>100% White
>Strong Family Values
>Religious
>Don't give a fuck about outsiders
>Generally Germans and Swiss
>Still use technology that gets shit done
>Control inbreeding by controlled inseminations by white outsiders
>Armed to their teeth

Why don't we give the Amish more praise here? They are basically the most redpilled tribe along with Hutterites and Mennonites. They are almost always portrayed as clueless cucks in Jew Hollywood Movies which makes me even more suspicious of how they want us to perceive them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish-quotient
isteve.blogspot.com/2014/03/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish.html
lancasterpa.com/amish/amish-frequently-asked-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wipe your ass with leaves faggot

No they aren't

they are fucking mexican tier

Steal jobs and undercut everyone because they don't have to pay taxes and can instantly shave off 20% of the bid.

Only downside is they don't give a shit about the environment and pollute a bunch

I've noticed that ((they)) like to use the Nazi meme flag a lot.

No joke, if you want to know what life was once like for Westerners visit a Amish community. More productive, happy, well-adjusted men and women you will not meet.

Honestly, the Amish, and Mennonites are worth sacrificing the majority of us to preserve them. If anyone should inherit the Earth, it's them.

That's bullshit.

No one cares about that bullshit. They don't drive or use central air so how are they polluting more than the average first worlder?

This. Average Amish is very white but inbred looking as fuck.

Why would they wipe with leaves? They have fabrics and warm water to wash themselves. Its not that big of a hassle if you are not paying anything for toilet paper. Shit comment is shit

The Amish are currently undergoing selection pressure for increased "Amishness".

vdare.com/posts/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish-quotient
isteve.blogspot.com/2014/03/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish.html

i see amish folks almost daily.
i see them on the roads and in the grocery.
guess what the amsih don't do
they don't mindlessly leave their cart in the middle of a walkway so they can think about buying sugary cereal 1 or 2
they don't cut you off in traffic
they don't wait until the total is called to start writing a check
they don't charge you tax when you pay in cash
they don't let their women whore around and call it natural, in fact, they make their women plow the yard, if need be.
that said, i've never personally met one, but the above still stands. better than ninety percent of the people i've ever come across.

Obviously that inbreeding control system has failed hard.

It's either true and they're cucks or it's false and they're inbred. OP really painted himself into a corner with this one.

RETARD ALERT

R E T A R D A L E R T

>Armed to their teeth

False. Amish are easy as fuck to rob, they don't have phones or guns and keep large sums of cash on their person and homes.

A couple years back Amish kept getting rolled because they still live like it's 1699.

>armed to their teeth
But the Amish are literally pacifists.
Its the Mennonites who are armed to the teeth and believe they have a moral obligation to defend those who will not cannot defend themselves making them the natural allies of the Amish.

They along with Hutterite and Mennonite are the very definition of based.

If our society imploded they would still be living the same way while the rest of us would die with iPhones in hand.

No different than traditional villages in China with old people growing their own food and living in shacks their whole lives.

Just search 'amish sex through sheet' -- it's real

>if ever an EMP attack
the cities would go into chaos, millions would die.
the Amish wouldn't miss a beat

also: checked

When you are more reliant on community than government, you tend to be "based." Marxism is a sickness only a broken society can contract.

Nah they'll get overran and murdered by scum from Ohio, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia.

The actuality of it is that Amish certainly do pollute because of their old style farming techniques, but the levels of pollution they create are less than modern industrial farm and ranching activities.

The Amish, on environmentalism, fall into 2 categories.

A) they don't particularly care about preserving nature but do so anyways because their spendthrift ways lead them that conclusion naturally (if I chop down all the trees around me irresponsibly I will not be able to sell/use firewood. If I poison my wells, I can not draw water.)

B) they believe they must protect nature because it's a divine creation bestowed upon us by God (Everything is the work of God, therefore everything is sacred. To pillage the Earth is sacrilegious).

They've shown great willingness to comply with EPA and environmental laws for those reasons.

I like the Amish. I never miss an opportunity to deal with them.

If they allowed me to use have a computer and cell phone I would move to Pennsylvania tomorrow and be Amish. I work from home and would definitely like the low cost of living they have.

> doing jobs fat lazy white American neet lolspergs like you don't want to do

The Amish are pretty cool and are revitalizing poor farmland communities. But these niches won't last forever and eventually, the Amish will have to settle in small cities and suburbs, which will impact their fertility by a bit.
But for now, they are countering blackenings of the midwest by a bit.

>spendthrift
You're using that word wrong

Amish are bro-tier, they are basically super American patriots.
They know how to do almost anything and are not afraid to do hard labor.
They work harder than the fucking spics.
They have huge white families.
The girls know how to cook anything before they even reach puberty.
They have traditional Christian values and morals.
The only downside is that they won't use violence when threatened, they are cucked in that regard .. but that was the old way, I think modern amish are not afraid to get into a good scrap.

Don't you put that evil on them.

7th son of the 7th son digits. Amish confirmed blessed.

>WHITES MATING WITH WHITES CREATE INBRED LOOKING PEOPLE GOYIM!

how do i become amish
i see amish people in the grocery sometimes and they're so cute

they are not based, because based is a pretty gay word, and means they dont care.

They care a lot, about each other, about leading good lives.

They have useful skills and tight families.

I am a frog. Pardon me, I meant thrifty.

Amish can’t use any new technology, those are mennonites.

kek

They don't watch TV

yeah, Amish are pretty based.

I don't know how redpilled they are, but they got that prepper shit down to a fine art.

Found this on joogle

lancasterpa.com/amish/amish-frequently-asked-questions/

>They build barns over a weekend while their women prepare a feast for dinner.

How much based can it get? I wish I was born amish so I could have never found this place.

> they wipe their ass with your mommy nicotine stained teeth

>>Control inbreeding by controlled inseminations by white outsiders
how is this based? Why not do as jews do? Genetic testing and arranged marriages.

haha cuckolds

Amish are fucking worse than Jews. They sell shit produce & meat at high markups to city liberal hipster cucks.

And their women are thirsty as fuck.

Wtf I love the Amish.

Germans aren't white.

i've unironically thought about becoming amish.

Amish culture has a hard time with young men comin-of-age. The father rarely has enough land to support more than 2 sons starting a farm. Young amish men often can't afford farmland and are forced to leave amish life if they want a decent shot at supporting themselves. Also, Jacob-Kreutzchfeld (sp?) or "Maple Syrup Urine Disease" is a real thing.

Being amish is suffering too.

>vdare.com/posts/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish-quotient
>isteve.blogspot.com/2014/03/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish.html

I couldn't agree more.

>>Armed to their teeth

How does that work? Flintlocks?

>They don't drive or use central air so how are they polluting more than the average first worlder?

Horse shit, the burning of fossil carbons and the burning of biomass..

>Nah they'll get overran and murdered by scum from Ohio, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia.

Actually the scum will most likely kill itself before it could leave the cities. Seriously, how much thoughtfulness and comradery have you've seen them convey? Once the food stops coming, they'll starve en-mass and murder one another over any remaining scraps. After that, they'll most likely resort to cannibalism. Most pavement apes are frightened of darkness and wooded rural areas and when the remaining population does finally get desperate enough to venture out, they'll discover the Amish also pack heat.

Conservatism at it's finest. The Amish are a fine example of family values.

Why do some wear the hat and others do not? Is it a status symbol or simply optional wear?

that's because any sane person knows both BLM and Aryan brotherhood are FED controlled for divide conquer the larpers

Just bought some turkey from some old order German Baptist brethren. They work hard and are very welcoming. The girls are wholesome and beautiful.

>technophobes
Disgusting, I wish we could have Amish familial values in an advanced more agnostic society.

>posting amish mafia phoney shit.