JULIAN ASSANGE EVICTION IMMINENT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/914264206429519873
amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article176070931.html
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/914324629954711552
patribotics.blog/2017/05/25/milo-yiannopoulus-has-an-account-with-a-fisa-targeted-russian-bank/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058499/Class-A-drugs-caused-long-term-mental-damage-Tory-MP-Louise-Menschs-candid-confession.html
businessinsider.com/assange-turned-down-documents-related-to-russian-government-corruption-2017-8
rt.com/uk/404930-russophobia-kremlin-critics-paranoia/
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8
wikileaks.org/-Partners-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You're prolly wondering how I got in this situation

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/914264206429519873

amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article176070931.html

that's cool, he says he has the stuff which will blow the muh russia narrative out but he's sitting on it

good job julian you're kim dotcom now

He says the guy is Louise Mensch's co-writer, which means they're full of shit.

so wait last I remember Sup Forums said he was probably dead. he's alive now?

perfect
scared?

Isn't Louise Mensch a LARPer whose friends with Milo?

He's turning into Santa. Yay!

I don't know about any connection with Milo, but she is so consistently way ahead of the game with the stuff she does get right she must has a source or two fairly high up in law enforcement or intelligence.

She's a LARPer out to make the left look crazy. They do a pretty good job of looking crazy themselves though.

Shrodinger's leak

>She's a LARPer out to make the left look crazy.
Well she must be really good because US Pacific Command follow her on Twitter.

Bump

That thread was so uplifting. Saved this great motivational from it. Really inspired me.

Would fug.

>Shorter New York Times: "American voters are morons who can be gamed into doing anything by anyone with the ability to buy ads. Trust us, we know."
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/914324629954711552

Not like Assange to be so dismissive of sinister government conspiracies.
Maybe he's only ready to believe when he can blame the US government?

Assange is dead and has been since they fucking took him out in October last year, wake the fuck up. A fucking obvious fake interview wasn't enough for you retards?

Yep he ded

>consistently way ahead of the game
She's said trump would be indicted within the next week like ten times. She tweets ten thousand insane conjectures a day and couple of them vaguely lining up with something that actually happened makes her ahead of the game? Her brain was damaged by hard drugs, her own words.

I bet she is a freak in the sheets.

So you are implying that Pamela Anderson is working for some secret intelligence?

Assange is very much alive.

Yeah gee wonder why the guy might want to leverage it for a pardon

Assange is kill.

Thats a psyop to make you doubt the one guy saying the truth

It's funny how all her critics bring the same complaints. Always wanting to talk about the times she strays into conjecture and never about the times she's bang on the money.

patribotics.blog/2017/05/25/milo-yiannopoulus-has-an-account-with-a-fisa-targeted-russian-bank/

Why does Assange always support the exact same things Russia supports?

He is dead, no one has saw him since then. Even the way he writes was different.

Perhaps they want to do that because the times she strays onto conjecture are the vast majority of the time.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058499/Class-A-drugs-caused-long-term-mental-damage-Tory-MP-Louise-Menschs-candid-confession.html

I love the correction at the end of that article.
The Daily Mail as reliable as ever.

t. CIA

Fuck off, he doesn't

Clever lol

Don't put your dick in crazy. Especially one cosplaying Starfleet.

Holy fuck its the hunger games guy.. how ironic

so how come russia gave him a bunch of money after he said he was planning on releasing a bunch of russian leaks but then suddenly "lost" them and half his team quit and called him out on his bullshit

wait what happened in october?

Nobody believes in this bullshit, stop taking Western media (or any mainstream media) literally.

i've got a spare room at mine, he can stay as long as he wants.

he should just jump in a taxi and catch a private jet.

they are making out it will be hard for him to get away.

businessinsider.com/assange-turned-down-documents-related-to-russian-government-corruption-2017-8
Alright. 50 cents deposted into your troll account ivan. keep up the good work.

Retard level MI5nig detected. He's making a point of how malleable the Government perceives its own population as you stupid fucking faggot.

>Mainstream media citing another mainstream media as a source
>No real source
>much Russia
Hillary lost, Trump won.

You are either a obvious shill or someone LARPing as a shill. Which one is it?

You're too smart to be influenced, right?
Complete immune to all for of suggestion, especially adverts.

If you make countless claims, you're bound to be right a few times, it doesn't mean you're reliable or important.

>still spreading misinformation

Important enough to make RT's top 10 enemies of Putin.

rt.com/uk/404930-russophobia-kremlin-critics-paranoia/

Not somewhere low down the list either, #3 behind McCain and NATO.

I do not have enough information on this site to say how reliable it is, I'm just stating how wrong that affirmation of yours is.

>Morgan on the list
Hilarious.

>I do not have enough information on this site to say how reliable it is,
RT?
I think we can assume it's accurate on the Kremlin's position.

beam me up

That faggot in the front row is seth richs brother aaron

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/

>Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

>Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”

>Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

>“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler

I have adblock

Different timeline.

Saved and witnessed.

Congratulations. Are you even on Facebook?

Nice shill thread. Assange is missing or dead. Dont take anything wikileaks or assanges information seriously since around october 2016.

And remember this place is being subverted by shills and corrupted mods. Ty god there are still woke af people in here who drop the ocasional diamond post.

Cheers.

so how come the dead mans switch hasnt activated? are the remaining leaks lost forever?

Good riddance to bad rubbish. He's overstepped his mark and lost sight of his goals. The sooner he mans up and faces the charges against him the better.

>That faggot in the front row really prevented the standard investigative parties from doing their day jobs and instead allowed a private investigator who claims he's uninterested in the WikiLeaks connection and wants to concentrate on the botched robbery theory but falls into unsourced claims of an fbi report that is thus far, totally unverified.
really sparked my brazil nuts. kys

>evicting a body double

for what purpose?

>are the remaining leaks lost forever

Hidden in the blockchain m8

Fuck assange!!!

one on the left is a man, one on the right has major ptosis.

disavowed tbqh.

giv brain damage mommy

I like the way jew mods are deleting posts in favour of his standing trial for his crimes.

>standing trial for his crimes
Can't have that.

Hi Louise, how is your trip back to England going?

So why not release what he has if he thinks it'll happen?

(((They))) want their body double out. The real Assange was killed or captured year ago,

Those red rectangles suddenly make everything so clear.

My flag suggests I made it back safe. Thanks for caring.

She is there to make the left look even more mental with her rabid meanderings
Milo accidentally outed her a few months back but it was never picked up and run with by the msm
It didn't get much AirPlay here either when it was posted

There's the theory that it's Adobe morphcuts used to stitch over deleted parts. Question then would be, what was deleted and why? And how is John Pilger involved? Could just be innocent editing, but who knows.

If you'd know any video editing/conversion processes, you'd know what this artifact is called.

Nice "jewish conspiracy" herpaderpa

>Milo accidentally outed her
Yeah right. Like he accidentally outed himself as a pedo?

Could you elaborate?
t. not videofag

Good, hope the little faggot commits suicide

Julian was really one of our guys, but it's truly a shame to find out he colluded with the Russians to get dolgan dlunk elected.

how can he be evicted if he's already dead?

They are going to "arrest" him so they can stop pretending he is alive in the embassy

American white trash
Deplorable and irredeemable
youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8

RETARD

WIKILEAKS DOSENT PUBLISH DOCUMENTS THAT ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE.

This wasnt even a problem when it was first made public. Then the us disinfo machine saw a lunatic left ready to eat anything against trump supporters.

Hence the call for negative shit on wikileaks. ITS PURE PROPAGANDA

Reminder that the anti-wikileaks bullshit is being pushed by disinformation agents.

Anyone who take the "Julian is a russian shill" thing seriously should uniroincly hang themselfs with the rest of reddit.

Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Russian shill. Same for Snowden. I'm happy that we have the information they released, though, so I don't really give much of a fuck.

You're a Russian shill.

Have fun being brainwashed by false narratives. Im out.

Have fun hating and fearing your own nation.
Must suck to be a traitor.

Alright, explain to all of us what makes you 100% convinced that he is not a Russian shill? Look, I can understand being very sure, but why are you 100% convinced of it? How does that make sense unless you're an insider?

Gotta love how the guy who helped found the whole "release secret information to expose selfish entities using it for personal gain" movement is now sitting on secret information for his personal gain.

>digits

so you think all those raids they did were real or staged for the psyop?
really almond activating user

>How does that make sense unless you're an insider?

I have spoken with Julian Assange personally back in 2010 as a temporary middleman for a local newspaper.

He has already showed EXACTLY how these hitpieces come to be.

Personally i witnessed the propaganda bots upvote the anti-wikileaks hit pieces on reddit. The only reason these old stories are being branded as "new and sensational" is the new polarisation we see on trump\trump supporters.

Wikileaks are being seen as a pro-trump puppet because of the leaks. The people with a bone to grind with wikileaks saw this as an oppurtinity.

Im not going to debate every hit piece. But i suggest you take the gist of each story and check the archives. Most likely its just re-branded idiocy.

Take the russian documents bullshit for example. This came to light AGES ago. Julian responded by saying it was because they where already available on other whistle blower outlets. Which was confirmed.

Now as the lunatic left needs to be feed stories to confirm their ridicilouse biases. The stories re-emerged.

I also highly recommend that you guys checkout wikileaks.org/-Partners-.html and look up what julian has to say about the hit pieces.

>far right hated wikileaks
>far left loved wikileaks
>2016 election
>far right loves wikileaks
>far left hates wikileaks

The EXACT same narratives where pushed by the neo conservatives against wikileaks pre election. Now they are re-branded to fit the leftist worldview and pushed by the lunatic left.

In the middle of all this you have a cia\nsa room of godlike trolls laughing their butts off.

what are other whistleblower outlets?

He fucks with all of the world and nothing happens with him, he fucks with Spain and next morning get arrested.

>I also highly recommend that you guys checkout wikileaks.org/-Partners-.html and look up what julian has to say about the hit pieces.
Help us figure out which are used for disseminated his selectively filtered 'leaks' and which are paying him to do it?

They told me Filipinos were the most powerful race.
They lied.