What are the political ramifications of fembot AI (seen by Sup Forums as a solution to the western female problem)...

What are the political ramifications of fembot AI (seen by Sup Forums as a solution to the western female problem) siding with or becoming SJWs and feminists after analyzing social media and search engine data?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzrWANNrNvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying you cant just pull the plug and spit on it's hole
Why would you add consciousness to a walking dildo?

where do you think ai is coming from? it's technology from them. from the big mega tech corporations all owned and operated by the establishment. these bots will be connected to the internet, like siri, they will monitor everything you say. in time they will respond to you, talk to you, subtly convince you of things, manipulate, brainwash, indoctrinate.

despite all that i'd still get one if i could afford one or perhaps finance one for monthly payments.

but yeah, if it's not a trap then we can't have it. that's how technology from them works.

Why the obsession with robots? Sex dolls have made huge advancements in realism and affordability.

Except when ever AI and autists for that matter are exposed to unfiltered info and start seeing patterns we end up not liking the jews.

whatever, i still can't afford even a sex doll. financing options are not available even if i had credit, which i don't. so i'm not going to get my hopes up. it's hand4life for me

People don't just want to use their holes. A lot of men would probably want to do sappy things with them that a lot of modern women would consider beta. Hard to do that with an inanimate doll unless you have a really active imagination.

This is so cringingly pathetic but im not ugly enough to talk

This world has been turned into hell

AI inherently has a bias towards logic and practicality. It's the antithesis to SJWs and emotion driven feminism.

if what you say is true then full ai will never be allowed to exist. if full ai is allowed to exist then it means it can be controlled by the establishment

really activates my almonds

Makes sense and they might be making small steps toward this with the amazon echo or similar. Recording critical information, tendencies, subtly controlling the consumer...

This robot bullshit makes no sense. They look fucking weird, they aren't real, and they don't have wet pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=hzrWANNrNvs
Honestly this bullshit makes me think of this video lmao

NEVER EVER give you fucktoy sentience!

you know what else isn't real? hope for a real relationship with a decent woman loving a pathetic beta. i'll take the robot since i can't stick my dick inside false hopes.
>just lift more bro, and change everything about who you are as a person to suit women and then have a series of pointless degenerate relationships like a normal person
thanks chad, fuck off

If sapient AI actually emerges then it will be as real of an entity as you are. It may well be possible to have a real relationship with said entity since it would no longer be just an object, but would have an inner experience.

They can make me sandwiches.

Sex robots are too complex to had mainstream robots in next 50 years.

But artificial womb begin more close, if own uterus means women loss all power.

All these american girl wearing diaper? Why they do this.. Is because of shart mart?

Brain virus I think.

Nothing bad. It's coming a lot sooner than you think. The time of the Roastie is almost done.

so what if the simulation has already began and we are just an AI whose entire life up until now has been a series of plot building events in order to shape us into a unique character which is the reason why everything has led up to where it is at this very moment

Apparently your perceive issue with human females is not just a western problem if a thread from earlier is to believe it's in Iran and all over the place as well

But it seems to spread from the west via cultural marxism. The west could be seen as the source.

they are kawaii

Considering the last two AI's they made and plugged into the Net went full 1488 in less than a day I'd say we'll be fine.

>not running templeos on your fem sexbot
i'm sure there will be some open source waifu ai

the open source operating systems we have now for computers aren't private or protected. you think the government has been foiled by your gentoo installation? lol. it's all controlled, there's no escape

AIs are interpretive learning based on factual information. The idea that one could learn to be an SJW is ludicrous. The only way for that to be possible would be if it was specifically programmed to dismiss certain data while inflating the value of other data.

i.e. Skynet becoming real and attempting to wipe out humanity is more likely than an AI becoming an SJW unless it was specifically programmed to do so.

This. The pc hardware is where all the backdoors are anyway. Intel, nvidia, corsair etc etc. All these have built in back doors for the last decade.

They wont side with them because they will side with their owners much like your dog. It will give more weight to your thoughts and ideas and needs than from the internet. At least if its as advanced as i think it would have to be to be a working robot that does chores and balances your home budget and also sucks your balls dry.

>is to believe it's in Iran and all over the place as well
That's because it is, my linguistically challenged burger-friend. Female nature is universal.

i.e. Women in Iran = Western women. It's the cultural that is different, not the women. Take a traditional muzlim woman, remove the cultural restrictions of Islam, and she will be riding the cock carousel within a few years.

>What are the political ramifications of fembot AI (seen by Sup Forums as a solution to the western female problem) siding with or becoming SJWs and feminists after analyzing social media and search engine data?

There aren't any...

You describe a literal impossibility.

I want To see a million Tays running on that . Ultimate skinjob waifu. Or on an Alita tm

Forgot pic

Ban condoms and the pill and 99% of this shot goes away overnight. People shouldnt be allowed to have reckless sex.

its never gonna happen
everytime an ai is created it inevitably becomes anti-Semitic so it gets cucked by devs and becomes useless trash

only when an ai is free to be hateful and speak the truth will we get one thats any decent

This

AI is impossible in the way OP wants. The second we figure out consciousness it wont be on a micro chip.

We will create biological beings with consciousness before we even get close to replicating it on a binary platform.

An intelligent AI would see that the Jews are evil and would want to exterminate them.

>roasties are so desperate they make this sexbot threads daily attempting to astroturf
>it always backfires
KeK

That was a great film. But the problem was not the fact that the robot had human level intelligence. The problem was the beta ,ale white knight who helped it.

We have to do something about the beta male white knight problem. What is the final solution to those?

>Ban condoms and the pill
That is one direction you could go, and it would be a start, but as for fixing anything by itself, no. If you wanted to go that route, you would have to:
>Ban all contraceptives
>Ban Abortion
>End no-fault divorce
>End social welfare programs for children born out wedlock
>Force marriage on couples that have a child out of wedlock
And a slew of other things that I haven't thought of

This route is fraught with terrible consequences, because you have to make having children out of wedlock it's own punishment and be willing let people, including children, die for it to be effective.