WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivr3eI4jzF8

Teenagers in Brazil are urning into zombies after taking drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-N2LwJL75g
youtube.com/watch?v=QLC7GSKBe9A
youtube.com/watch?v=8HLYnl7vEoY&list=PLQ9fCzZvT6mHaRbczWpd9RB8qaGT3sQbB
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJ_jPKOj1c
youtu.be/ZmdXB9qt3LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you didn't know this was a thing?
it's been used for centuries to enslave.
it's huge in haiti.

Maybe a different drug but typical crackhead shit

That's called smoking sherm

Shit called Flakka. It's what the dude in Florida that tried eating the other dude's face was high on. It literally turns you into a mindless zombie.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-N2LwJL75g

flakka is whakka

youtube.com/watch?v=QLC7GSKBe9A

anyone got some shit... most of this looks like mental illness to me > drugs

I think it's flakka bath salts. Combine that with Krokodil and you would legit have rotting zombies youtube.com/watch?v=8HLYnl7vEoY&list=PLQ9fCzZvT6mHaRbczWpd9RB8qaGT3sQbB

Nah claims is just speed that nigga smoked notpot. You know the synthetic canibinoids

Holy shit, that's creepy

*Flakka not claims

whatever that shit is, undeniably zombie tier
it isn't like zombies are necessarily viral, etc, all that has to come out of that is increased hostility/violence and transmission via blood and you have a full blown zombie from the movies.

Whatever it was, he tried eating someone's face. That's not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

what's the deal with flakka? why would anyone even buy flakka? i wanna see the guy who sees these videos and then thinks "hm, i need to get some flakka."

They made a documentary about zombie outbreaks in spanish speaking countries
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJ_jPKOj1c

Beaners are being too degenerate and summoning demons from hell on accident as useful idiots

Mexico had to lower its age of consent to 12 to stop all the rape complaints

Live life get bored try something

Also blacks have insanely high rates of schizophrenia. It may not have even been drug related.

looks like a helluva drug. I'd take it as long as someone kept me in a straightjacket so I don't hurt myself/others.

dude that's a movie you faglord

Def sherm right there

I bought it before it was illegal. I bought 7 grams and had no issues like this or anyone I shared it with had any issues.

If you're bored them you're boring.

>Shit called Flakka. It's what the dude in Florida that tried eating the other dude's face was high on. It literally turns you into a mindless zombie.
>Nah claims is just speed that nigga smoked notpot. You know the synthetic canibinoids

This is how virtually all drug related stories continue to live on, as some jackasses spew garbage to each other.

No flakka, no bath salts, no synthetic cannabis, no ZOMBIE DRUGS, just a trace amount of cannabis and a lot of psycho.

shit shit shit dead

i haven't genuinely been scared from something in a long time but that video where the dude jumps on that person hood and gets flown off in the parking garage was funny af.

Anon5 was right.

I used to work with a guy who a total stoner. He'd literally try anything new just once to get a high and see if he liked it or not. Someone asked him about Flakka though, and he's like 'Fuck no dude, I watched a guy smoke some of that shit the other night, and he tried biting his own arm off at the shoulder!'

Only boring people say this. Boring 50 year old housewives think taking their dog out for a shit is fun and exciting.

No its what happens when you smoke a bad weed cigarrette

Schitzophrenia is hereditary, mainly on the male side, and tends to show up in episodes in mid 20s to mid 30s.

It's always horseshit. And the worst is that Sup Forums is so eager to go authoritarian on drugs you're too fucking dumb to realize you're giving drug users a free pass on their shitty behavior.

This "I couldn't help myself" narrative is absolute bullshit.

>Live life get bored try something

Thanks for the input Captain Totally Obvious.....your job here is done!

First time someone sent me the link to that video and I watched it, I was like "This has got to be a trailer for a movie....no wait...this shit is real! WTF?!"

That's legit scary.

holly shits that crazy

its simple

>countries ban drugs that people enjoy
>people invent new drugs that are chemically similar or have similar effects
>millions of people take brand new drugs no one knows anything about
>naturally they all go psychotic

its interesting though how just about every single kind of drug they create a substitute for, it induces psychosis

even when its the type of drug that shouldnt, like opiates, apparently new research chemical opiates are giving people psychosis

its really bizarre, and really the best thing to do is just legalize all drugs, so people can take healthier shit instead of only being able to do whatever is arbitrarily legal

reminds me of PCP

hell ya that was crazy the parking garage one was just so wild. i feel really bad for that person that had the demon latched to the windshield like that fucking freaked out and ran him into that other car.

they probably could've killed him and had it be admissible in court as the first ever defensive kill against a zombie.

oh shit that was just posted. any news sources?

>go authoritarian on drugs you're too fucking dumb to realize you're giving drug users a free pass on their shitty behavior.

How in the fuck one can even come to a conclusion like this.

Drug laws are not to help the population

Theyre to create a black market

jesus what the fuck

>Wtf boring people having fun with something I don't consider fun.

You might be a psychopath.

Just a few idiots looking for their five minutes of fame.

based parda

quintessentially brazilian

a fking patriot

Yeah it confused the fuck out of me too.

using mind altering drugs out of boredom is like trying to change the reflection in a mirror by smashing it. change your mode of thinking via thinking, not by altering artificially with chemicals.

Bingo!

patriots

all of them

>dont try to bend the spoon, that's impossible
>realize the truth
>there is no spoon

What a shit video.

This is some horrific shit. Goddamn

>'try anything new"

what a retard

i mean trying one drug of each class of drugs is more reasonable, but that doesnt mean shooting fucking heroin, smoking meth, or doing RCs, when you could do something much more tame/tested and get the idea

research chemicals are just shitty drugs that try to emulate good drugs we already have

dude these RCs are shitty drugs that are driving people insane BECAUSE we ban drugs

the only reason these are used is because the law cant keep up with regulating them so they are legal, until we ban them and someone makes another one similar to it with possibly even more dangers

what about prostitution?

is the government in on profiting from all these obese nigger prostitutes?

honestly im curious, its fucking stupid its illegal as well

this overdramatic fucking clickbait

"WELCOME TO STAGE ONE OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE"

gimmie a fucking break, 90% of these people are just retard shitskins who would get them selves killed some other way

can confirm, we do that regardless of drugs; we are that retarded

Soundtrack for the video.

youtu.be/ZmdXB9qt3LY

That dude trying to crash through the windshield reminds me of I am Legend. Also, her movements look so unnatural, like they've been sped up or something. Thanks for the nightmare fuel

Synths are fucking nuts. I used to be addicted to them; probably the most vivid memory I have of being on any drug at all is the day I smoked some shit called Gorilla Smoke I got from a shady gas station in a black part of town. I didn't know who I was or where I was at despite being at my house, I just started running screaming for my mom to come help me. I went into my parents bathroom looking for help and I saw myself in the mirror, and I started to hallucinate my neck getting stretched out like I was getting hanged, I couldn't breath.

The next thing I know I busted the fuck out my front door and went to my neighbor's. He calmed me down and I went back inside, passed out, and smoked it again as soon as I woke up. Shit makes you absolutely retarded and is dangerous.

dios mio

I agree, this guy was a total tard. He comes into work one day and he's like...."I'm supposed to meet with my probation officer later today, and I like....accidentally did a couple doobies this morning. You guys know how to like....flush drugs out of your system in a real hurry? Oh man, I am soooo fucked if he drop dirty! Help me out here man!"

Well, if you can't beat em...

sounds like the type to spend $50 on a "detox drink" or chug cranberry juice for hours when just a fucking bottle of water and a b vitamin just before the test would work just as well

It's funny that powder cocaine is illegal but these synthetic drugs, which are 1,000 times worse, can be legal. And doing a line of coke is not that much different than a big rush of caffeine.

they're not legal they are just not illegal

BRAINS UMA DELICIA

Bath salts?

Omfg im dyin that guy at the end crawling on his ass ah hee hoo my god

He would. He went to a shop in Ann Arbor Michigan and bought a bottle of Tommy Chong's "Urine Luck Detox", thinking it would get him out of dropping dirty when he checked in with his probation officer.

18:30 is the funniest shit ever

Davis traveled to Haiti in 1982 and, as a result of his investigations, claimed that a living person can be turned into a zombie by two special powders being introduced into the blood stream (usually via a wound). The first, coup de poudre (French: "powder strike"), includes tetrodotoxin (TTX), a powerful and frequently fatal neurotoxin found in the flesh of the pufferfish (order Tetraodontidae). The second powder consists of deliriant drugs such as datura. Together, these powders were said to induce a deathlike state in which the will of the victim would be entirely subjected to that of the bokor.

it just says the drugs werent detected, maybe he had already pissed it out of his system by then. mainstream media is very deceptive in how they word things. but you still could be right, some people are just crazy.

ids habbending! :ddddddddddddd

Not a muslims,doesn't care.
Sage

Ah hee hoo.

lol

i need to get in on scamming retards like this

It's like P.T. Barnum said. "There's a sucker born every minute."

some thread here said tommy or cheech was a jew so i guess its great to scam potheads?

sounds like night terrors

Is that real or fake?

Wow....we ARE in the End Times. Don't know if NONE Christians know this, but in the End Times, people turn into zombies, and demons are allowed to enter our realm.

It's going to get really, really bad. Prepare anons.

tl;dr: Zombie apocalypse isn't science fiction, it's a reality predicted in the bible.

Lads, tell me this doesn't scare you......

wew lad, that's a spoopy bog

So, how common is this? Are normies going to be taking this a lot?

Uh....no....that scares the fuck outta me actually.

There is nothing in the Bible about people turning into zombies, you drama queen. The resurrection of the dead is just that, a resurrection, not a zombie raising.

Damn I'll have some of whatever they took. Looks like a hell of a good trip. They are fucking gone bro!

Oh, yeah?

Read Revelation 9.

give me specifics because i dont see shit

I've read it. It tells the reader that during that time people will want to die, but cannot. You know because of the locust stings (with the power of scorpions)? And you get zombies from that? Oh you poor soul.

Go to sleep user, way past your bedtime.

I must start taking drugs. It looks like so much fun.

It's ok, it's all going to be ok lads.

>wew, glad i waited for a response

>some girl high off her ass
>some guy banging his head against a window
you guys are so soft

Thank goodness you let me know.

you are degenerate

i just do caffeine and adrenochrome. i make it in my own system with the caffeine. i'm schizophrenic so it's easier to get a larger supply. thank fuck i'm white.

>the guy running into the back shield of a truck
LMAO

[In the house in a heartbeak plays]

damn what the fuck they look possessed as shit

and they're the fast kind of zombies too FUCK

"this is bad for buisness"

give the man a sign to hold while he scoots around, will be great for buisness desu