Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Episode 113: Thirst for Carnage

A Duelist stands in Yuya’s way! Dennis waited for Yuya’s arrival in the Fusion Dimension! In order to detain Yuya, he commenced a Duel...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGjvzYFoyAR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for triple agent Bennis

>Yuya EGAOs the fuck out of mystery duelist
>Proceeds to EGAO the fuck out of Dennis

I hope this doesn't happen.

Holy shit Shinji is such a faggot

based Mono will deliver and make Yuya x Yuzu Canon

I doubt Yuya will be able to egao Dennis this early. Dennis has already been drenched in Yusho's entame and teamed up with Yuya's incomplete entame and come out unscathed.

If Dennis turns, it'll be because he's a triple or quadruple agent

Every thread until I get new cards! Somebody have to replace dennisfag right?
Don't get mad at me I was just joking I will not do it again, at least not every thread

Not really, in this Dennis is like Edo. The seed are already plan eyed all that is left is a final push.

Every thread until he returns. Three days!

>Duels the protags father
>very next episode duels the protag or atleast interacts with him

Dennis lucky you, you're relevant again! How do you feel?

The difference is:
Edo was fighting the EGAO because in his heart he already accepted it as his one true path, but still tried to view it as heresy out of respect for the Professor.

Dennis has resigned himself to Academia while still appreciating EGAO from afar.

After waiting nine months and expecting him to get the Sora treatment (show up super briefly, pop up again and then take almost 10 episodes to actually duel) it feels pretty good to be a Dennisfag for a change.

>Dennis appears again

So, someone's dying soon, right?

Dennis appears in XYZ: Ruri kidnapped and XYZ was attacked

Dennis appears in Standard: Battle Royale

Dennis appears in Synchro: He reveals all of the Lancers's summon methods aside Fusion and then has the Obelisk Force called in; as a result of this: Selena is captured, the Commons riots break out, and best d-huwheel dies a horrible death after barely surviving his fall thanks to the riots caused by Tsukikage trying to bust the Lancers out to fight Academia

Just watch

>Duel with Yusho next episode
>Don't show much of the duel at all
>Ends inconclusively
>Dennis sets up duel with Yuya and mystery duelist
>Yuya beats the mystery duelist
>Dennis disappears and doesn't show up until the last 10 episodes.

Here's hoping. Barret may have an interesting deck, but he's been quite boring so far.

>>>/dng/
I'd rather have Dennisfag post Dennis every thread until ARC-V is over than Ritual waifu faggotry, and ones who haven't appeared in any anime series at that.

I hope they'll not put the mystery duelist in the cast list this Saturday

Still shows up and still is more relevant than before and can't disappear for another nine months. I'll be good even if he gets carded right away.

I rather stay here than go to that place. You guys are better.
And I already sayed that I was joking, literally that post was just a joke, and Dennisfag already sayed that he will stop doing it after Dennis reappear. Will he make the new thread when the EP comes out?

>detain

FUCK DA POLICE

Dennis is the mysterious duelist.

If the only reason why I want Dennis to be good again is so that he can finally get decent amount of screen time. Whereas I'm afraid he'll turn into a jobber like Gon and Sawatari.

He was always a jobber. He lost most of his duels in Standard and Synchro.

Nah, the scan said the mystery duelist is standing besides him.

>He helped Yuya duel against those Isao goons (not that it means much
He beat Yuzu (again, not that it means much)
He also beat... Shit you're right.

I'm the only one who wants to see Grace backstabbing Yuya?

Maybe he'll win some duels now...

I hope he and Shun have a rematch and Bennis wins and cards captain falcon.

Dennis will be good by the time Captain Falcon arrives by himself to the fusion dimension.

I don't really care for them (if you'd ask me I'd rather have him have a rematch with Gongenzaka instead) but Dennis dueling in general is always cool.

>Dennis wins and cards captain falcon
>Not Ruri winning and carding
One job.

Just like you had one job.

And then Sora gets revenge for having his prey taken.

W-why people wants to card Shun so badly?

I used to hate him when he was a gary stu. Now no anymore

Yuya getting to duel Dennis, Immediately afterwards he has to duel Barret.

Holy shit,imagine if Yuya fusion summons yet another pendulum dragon. you'll have to imagine because the Dennis duel isn't a 2 parter so all hopes pine on Barret

I guess because Shun is one of the only characters who actually matters and would get a reaction out of getting carded from the fans. No one cares if 90% of the cast dies because they are irrelevant. Shun though? Mr. Shill himself? Too bad he already got taken out by a rock so I doubt anything else bad is going to happen to him.

That happens when you are flying type.

Not quite; a fair amount of the cast is either plot relevant, not a true jobber, or generally loved enough that carding would cause some easy drama.

Separated by category:

Purely plot important:
The Yus and Ruris

Not completely useless:

Shun
Nostalgia characters
Reira
Reiji
Sora

Loved characters regardless of power level:
Sawatari
Tsukikage

All the above are characters that would cause something of a reaction if/when they die.

Gongenzaka possibly as well depending on how he dies.

>tfw Vanguard does Legacy characters better than Arc-V

The Yus are all irrelevant except Yuya. Yuri and Yugo don't get screentime. The Ruris are all irrelevant plot devices including Yuzu.

Reiji rarely appears, Sora rarely appears, Reira rarely appears

How can you tell Sawatari and Tsukikage are loved? Are there numbers for their fanart or are you just going by what you believe instead of facts?

Fact. Most of the cast rarely appears and aren't important enough to care about. Especially the plot devices called the Yus and Ruris.

Almost every thread until Dennisfag is carded

1 week and Three days!

Not him but I go by fanarts and some anons willingly admitting their love for the characters.

I love Tsukikage.

The new Mc and charcaters for the new Yugioh look pretty cool

the starter deck of this yugioh game is blue eye theme

I love Reiji! No homo.

I'd care if Sora, Dennis or Sawatari got carded.
Sawatari is probably gonna die first outta those 3 though.

Reiji is the most attractive character in the entire YGO franchise.

Can you imagine if these were the guys who took over after Yuya and co? I mean, the only thing they lack is a new mechanic to shill. Am I the only one who wants Konami to take a break from adding new methods and focus on improving what they've got? Rituals,Tribute, Synchros and Pendulums are not that good or as well supported as Fusion and Xyz. We need balance not more methods. It can be done. GX was the fusion series which was a method that existed in DM.

I want to make him smile without that EGAO bs

He's not even the most attractive in his own show.

It's Bennis time

AND THEN I SEE A DARKNESS

>blue eye theme
Why are they forcing that deck everywhere?
It bricks like crap and dies to backrow.
It should have been based on a pendulum starter deck like Yuya's to give the player a feel of all five summoning methods.

Shun looks great

Oh Yuya is receiving Allen roller boats. So that means he won't go with them?

Why does he look more RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-y than normal?

What other animes have done legacy characters or have had anniversary series like Arc-V?

>not Master of Pendulum or Starter Yuya

for what purpose? isn't Kaiba in the game? how does he feel about this kid running around with his dragons?

Everything?
Precure did at least a movie
Digimon did it
Kamen Rider did it and still does it
Pokemon Special does it
Super Sentai did it and still does it
Gundam did it with Exa

This isn't new. The problem with Arc-V is that not only is it not a fullblown crossover but it uses alternate universe versions of characters instead of the originals.

Post-REEEEEEEE Stress Disorder

>It's a roller skating in the canals of Venice episode.

Looks like our friend Quality has returned.

Do you think he missed us?

I just realized he's the Arima of Arc V.

Is Yugioh The Darkside Of Dimensions Movie still in Theaters? Did Konami achive their goal

If it isn't new, then an anime should be made that's basically modeled on Arc-V but with alternate dimensions based on anime genres and legacy characters being alternate versions of the most beloved/iconic anime characters, and of course with much better pacing, writing, better q u a l i t y, and original characters as well.

There are still a few popular theaters playing it but most have stopped showing it already.

Yeah they reached their 500k tickets sold and they're doing a giveaway of an Atem drawing signed by Kaz

>Bennis time
Why not Pennis time?

Scarfs are great.

So is the video game MC supposed to be Reiji's son or just an AU version of the guy?
They look exactly the same with the only difference being their color scheme

It's Yuya and Reiji's son.

>Yeah they reached their 500k tickets sold and they're doing a giveaway of an Atem drawing signed by Kaz
What does it look like? I really like Kaz's art

XYZ arc is over rushed
>less than 26 eps left

SYNCRO IS A MISTAKE !!!

It just came to me that Allens roller sakes are conveniently the same colour schemes as Yuya's sneakers.

It was a wonderful ceremony. There wasn't a dry eye by the end of it. I hope they have a long and loving relationship.

I'd say he's more like Atem and Reiji's son.
His hair has Atem's color scheme and Reiji's style while he shares the same fashion as Reiji.

>Sawatari got cucked

I can't wait for next week so i can see 100% all the game has to offer. Hope its good

>three field zones
>"Hope its good"
nigga you pop out two Ground Collapses and you auto-win.

Its confirm to have normal type of duels too.

It's a picture from his Instagram.

instagram.com/p/BGjvzYFoyAR/

That Kaiba and Obelisk one, that's some good shit

>three zones
This can't be real.
Every single deck will main Ojama trio to win if that's the case and synchro decks can't function.

Atem looks older but that's ok.
This man's art is amazing even if his card design sucks.

Why can't Synchro decks play if field spells are so much more viable?

They are talking about you only having 3 Spell/Trap and monster zones instead of 5.

>This man's art is amazing even if his card design sucks.
Excuse me?

I thought you meant 3 Field Spell zones. I'm an idiot. BRB killing myself.

Card art =/= Card design
Magician girls all have beautiful art but their design is basically Decoy dragon × 4 with an Honest
Not the best of cards when Armadeus and Utopia the Lightning are around

>tfw no lewds of Berry Magician Girl.

They're fair cards in an unfair game.

This is the same guy who designed shit like Pot of Greed. Konami definitely wouldn't want him to create generic stuff of that level again.