Hey Sup Forums, just wondering if you think that war with North Korea is going to happen. Serious question...

Hey Sup Forums, just wondering if you think that war with North Korea is going to happen. Serious question, I'm just wondering the probability of it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648832/North-Korea-news-Kim-Jong-un-World-War-3-WW3-SAS-US-Delta-Force-soldiers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

traitor!

I hope so. My final exams are in two weeks and I would rather get drafted.

given they have rare metals probably

We've backed them into a corner with sanctions and they have nothing to lose now. I personally think a massive bio weapon attack is coming. The sleeper cells are already here with the vials. Weaponized ebola maybe. The nukes are a red herring

I personally think that North Korea will end up doing something stupid, but the question is when. As talks keep going on probably nothing will happen. But who knows right.

Gidets and NK does another missile over Japan.

No. If Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums existed when Reagan was president, the entire board would be spammed with happening threads almost every day, especially considering Russia is and always was a bigger threat. It would be like it is now but worse.

Next to none. Besides sheer military force, our intel probably has more of an idea on how they operate than most people within the NK gov

Yes, it's going to happen. Been 7 years of following this for me and this is the only time it's felt like all the pieces are there. I would seriously buy some preps.

Get help psycho

enjoy getting empd and not having food, spaz.

There are two possibilities, essentially:

1) Peace treaty with North Korea and the evacuation of US forces from Korea.

Positives: No millions of people killed in a war, no possibility of bloody war with China

Negatives: Possible communization of South Korea (Killing Fields II: Peninsular Edition feat. Jusapa), lost US prestige and power in Asia

2) War

Positives: Nuclear threat probably destroyed, Good Korea wins, Muricas reputation for smashing the shit out of its enemies restored

Negatives: Potential defeat if Chinar joins the Best Korean War effort, even victory will result in massive clusterfuck and social turmoil for Worst Korea, strained ties

The US has far more to lose than the Norks do. Yes, NK might lose everything, but in absolute terms the US would suffer far greater losses.

This is mostly negotiating theater. To what end remains to be seen.

I don't think there will be a war so much as North Korea collapsing in on itself. A poor communist nation no longer receiving aid or trading with any other nations is bound to eat itself from the inside out. Kim might have nukes but they won't detour his own starving soldiers from putting a bullet in his head in exchange for the international food and water that would come immediately after the regime falls.

>muh russia
retard.

Yes, it's going to happen. Hopefully soon because much later would be far worse.

it should have happened back in 2010 when they shelled that south korean island.

>Peace treaty with North Korea and the evacuation of US forces from Korea
This is so unlikely to happen. How did you even put it in your list of possibilities?

he made a new threat a few hours ago, and the sas are actually training to remove him allegedly.

The real question though is what will happen if and when South Korea seeks to deny the US the use of its facilities in Korea to carry out the war.

Moon Jung-un has specifically come out and said that there must be no war, even if that requires breaking the US/Korea alliance.

The evacuation of US forces from Korea is the non-negotiable demand of North Korea for any peace treaty between the United States and North Korea. Until this happens, there will be no peace treaty between the two countries, and further North Korean nuclear weapons development will target the United States.

Yes and US will never remove their forces from SK which is why that treaty will never happen.

you guys are really worthless allies. i think we'll just ignore whatever your hippie leader says.

The only difference in the sabre rattling is how often retarded journalists with the memory span of gold fish are writing about it. It's not happening. It's all a diversion from the fact that you we are becoming Eurasian Negroids within the next 75 years.

>you guys

I am a meddling witto piggu, not a local

Your country will let the U.S. do whatever it needs to do, no matter what's been said in peacetime.

Maybe. I guess we will find out. Thing is the new president is really very strongly anti-US. His supporters were very angered by even his partially agreeing to deploy THAAD. If he went along with a US war they would be livid.

south koreans are honestly some of the most cucked asians there are. go hug a tree, fucking homos. there's no way some leftist gook is going to kick us out of the south.

no you personally, just sk in general.

Mmhhhmm. Oh and he's anti-U.S. because he's an idiot. An idiot who thinks he can suck up to the North Koreans. At this rate, I wouldn't mind my country completely taking over your nation and making it a U.S. territory. I'm not a macho jingoist hellbent on war, but I swear, if you guys drags us into this with the slightest hint of betrayal..

The fat NORK fucker will keep poking the hornet's nest and sooner or later we're going to have to respond with military action. The best case scenario would be to deploy a covert ops team into North Korea with the mission to quietly assassinate Kim and his inner circle. Worst case scenario would be a prolonged confrontation with the possible deployment of nuclear weapons.

Russia is a much stronger superpower than a shithole like North Korea that doesn't even have access to the internet. Who's the retard again? Oh right, you.

>It's not happening.
they have threatened to lob a missile with a nuke on it over japan or south korea

>retard
Have you hit your head again, Dennis? You make no sense. Go to bed.

Nobody's using nukes. A small scale conventional war is more likely, but nukes are impossible because neither Trump nor Kim are that fucking stupid.

Do you guys really think that china stopped oil shipments and ouit sanctions on North Korea? They can't afford to have american bases on their border, this is a scary situation because if we attack first china will step in and side with the north.

They threatened to nuke the ocean like they always do. The whole thing is just a giant show at the rate.

You're right about the character of South Koreans, I think

But what has changed now is that all of South Korea's intelligence and defense agencies are being weakened by the new leftist zeitgeist.

There are now millions of Chinese and tens of thousands of North Koreans living in South Korea. Many of them are deeply hostile to South Korea as well as its social system as a result of social ostracism as well as having received a communist education.

Also, there used to be unofficial controls on what kind of movies you could make and what opinions you could express in public. Now though the NIS has been totally defanged so all the libs here are free to make whatever commie movies they want which also demoralized the public and makes them more anti-US and have more hatred towards the elites.

Basically think of South Korea as a bit like a Latin American country in terms of its internal politics. You have an admittedly corrupt and greedy elite but they're not actually psychopathic totalitarians with a plan for everyone, they're just kinda assholes who like money.

Then you have their enemies, the leftists who are in power now who hate the elites for having suppressed them decades ago put them in prison beaten the shit out of them whatever and now they're out for revenge. They use the jealousy and shitty class resentment of poor people for the rich to get support for their stupid commie ideas like giving North Korea more money

>They threatened to nuke the ocean like they always do.
yes, and that involves launching a missile with a nuke on it over japan or south korea

Mhmm Yeah no way that could backfire at all in any way

China will not step in and save it's rabid lil' bro. Stop being scared. The war will be short and decisive in our favor. Russia and China will whine some, but the world economy will continue.

Yes because a republican is in office. They'll wait until towards the end of this term but, it will happen.

LAUNCH THE POLARIS
THE END DOESN'T SCARE US

At some point noko will have to collapse, and when it does there will be war. I just don't know when that will be.

No China will intervene before it gets to that.

Jesus christ a spec ops team trying to assassinate kim KEK, might as well send seth rogan and james franco.

Don't have draft in australia

>they threatened

Ah, another retard with the memory span of a goldfish. How many times, in the last 30 years alone, do you think they've "threatened" to do things? They've even killed South Korean soldiers and sunk ships with impunity, this is nothing. It's not happening, sorry retard.

real talk user, why the fuck would trump keep trying to meet up and hang with kim so much even though "hes" doing all these "threats"

Next week NK will live fire a nuke into the Pacific. This is going to lead to a diplomatic shutdown of all communications between NK and US, with war talk coming from Trump.
>"If rocket-man harms a single American, North Korea will be obliterated."
North Korea will respond calling Trump a lard ass Chicken and they are ready for war at a moments notice.

Nothing will happen though, the last thing either of them want is a real war. Trump does not want to enter into Vietnam War 2.0: Gookie Tango, and KJU does not want to lose his seat of power and all you can eat lobster rolls. He just wants to play TF2, DotA, and steam roll shitters in Overwatch.

And what do I want? I want to see non-nuclear armaments glass NK and China Annex half, with SK annexing the other half. Then we can be done with this whole fucking thing and find the next worthy opponent to shake our missiles at.

>How many times, in the last 30 years alone, do you think they've "threatened" to do things?
they're going to have to make good on their threat somehow.

>It's not happening, sorry retard.
calling me a retard won't make you right

South korea have a decapitation squad who's job is to kill glorious leader.

The flag checks out. ;)

I hate the pussy cunts that run this country

Depends.If one of those missiles causes harm to japan.Such as causing earthquake or something.More likely the accident will be a missile fucking up and dropping somewhere on japan.Then its gonna be rape of nanking 2:Pyongyang boogaloo

>Hey Sup Forums, just wondering if you think that war with North Korea is going to happen

No.

So why should I be shitting my pants in fear when it's business as usual?

Mm, lobster rolls. Unfortunately on the west coast they're very rare.

>they're going to have to make good on their threat somehow.

They don't have to "make good" on anything you retard. Just like they haven't made good on it last year, the year before, the year before that and so on. The only thing that is different is the rate at which sub-90 IQ glorified blogger millennial infants are writing about it, and the rate at which sub-90 IQ brainlets like yourself with no historical knowledge to speak of read it and believe it.

If anyone in any position of power anywhere seriously thought NK was a threat to anything important, their attacks on SK vessels and border patrols would've been more than enough of a Casus Belli to justify an immediate invasion, just like how Germany seizing the Danzig Corridor was enough of an excuse for Britain to invade (US/SK relationship is far closer than UK/Poland relationship ever was). The fact that they continue launching missiles at nothing with no more of a response than mere finger wagging should tell anybody that a brain in their head that only retards like yourself think "it's happening."

The war is going to happen, because there's no jew owned central bank in NK.
Therefor US must attack. Where after Rotshild can open a bank.

NK would of course not attack anyone. What would they gain doing so?
But an image of total madman in charge has been deliberately built.

we cant lose all of the UK, you're not all cancer guys

The purpose of North Korean missile and nuclear weapons development is to extract concessions from the United States (and unofficially from South Korea too, although North Korea prefers to treat South Korea with official disrespect as befitting the puppet state they regard it as).

They won't start a war, because every day that passes with no war gets them closer to being recognized as a de facto nuclear armed state like Israel or Pakistan or whatever.

For US elite, the jews, white & black lives lost in war are just cattle. No real loss.

If anybody uses nukes, it's USA.

Nobody ever has been as ignoring of innocent civilians or environment.

>They won't start a war

That was the extent of what my point was. I won't speculate as to the purpose of their grandstanding however.

Even if the Norks don't do something stupid, there will be a false flag attributed to them anyway, and away we go. It'd say it's inevitable.

Bingo. And SEAL Team Six here in the States is rumored to have devised a scenario for the assassination of Kim and his inner circle as well.

i heard sas and delta force were working on it. dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648832/North-Korea-news-Kim-Jong-un-World-War-3-WW3-SAS-US-Delta-Force-soldiers