.

Probably will cause some kind of cancer too.

All tattoos are degenerate unless you're a criminal or black.

I really wish I could take a peak into the future. like 25 years. It gonna be a total disaster

>instagram.com/lunacobra/
Ahahahha
Dumble dumpf btfo once again

Degenerate

Body modification and tattoos have been done forever.
There is a reason that this is a new trend.
It's because you have to be a special kind of stupid, even more so than everyone else in history. A level of retardation that has never been reached before.
Congrats to all the degenerates, who have soared to new heights, previously before thought unimaginable.

further down the slippery slope of degeneracy

>mfw I look up keratoconus
is it uncomfortable to close you eye? that's fucking horrifying looking

on the bright side, I'm pretty unsure if millenials will actually make it to 50+, I imagine most of them will have died of OD, war, suicide, or something else stupid

gen Z is the future

Would be neat to give all sex offenders red eyes.

My eye looks normal, but I have to wear hard contacts to get 20/20 vision in one of my eyes, glasses and soft contacts don't correct my vision. It fucking sucks. The worst part is that I need to have 20/20 vision to keep my job.

>there are people who literally choose a sharp stick in the eye

Absolutely degenerate why would you get permanent drawings on your body and out of all places on the eye.

I don't think it's degenerate. I don't think it's attractive. I just think it's stupid and a waste of time/money.

Unless you're a Polish gangster rapper you shouldn't get eye tattoos youtu.be/p6Z-gsQLJjk

They're great, pic related, its me.

>I really want to get a little magnet implanted in my penis so I am feel magnetic fields

Fixed that for you

How bottom of the barrel do you have to get to convince an African refugee to move to Poland instead of Germany, Sweden, or the UK?

Well, i tattooed a swastika on my chest when i was drunk with the boys 4 years ago, so had to find some shit to tattoo over, and i also have those degenerate stars in the side of my stomach like every other degenerate back in the days. is that okay?

>get magnetocock
>try to fug thot
>she has same charge magnetocunt

This gif's so underused it's criminal.

Any kind of body modification beyond pierced ears on women is degenerate.

It literally came from prison culture. If affects your ability to get a job and thus degrades your ability to function within our society, thus it is degenerate.

>instagram.com/lunacobra/

>she has opposite charge magnetocunt
>get stuck
>turn on microwave oven
>cum for days

I read that a model went blind in one eye recently because of a messed up eye tat. Definitely not worth losing/impairing vision for something that colored contacts can do better anyway.

Emerged from prison culture.

Maybe if it was a uniform color and shading it could work but IRL it literally looks like a shitty home made prison tattoo on your eye

Whats not to love?

It's a cool form of body modification like African scarring or Celtic or Maori tattoos...

Seriously, imagine how many lives that guy could have helped with $50k. Nope, better spend it on plastic surgery and chopping off genitals. And I'm sure he's crying right now about Puerto Rico not getting enough aid.

They are going to have serious eye problems when they get older. I'm in my 30's and have scar tissue on one of my eyes just from too much dust/dirt from different jobs. It isn't a big deal but it gets worse as you age and starts to cross over your cornea. These people are going to have that all over.

Reminds me of the Red Skull guy

It was from an episode of lockup like 5 years ago.

>dead 2,000 yr culture
nigger tier cultures

>Tatoos are a way to try and be special...
Without doing jack shit!

>$50,000
>100 procedures
An average cost of $500 per plastic surgery seems cheap as fuck.

>Seriously, imagine how many lives that guy could have helped with $50k
not defending that deranged punkassbitch, but couldn't you come up with an even gayer argument? For fucks sake. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some of those procedures are gonna be collagen injection, botox, and such so much cheaper than real surgery.

Some Polyamory identify each other with this symbol. All Tattoos are degenerate. Some tattoos are art.

I'm speaking in liberal terms. Arguments that they would understand.

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

As a form of self expression it is given over to the poor and uneducated that believe they can virtue signal via body art.

Neat. What do you do if you change your mind?

This chick looks like something out of an RPG.
0/10 would not revive if killed in battle.

Degenerate.

Just add a little line through the text, and write:
"Addendum: Look at me now"

I love it. Especially the part when they eyes get permanently fucked

Super degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Wear sunglasses.

Specifically, Tattoos commemorating or communing with the dead are specifically prohibited in Leviticus. Those that virtue signal using tattoos are not the threat.

The threat comes from people that hide their power levels and affiliations. Femme Lesbians are the most manipulative, sociopathic, and even psychopathic individuals I have ever met. Just inherent female deception on top of a closet deception, everything femme lesbians do is an act to maintain a careful managed impression.

Tattoos are for people without culture hence why so many niggers and white trash get them

I think if you have to get a tattoo that contains text, your image isn't symbolic enough, or meaningful in any way.

I have the bill of rights tattooed on my left buttcheek. Do you have a problem with that?

I don't have a problem with any tattoos, I'm just saying if it has to have text, you aren't trying hard enough.
Obviously there are exceptions (objects with text on them), but anything beyond that is retarded IMO.

I thought it would be a way more uniform spread/color. It looks like someone just went in there with their thumb dipped in a bit of blue paint and smeared it all over the front of the eyeball.

How does anybody think this looks good? Just get colored lenses instead. You'll still look like an anime fan wannabee hipster but at least you can remove it once you realize how ridiculous you look.

Well, I was going for a bust of Benjamin Franklin, but every "artist" fucked it up.

I have a third reich eagle on my chest and never got called out for it

the spice is flowing

Nice. I'm going to get pic related on the front of my right shoulder, but not for a while.
I like to go for things that have either deep meaning or a lot of personal value, I chose pic related for the latter reason.

Kys

Dude, I was being sarcastic. Don't get minor elective surgery in a strip mall.

Really got me thinking user

To each their own, user. You'd be surprised what people are willing to put on their bodies. I honestly figured you were going for a bust, because there are worse tattoos out there.

>Be Amerifat
>Heading home from the bar
>Bursting for a piss
>Piss in some bushes to not disturb anyone
>Cop sees you
>Turns out a kindergarden is around the corner

Congratulations, you're now a sex offender

I've considered getting a simple band tattooed around one of my arms in reference to a past friend and the best damn GM I ever had. Just a single gray stripe around one somewhere just south of the armpit.

>Be German
>Walking home from a bar
>Get raped by a Muslim
>Poletzei arrests you for tempting a Muslim.
Congratulations, you are not halal.

All this effort just to get fucked in the ass and impress fag hags.

>only ask for purple eyes
>also got purple tears as bonus

>Degenerate or stylish?
yes

>I hope
Hope is for the Weak

No. I am not having a needle near my eye. Fuck that.

I know the rinnegan is a sought after jutsu, but come on.

Nah its more like this
>Be German
>Taking girl home from a bar
>Mystery meat arab threatens you with a knife
>Girl runs away and leaves you to deal with him
>You tell him to fuck off
>Girl gets mad at you for using racial slur

model? model of what? she is ugly as fuck even before that eye shit.
Apparently nowadays every bitch with instagram is a model.

I've had cataract surgery, where my natural lenses were literally ripped out and replace with plastic ones. It hurt like fuck-all for a few seconds, but it worked. Haven't worn glasses since. It's a goddam miracle. But fucking with my eyes for some cosmetic bullshit? Fuck no. The sclera is part of your brain. You are letting a tattoo "artist" do brain surgery on you.