One Piece

Is Nami blind or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z149fflcGus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nami's face
I can already tell it's going to be romantic when they reunite.
That's why Oda is making Nami the only one not seeing fake Sanji.

Nami's the only one who didn't the candy. I'm guessing there's something wrong with it.

She saw Luffys clone. Speed reader-san.
Nice try though

Roll for new waifu

0: Obligatory Reiju
Any dubs: fuck, marry, kill

Sanji is different from luffy though since sanji isn't mirrored

This is so obviously the work of a Devil Fruit, but:
>Whose
>What it does exactly
>What role they play with Big Mom

That's because that's mirrored Yonji on a fake beard.

He's the one Pudding met in the tiny chance she's telling the truth.

We already have evidence that they act the same around ladies as well.

So why did carrot completely ignore that thing and not retaliate after it just attacked Nami?

There goes the "muh strong female" shit you fags have been drooling over.

Rolling for the best

GUYS

What if

guys

GUYS

WHAT IF

THE SAID NOTE BY PEKOMS
WAS TO ADVISED THEM TO NOT LOOK INTO BIG MOM'S EYES SO THEY WOULD NOT RUN IN FEAR??

Pudding's third eye illusion.

Because they were on the ground and it ran away?

Heres proof backing that up.

Everyone barely manages to escape yet Carrot is ready to counter. She's good. Carrot didn't run after the rabbit thing because Nami just warned them about not getting separated.

This Crocodile(or crocodiles) are kinda bothering me. I know talking animals are not really a rarity in OP, but he's a crocodile, meaning he's not a mink(they all have fur and they eat fish and lizards, only crocodile on Zou is used as a riding animal). So does that mean there's a whole race of reptilians?

This chapter confirms Slim Gucchi Mane is a mirror clone

I find it hilarious that a number of people were pining for Crocodile to show up this arc and we get this classy fellow.

>One Piece will be on break next week.
Why am I not surprised, Oda.

What if it was telling them to turn back and cower so that Big Mam could steal their life?

>So does that mean there's a whole race of reptilians?
There's one IRL too, it's called Jews.

I wonder if there's intentional spiral pattern going on: Big Mam's pupils turn spiral during her enrage, there are spiral-colored lollipops and the tree roots in the forest are spiraling. Are we entering Junji Ito's territory?

The series will end with Luffy using his Devil Fruit powers to stretch his capacity for DF consumption and then eating the KillBlackbeard-KillBlackbeard Fruit to kill Blackbeard.
Screencap this.

Even the strawhat has succumbed to the spiral.

need that reiju blowjob

it could still be some big mom special or pappug cases, but there's these things in enel's cover story as well.

Also i'd say it's really unlikely because of that woman we saw in 827, but it could still be that we were interpreting the term snakenecks wrong and it's just the name of reptile people.

Well if minks are all anthro furry mammals (even though minks are a type of animal), what if snakenecks are reptile anthro and the long neck chick we saw from the back is just a snake lady

>That's why Oda is making Nami the only one not seeing fake Sanji.
Or because the clone is a Yonji mirror and Nami will recognize him.

Is this going to get deleted like Naruto threads of ole?

>implying Luffy will finish Blackbeard off instead of ironically making him the Whitebeard of their generation

What? We are not naruto.

>tfw ceasar saves the day
>tfw ceasar, carrot and jimbe will all become crew members at the end of this arc

Top left

that's a "fancy towel" from the land of carbombia

Guy's a pervert who flirts with every girl, she has no reason to love him but whatever man.

Is anyone else glad that Brook fucked off and we won't see him for a while?

I didn't even notice he fucked off

>guys a pervert
Find me a panel where Nami calls Sanji a pervert and I'll leave forever.

No. I'll be glad if you fucked off with your shit taste.

(this chapter... nothing happens ...)

I MISS GOOD TIMES

youtube.com/watch?v=Z149fflcGus

>One hour amv

>Head of the Germa 66 Junji Vinsmoke

What the fuck.

Yonji mentioned in Chapter 600 SBS.

Brook is being quite misterious lately, I am rather curious as to what he knows or is up to.

The Whole Cake Island is going to be great and we are only getting started. I am not sure why is everyone so pessimistic about it.

>The Vinsmokes have yet to arrive,
>The tea party has yet to start,
>We have to know what happened to Jimbe and the dart board,
>The poneglyph to be stealed...

And this won't be the last time we are going to hear of Big Mom, that's for sure!

I just want to see what's going to happen at the Reverie and what happened in the clash of Revs x Blackbeard already........... Oh dear god

>everyone
not even. Every chapter has a few people complaining about the same thing and acting like the chapter that came before were different.

They're pessimistic cause they didn't like 1 chapter.

Why is she the best character and nakama to come out of the New World?

Dressrosa robin best robin
Prove me wrong
Or post robin in general

Because she is not fucking RETARDED and CRYING all the time. And she seems to be kinda strong too. All that's missing is Monet's fruit.

There's some black shit in the corner of that image.

>no carrot
fuck off

>Prove me wrong
every Robin is best Robin

Praline is fucking delicious

pls, no praline.
Cutie pudding and suckmynutswomen are best

I was so hoping to see her eat the snow DF as one of Nami's clementines when they were all starving.

>tfw get on the Carrot train more and more each chapter
>tfw know deep down it's all for naught and that she won't actually join
We're living a meme, people.
Nothing but a fucking meme.

So is three chapters then break the new norm now?

She thirsts for adventure
Don't give up young user

Where were you when 4kids was right?

I love Carrot because she seems to blend in perfectly with the crew. Other tagalongs usually stick out like a sore thumb to me, but Cqrrot actually feels like she could be part of the SHs.

Remind that this is Yonji's mirror.

Sanji's cooking
chopper's doctoring

Tell me Sup Forums, what's the worst arc in One Piece?

Punk Hazard

Dressrosa.

Fishman Island
Thriller Bark

Davy Back Fight

Those three are probably my least favorite.

Sky Island

East Blue and Fishman Island. And don't give me that shit about East Blue being "the beginning" and shit. It's boring as fuck, and only really starts to pick up in the Arlong arc.

Probably
for a variety of reasons.

Now this is just patently wrong.

>east blue
>shit
fuck off kiddo that's the best shit in one piece

Dressrosa was the most messily written, but it had some fun and hype moments.

Fishman Island was probably the most boring, even though it was probably better written overall.

No. No, it really wasn't. The Captain Morgan, Buggy the Clown, Baratie, and Usopp arcs were shit. The fights sucked, the pacing was far too fast, the villains (aside from Buggy) were boring as shit, and the locations were bland.

>Morgan
>Buggy
>Usopp
>shit

The only shit here is your taste. I might give you Baratie but that's it, and I'm pushing it a bit.

>any of those arcs shit
no
fuck off

>That shit taste.
Well, can't stop the underage hordes from liking the crap at the beginning where Oda was clearly still trying to figure out where to go and what to do with One Piece.

And, yes, they were shit: the characterizations were boring or rushed, the fights were overly predictable, and there was no real sense of danger as the enemies were laughably easy to curbstomp. It was only with the Arlong arc that the stakes became more real and you saw actual challenges to the Straw Hats.

Rolling for Reiju

I bet your favorite arc is Marineford.

>Dressrosa babby's mind is so skewed he thinks old arcs are shit
Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Roll.

Come on, Pudding!

I haven't even read past Marineford, moron.

Nah. Alabasta. Marineford is too fucking cluttered.

Okay okay, got some good opinions
Now Sup Forums, what was the best arc in One Piece?

Enies Lobby

Arlong Park/Alabasta

Skypeia, Impel Down, and Marineford

In no particular order, Marineford, Enies Lobby & Zou are objectively the best 3 arcs.

>marineford
>one of the best arcs
>zou
>one of the best arcs
'No'.

>tfw Zolo is quite similar to a samurai and Nami isn't shy at all

Fishman Island was not so good, but rereading it after 2 years all in a single run it seemed more bearable.

Punk Hazard was not so bad too, but could be better. Shit that happened between arcs (Revs, Weevle, Buggy, Aokiji joining BB) was much more hype than these two arcs as a whole to be honest, but that's just my opinion

I guess dubs means you can choose. But the 0's say Reiju.

We should just make a taste chart like the JoJo one.

But zou IS one of the best arcs. Your taste is objectively shit if you think otherwise.