I don’t get it, pol...

I don’t get it, pol. Everyone knows blacks commit the most crime and are the most belligerent towards cops and yet everyone seems to act like there’s no correlation to their behavior and why cops shoot them.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
vox.com/2014/11/24/7275297/tamir-rice-police-shooting
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

Cucked liberal whites who live in urban areas are exposed to true niggers pretty regularly, but until they're literally robbed or raped by dindu brown and the boys they can pretend that displays of niggerish behavior are just anomalies and immediately try to pretend it didnt happen

Blacks on the other hand know exactly how niggers be, so their pretense that nigs are innocent lambs is much more intellectually dishonest than the whites denial of reality

Most mexicans know exactly how nigs behave but they dont seem to speak out on it much because muh drumpf muh rapist comments

Where's the source for that info, Nazi? Oh right, you just made it up. If recent events have shown us anything, it's that whites kill more people. Remember Charlottesville?

The way I see it, with your niggers, they are emotionally ethnic nationalists of a sort but they are dumb and bombarded with lefty language.
For instance when they chimp because some thug gets shot they are saying two things:
*I love to steal things and destroy property.
*I don't want another race ruling over mine.

And the ones that are smart enough to express that second point will not because they know they need white people.

In denial, what do you do when your culture is naturally at odds with society?

Even the vast majority of white people are retarded and soulless, fit only for slavery. Under capitalism, freedom, and democracy, their masters have become plutocrats and Jews, hence their current state.

Mexicans will speak out about it especially if they're from more conservatives areas like Texas and not cucked California.

Pic related is Houston Hispanics comments on nigger looters after the hurricane.

This

My solution is open boarders for all leftist states
give them what they want
but absolutely restrict the incoming monkeys from even thinking of entering red states

How about this?

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Is that Ella

I've actually realized it's effective to use Hispanics as a wedge against niggers when debating liberals.

Ask them shit like, if cops are so racist, how come they don't shoot Hispanics in disproportionate numbers like they do Blacks?

Liberals believe in a form of meme magic where if they ignore something and never mention it, then it will vanish.

Simpsons did it

Idiot of course whites kill more. The population is like 7 times more. If 13% of the population is involved in over 80% of the violent crime what does it take to prove to you that niggers are subhuman?

I am fucking furious with literally all of you here

Can someone explain to me why exactly you're picking only on blacks?

What about the whites that start literal wars?

What about asians that literally shoot up universities?

What about every single race in the world that has done something terrible?

The point im making is that it's not a race issue

>Blacks on the other hand know exactly how niggers be, so their pretense that nigs are innocent lambs is much more intellectually dishonest than the whites denial of reality
A lot of blacks I have known openly admit this. One black guy I worked with would always complain about black girls all being trash because they only ever want to date thugs and not men with real jobs. Another place I worked was almost all niggers and the black girl would say "we need more white people like you in here because none of these niggers want to work" and stuff like that. It's pretty common if you're around them a lot.

>I don’t get it, pol. Everyone knows blacks commit the most crime and are the most belligerent towards cops and yet everyone seems to act like there’s no correlation to their behavior and why cops shoot them.

That's why it's up to us to red pill the hell out of them.

The NFL protests have given us the greatest opportunity of our lifetimes. A way to legitimately discuss and expose the plague of black violence and crime in America. Just keep hammering people with the facts. That's all you need to do.

>id with 3 plus signs making you extra poz'd
>reddit spacing x2
fuck off

one commie gets killed and completely ignores the blm chimpouts. fucking lurk more.

You my friend are retarded. Because I am a noble person I will not make you look like a fool by using statistics and personal experiences that will prove that blacks are 3/5's human and should not be afforded the same rights as normal humans,regardless of skin color, that have jobs and work everyday. I will only ask that you get out and meet a few Americanus Nigeralis. Thats the only way you can see.

Why are chokers such a slut magnet they look so good but they're only worn by huge whores

Do you understand per capita differences in violence between the races ? This is fact. You can argue causation all you want, but the existence of such differences are not arguable.

Not only that, they do it in every country they inhabit.

In New York, Blacks shoot at cops way more than anyone else does. Why would it surprise anyone if blacks get shot more in return?

what about the red pilled people living in the blue states, fuck that honestly itll influence their behavior more and influence the youth. you guys dont understand. we need to red pill the youth, the soon to be voting. from there we'll have a more peaceful future!

source?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
holy fuck thats a big red pill right there

Fpbp... sad post

it is a race issue you homo. the white race is being threatened with leftist lies and we're literally hanging by a thread as mass immigration and mixing happens. have fun with your brown grand children you faggot

>fuck off to Redit

you can't just pick the parts of science you like

>believing some random numbers from the "man".
Breh, what's wrong wit you.

>implying jews are white
fuck off

Liberal source, but that makes it harder for them to dismiss it:

vox.com/2014/11/24/7275297/tamir-rice-police-shooting

NewFags, this is required viewing.

>inb4 "STOP CALLING ME A HOMO"

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

There you go, snowflake.

Most liberals really have no idea that blacks commit a hugely disproportionate level of violent crime. Most normies who support BLM are utterly clueless and they've never looked at the crime stats. These liberal normie fags don't even know that hundreds of whites get shot by cops every year, they really believe that only blacks get shot by cops and it's all because of racism. When it comes to race, crime and police brutality, these libtards are drenched in suffocating ignorance. Red-pilling a brainwashed leftard is a difficult uphill battle.

>
They know, but politics..

Isn't that the grill whose mom prostituted her out to Hollywood Jews and forced her to do loli photoshoots?

sometimes the meme barrage needs to be broken down barney

They all know it, but in their nigger eyes, it was still a white mans fault. Somewhere, some time they will still blame it on the past or a white person because dindu nuffin

This, and the subtitles work well if needed.

If blacks are so inferior, then how do you explain detroits space program?

Kek