Celebs who you think are hiding their power level

I'll start

Has bit about Nestle CEO trying to own the rain youtube.com/watch?v=w_pb6r8VNWk
Understands that women are useful idiots youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
Greatest anti-pc comedy rant of all time youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk&t=551s

Honestly, I give him a pass for having a black wife. I believe he got so sick of entitled white cunts that he switched sides when he found the right one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAwiyS5aTcU
youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
youtube.com/watch?v=vW01Cn_qzj0
imgur.com/a/7t0W6
youtu.be/a9J8GaeDqVc
youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes
reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/73in6n/poor_bill_burr/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pvjgIxuVdo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robin williams that guy hasnt acted in years now wtf flubber 2 when?! Smh

You're fucking stupid.

Bill Burr is that "Gen X" politically incorrect

He probably met colors before ghetto culture took off but is aware that shit like affirmative action is crutch

he's a cuck and his kid isnt even his lol

Elon Musk

>about Nestle CEO trying to own the rain
nigga hwaaaaat??

His disgust was palpable during that Q&A
youtube.com/watch?v=QAwiyS5aTcU

Nick DiPaolo is openly republican

Bill Burr had some fucking hilarious vids about how awful women in sports are, like his women's soccer bit but then he got married and fully cucked, doesn't do any anti-pc rants like he used to plus "my wife's son" is literally cuckoldry.

>married to a nigger
>power level
It's pegged low m8, like his half-breed kids IQ.

>oil driller
>hiding power level

Jordan Peterson his hiding his power level like a master. He mentions The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn non-stop and he has to know how many people look up Solzhenitsyn and sees he also wrote on the JC with 200 years together.

He reads Hitlers Table Talk and probably has read Mien Kampf. He is making it easier and easier to talk about Hitler without knee jerk reactions, he goes right after the Post Modernists and names the actors of the Frankfurt School without calling them out for being Jews.

The man is simply amazing with how he calls out all of the Jews actions in such a way you can see within one or two linkages that it was them, always them, but he is safe enough on the other side.

Love Nicky, I think Jim Norton leans right too.

I'm fully aware of Bill's current situation, but I think he's got to fiddle for the Jew to save his career. I can't imagine living in a liberal Jewtopia like LA and not becoming more redpilled
His newest special was garbage, totally out of his wheelhouse, but I've got a suspicion he's not done yet.

Jim Carrey has been showing his power levels in recent days. Pretty sure he swallowed the black pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

100% agree. Just start a Peterson thread and watch the shills crawl out of the woodwork with "muh buckaroo" and "Bloody frightening" without actually addressing any of his assertions.

>I give him a pass for having a black wife
He has to get his material somewhere.

I don't think he's redpilled though. The first episode of his Netflix animation show has one of the characters talking about how "black guys are cool" non-ironically right after someone accuses him of being a race traitor. I like Bill, but he's a clown, and you shouldn't take clowns seriously.

>Falling for low quality bait.
>See your flag.
I'm sorry for your disability.

More redpilled than he lets on, but is a perfect example of weed bluepilling the fuck out of people. After the AJ podcast he started a stale routine of bashing Trump every episode whenever he could. Likely got reeled in by someone in the industry.

>his kid isn't even his
I heard someone else talking about this. What's the story with this?

I think Joe just kind of has a technique of conversationally mirroring the people he's talking to and getting into a "mood" where he agrees with them. Joe actually says a lot of incredibly redpilled shit and is good for redpilling normies. I've played his podcast around people I know who aren't redpilled and can see the wheels turning in their heads while he approaches some topic carefully enough where they take what he's saying seriously.

From that comedy group,Bill Burr used to be great and always a lunatic sounding dude ranting about women and the goverment,Nick Dipaolo is great always talking shit about everything left related and there is Anthony Cumia who is Sup Forums tier pretty much

(Barely)
>HATED clinton
>Southern Boy (With the Farmer Strength)
>Was originally a Cruz Missile because "muh Jesus!"
>Said he'd vote for anyone Opposing shillary
>Hates gays
>Liked a tweet about the "refugee crisis" being an islamic invasion of Europe

I think for him it's more personal since he was best buds with Patrice O'Neal.

Black comedy (particularly 70's to early 00's) is far more redpilled than Sup Forums wants to admit. Bill was in on that and made some friends who are black, and therefore isn't a racist

Reminder that Patrice fully defended Don Imus against "muh racist" libshit narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=vW01Cn_qzj0

>bill burr
>redpilled

his nigger wife just posted this

imgur.com/a/7t0W6

hes a full blown cuck now and chances are his kid isnt even his

Jim Carrey is a disgusting radical leftist. He is also batshit crazy.

Just wait until he divorces that black whore and gets assfucked by the divorce and he will go back to his old lunatic hating women days.

the GAY community?

BLEACHED

This faggot coalburner lost his balls years ago. He never has anything to say when it comes to politics.

Joe is left leaning but also a total jock so that makes him redpilled on some issues. He has too much testosterone pumping through his body to be a full blown leftist cuck. He even says he takes testosterone.

>He is also batshit crazy.
implying he hasn't figured out the meaning to life on earth

You do realize that even trying to be a centrist in (((Hollywood))) is akin to full right-wing extremism right?

We know how the left protects it's narrative, to even question it shows he's still got balls, I think he's powered down for now but I don't see it lasting very long.

He has almost let stuff slip when he is doing interviews/podcasts for other people especially older professors. Stuff like "The uncomfortable realities of race and IQ". And when Jews come up it is always "I have a lot of jewish friends." to sidestep the issue.

>following this sheboon on snapchat

what the fuck is wrong with you user

Norm MacDonald. He made fun of Margaret Cho to her face about "blowback against muslims after terrorist attacks" on his podcast the other week and she didn't even understand he was doing it. A great moment in an otherwise shit episode.

Do you remember that (((youtube))) tried to shut his channel down? Why do you think that happened?

>He even says he takes testosterone.

Which is nbd. He's like 50

Forgot to czech em.

Bill burr is a known cuck. Saged

The entire based Cleveland Indians led by master troll, walking meme, and excellent pitcher Trevor Bauer

Holy shit, poor jim, he sees what a big fucking joke it all is, celebrities and the rituals they partake in are all meaningless bullshit.

dude in pic is def a gay stripper teaching middle aged women how to twerk

>defending a shit joke by calling it bait
You are a colossal faggot.

His TRUE power level is yet to be seen. He's straight up 1488.

Patrice, unironically is one of the most redpilled comedians of all time. He was talking about the Illuminati publicly right before he died. His way of breaking down information into an entertaining bit was like pure kike kryptonite and they had to have seen the trajectory he was heading. If he blew up, which was inevitable, he would have become a major problem to their agenda. Wish to God we could hear his commentary on current events.

His wife fucked some nigger on the set of a movie she worked on. The baby is not mullato but midnight black, that's why they don't show any photos of it.

joe has been on test his whole life nearly, for a (((thyroid))) problem, and now also stacking TRT in recent years (take note of head size growth and redness)

If I were a liberal Peterson would be the one person I'd be afraid of debating.

Whatever argument there was over his Youtube was probably only over ideological reason anyways and not de-monetization. Prof. Peterson is making something like $60k a month on Patreon. He could tell both Youtube and his employer to get fucked if he wanted, but I think he's more interested in spreading a message than making money.

If you guys aren’t already listening to Artie and Anthony on Compound, it could be the official Sup Forums comedy show. The amount of nigger jokes on a daily basis never fails to amaze me. Haven’t laughed so hard since the old Patrice shows on O&A.

If he’s still alive, Manson strikes me as a lurker here. Trent Reznor. Henry Rollins, but he’d kill himself before he admitted it. James Woods. Dave Navarro. Chloe Sevigny. James Franco. Kevin Smith. Russell Crowe. Lena Dunham.

I doubt they’re 1488 but any famous person with a touch of eccentricity and uniqueness is likely to be drawn to a place like this out of curiosity.

Dunham just rubs her gash.

I wasn't defending shit. Canadians are retards. Maybe you should go move there with your fellow retards.

Check this out
youtu.be/a9J8GaeDqVc
He overdosed on Redpills

Who gives a shit. He's not a competing athlete. Also men these days are suffering from lower test, so why the fuck wouldn't you take exogenous test if you were him?

>Manson
>satan worshipping jew liking Sup Forums
I like about 3 of his songs, but no leaf.
Reznor I can definitely see. Even has an Asian Wife.

Bruce Willis.

Openly supports Trump.
Sick of Hollywood and their shit.

This. He fucking lives at Trump tower.

he doesn't burn coal, he drills oil

i dont think you can say he is hiding though
youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes

Sup Forums will never admit it but Patrice is GODTIER

I'm not, fucker

It was posted here

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/73in6n/poor_bill_burr/

>in before posting on reddit

Add Hetfield & Remove the jew franco.
Listen to Hetfield on Rogan, he's literally raising a family inawoods.
Also Rollins strikes Me as someone who SHOULD (probably is) be Redpilled ever since Black Flag.
Poor bastards was drugged up through childhood as a test by his cia mum & was raised in fucking DC of all places.

Couldn't agree more on Hetfield. The only reason I still even acknowledge Metallica. Maybe throw in Jerry Cantrell as well from AIC. Never heard his politics but is he not pure son of the swamp? Or Zakk Wylde?

Why did he do this?
Why did he fucking marry a negress? I fucked one once & that was enough, was sick of her immediatly after.
I can't understand the kind of guy who is stupid enough to actually even get in a Relationship with one.

It's cool user, we've all got subreddits we secretly enjoy

Once upon a time Sup Forums was the edgy older brother of the reddit hivemind and brought a lot of newfags over.

I was one of them.

Sounds more like he dropped some acid for the first time in his life and now he thinks he's all fucking enlightened. That fucker can lecture me about how he doesn't really exist and nothing matters when he wires me over his non-existent fortune.

also trevore moore

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
song about a kid getting sold into the showbusiness by greedy parent

0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
amber alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking laura silsby works for
then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song. am not through it all yet
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
at 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

then there is also this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

"Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all."[103][104] Jonathan Sacerdoti of the Campaign Against Antisemitism called for Fury to be barred from the sport after what he called his "offensive and racist" remarks. The group made a complaint to the British Boxing Board of Control. Responding on Twitter to the controversy, Fury wrote that "all the Zionist media outlets are on my back, because I speak the truth!" and blamed Jews for killing Jesus.

when Fury seemingly likened homosexuality to paedophilia when he said: "There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the Devil comes home. One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia. So who would have thought in the 50s and early 60s that those first two would be legalised. …

Fury responded to the controversy by denying he was homophobic and telling iFL TV that his critics could "suck my balls" – and labelled those who signed the petition as "50,000 wankers"

>It's cool user, we've all got subreddits we secretly enjoy
you have to stay there then

Reminder that just a couple of weeks after this interview Carrey's girlfriend died
youtube.com/watch?v=eG9i7d8yfKQ

>I wanna own the water!

Holy fucking shit you dropped a new one on me. This isn't comedy in the slightest

Not sure if true or not, but god damn funny it is.

Hulk Hogan

He's preparing for a role. About an actor that starts to lose his mind. This is just an act

Rollins is your classic 80-90s liberal-libertarian. Nowadays that is considered centrist or even right-center.

Rollins is also a closeted homosexual so that plays into it a bit.

>Henry Rollins, but he’d kill himself before he admitted it
I saw Rollins perform standup last month. There was absolutely nothing redpilled about him or his act. Quite the opposite actually. He attacked the President for most of his act.

Pretty funny how Punk icons are behaving these days; not fighting the establishment but supporting it. I guess you can't really blame them since they're still stuck in that "Oh GOD, THE MORAL MAJORITY IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY ALL OUR RIGHTS" mindset that isn't relevant anymore.

Cumia doesnt even hide it

>total cuck for open borders. Thinks Obama was best president ever, and talks nonstop shit about Trump
yah totally red pilled

Well, I have to fess up about not knowing what an insufferable bitch Nia is, and the kid not being mixed

I don't know what happened to my boy but I hope to God he straightens his self out and kicks her to the curb

>Elen

total cuck faggo5t

he is really funny though

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
(is awfully random at first, but once it gets to JFK it suddenly is a string of redpills, the one you talked about)

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
(calls out CIA and possible Bush involvement for the assassination of JFK and tried assassination of Ronald Reagan)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
(basically white people are geniuses and niggas never invented anything)

youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
this is basically the average Sup Forumsack

also
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3_kUaYFJA
who doesnt?

youtube.com/watch?v=m7iwZ4PZAfQ
talks about skull and bones

youtube.com/watch?v=pvjgIxuVdo4
also common tactic, distracting the public

Artie, gilbert gottfried, norm, all red pilled as fuck

>oil driller
>redpilled
nah

Like I said a couple of posts above, I saw Henry Rollins perform 'standup' a month ago and he did almost nothing but bash Trump supporters and the right. He's too old to know any better. He's stuck in the mode of "conservatives are the oppressors" from his generation that doesn't apply anymore.

He also plays up his "I read books and so I'm better than you" but, which is cringeworthy and is something a 16 year old would do.

>And the people who are uglier than you and I they take what they want & just leave
>The Land that We Stand On Is Ours, it Has been before, So It Shall be Again.
>And I'm stopped and repeatedly asked, "Born and Raised? But this is not Your Country."
>We're all old news, all's well, say B.B.C scum

Don't be fooled by Bill Burr sometimes having unPC breakdowns. He is not one of you. That cracker bitch is surrounded by rich showbiz socialites and other extreme leftists and their commie shit has rubbed off hard on him in recent years, plus his wife is a black SJW feminist and a die-hard Bernout. Bill also claimed to be a Berniebot during the election cycle. He's the same lie spewing celeb left wing talking point parroting dickhead as the worst of them, go watch his most recent special where he bitches about what an evil racist Trump is. I don't hate him over all this and I'm still a "fan", but he's not hiding jack.

>red pilled

It's pretty startling desu. Makes me wonder if the mind just gets stuck at a certain point and becomes unable to adapt to any more change

Eddie Bravo is redpilled on Everything.

Oh and of course
>England is mine and it owes me a living, ask me why and I'll spit in your eye

Cant happen soon enough

I don't believe he's fully aware of all the truths, but if you've already made it to Bilderberg/Corporate Control level I don't think you just "hop off" because you married a SJW. I think it's dormant within him.

I've got faith he'll come back around again.

>antigun even about roles
No thanks

Eddie Bravo has overdosed on redpills