Niggers are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of the violent crime

Niggers are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of the violent crime.

Why are we putting up with that?

Seriously, people are standing up for them and their stupid protests and society is letting them slide simply because of their skin color. They are given preference for college admission and jobs just for being black. Isn't that racist? The same thing every lib yells at us for pointing it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170315131656/https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/raceandcrime/black-arrest-rates-highest.html
torontoist.com/2016/04/african-canadian-prison-population/
web.archive.org/web/20170919200904/https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I plan on running for US Senate in 2020, I will bring this up, and much else, during my campaign. Keep an eye out for me.

What state?

Of course. But black people vote liberal 95% of the time so they are sacred in the eyes of liberals.

Wisconsin

Massive amounts of propaganda.

No sane person in his own right would put up with this shit.

It's just unnatural.

those stats are actually wrong. take out the majority of black women. now you have 7% committing 50%, now take out under 18 and over 50s for the men. now you have 4%.

4% of the US population (all black) commit 50% of the crime. insane.

This so much.

The Government is malicious and exploitative to White people.

Blame yourselves. You brought them here, treated them like shit, threw them away into society like it's not your problem. Guess what moron. It affected society, economy, and a whole bunch of other shit. Think before you fuck shit up. You did this. You can't even fix it. BAKA

Considering that you don't sound like anyone that I have met at the various fundraisers, I fucking doubt that

>under 18

blacks are criminals by like 12 dude

Last year's crime stats came out last week.

16 unarmed blacks were killed by police. 5000+ were killed by other blacks and we're supposed to believe the police are the problem?

Fuck that noise. Black lives don't matter to other blacks, why should they matter to me?

i only had two friends in this world as an adult.
one i lost to pills and general faggotry, the other i lost to citing this basic fact.
i am now lonely as fuck, but ultimately correct.
i'd rather be semi-ignorant with two shitty friends desu

We need North Korea tier workcamps to send these people to straighten them up.

That's because they're poor because of the white man.

Seriously Sup Forums you took them as slaves for 200 years, and then segregated them for another 100 or so, then on top of that.

Ofcourse they're going to be poor, and ofcourse poverty means more crime.

This isn't hard to understand Sup Forums. Maybe you're just racist. maybe your just so obsessed with colour differences and visual difference you can't bother to actually check your privileged.

Maybe if you cared so much about this topic you should volunteer at a homeless shelter or do a charity drive to alleviate the problem instead of complain about in on a Laos tadpole farming board.

>2020
>fundraising

Dude, all you need is a high iq and media coverage. You faggots are in for a surprise.

You're the most racist person in here, but you can't see it. You hate your own kind. You believe, deeply, that your entire kindred are nothing but the end result of a superior people and I don't say superior from my eyes, but from your argument.

Your argument is that your entire people are criminal scumbags and degenerate subhumans because they were dominated, crushed, and ground beneath the heel of whites for centuries. Therefore, to you, your people are incapable of being accountable for their own actions, of rectifying anything about their flawed culture and character, and are no better than animals.

You're making the argument, whether you realize it or not, that your entire people are equivalent to work animals. Beaten and destroyed in centuries past, and no longer capable of standing on their own feet; beholden and mastered by the superior whites, who hold the reins even today, and your violent, criminally dispositioned people are nothing but a side-effect of white ownership.

Do you realize how insanely racist your worldview is, and how horribly it contributes to the future denigration and continued destruction of any semblance of blacks being uplifted?

stfu witey and stop making excuses. Ur racist and u hurt black people forever. just fuk off back to europe or something.

black people need welfare to make them catch up to other races in america because they were slaving. Didn't you pay attention in class? typical amiercan educaiton.

> muh slavery

How about Canada then?

web.archive.org/web/20170315131656/https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/raceandcrime/black-arrest-rates-highest.html

>The numbers show that 48.6 per cent of charges in violent crime cases are laid against people born in Canada. The second largest category is made up of residents identified as being born in Jamaica.
>
>Those residents are listed in 12,777 charges, or 9.5 per cent of total cases for violent offences. Census data indicates Jamaican-born residents comprise 2.4 per cent of the population. While instances where blacks have been mistakenly identified by police as Jamaican-born have occurred, it is highly unlikely such errors could account for the large discrepancy.

Don't put words in my mouth before I put my fist in your stupid face. I never said or implied that. Can I treat you like shit? Do you even know what it feels like to be put down? Come back to me when you do.

Youre right

Since we cant fix it well have to send them back

torontoist.com/2016/04/african-canadian-prison-population/

>While African-Canadians make up three per cent of the general population, they account for 10 per cent of the federal prison population.
>
>Morgan notes that, in reality, overrepresentation of the Black population in prisons is slightly more pronounced in Canada than in the U.S., where African-Americans account for 37 per cent of the prison population and 13 per cent of the general population.

If you scaled African-Canadians to US levels, they would be 43% of the prison population to the US's 37%.

>Don't put words in my mouth before I put my fist in your stupid face

Oh. There's that poor impulse control that leads to violence.

Any other points you want to make?

web.archive.org/web/20170919200904/https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html

>Twenty-six years ago, a staff inspector by the name of Julian Fantino — future Toronto police chief — sat in a small committee room and delivered a slew of explosive race-based crime statistics focused on the Jane-Finch neighbourhood.
>
>Fantino, then head of 31 Division, told North York’s committee on community, race and ethnic relations that, while blacks made up 6 per cent of the Jane-Finch population, they accounted for 82 per cent of robberies and muggings, 55 per cent of purse-snatchings and 51 per cent of drug offences in the previous year.
>
>The Star’s Royson James was apparently the only reporter present. He duly filed a story that appeared on the next day’s front page. All hell broke loose.
>
>Police in Ontario were forbidden to compile race-based crime statistics.

>tons of people say that
WRONGGGGGG!!!!!

thats your solution? omg why didn't anyone else think of that.

What's really scary is that it's actually closer to 6-6.5% of the population committing over 50% of the violent crime in this country when you break it down further and remove the sheboons, as it's primarily the male North American Pavement Ape that is responsible.

>Niggers are 13% of the population and commit over 50% of the violent crime.
>Why are we putting up with that?

The vast majority of Americans are unaware of these facts. That's why we must educate them.