What is wrong with America ?

All these american girl wearing diaper? Why they do this.. is because of shart mart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/de_3ExYbJGs
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>JIDF
>Post diapers on Sup Forums all day
>Fetish for diapers.

Jews are disgusting.

Jews do what's natural to them.

Oh dear god.

too much anal

colitis

in a hundred years all burgers will be wearing diapers, it's inevitable for them

diapers are unconstitutional

Looks comfy desu.

I know diaperposting is now a meme, but is anyone else turned on by this?

My girlfriend wears jumbo pads during her period and it turns me on a lot... I want her to take the diaperpill.

How to do it?

One word.
Liberals

No, its because I'm getting trolled by retards in Hong Kong.

Dumb white niggers.

youtu.be/de_3ExYbJGs

I let my ex poop in my mouth, and i smeared her poop all over both our bodies, and id fuck her ass while she was shitting, and the way it pours out of the cracks and the sound it makes, makes me cum almost instantly. I cum 6 or 7 times before im finished with her, she swallowed my piss like a champ.
She still texts me from time to time but i ignore her messages because i like torturing my ex's emotionally, their pain and sorrow satisfy me.
I feel like a bad guy, and it sucks, but wow its great.

If she had worn diapers, i would not be able to stopo fucking her. Not exaggerating either

She wants daddy to clean her shit like in good old times.

Hans... get the luger

Help me Sup Forums, is this relatively common? I've heard that choking, spanking are prevalent for women to be into, but diapers?

I'd much rather girls be into, say, role play / dress up rather than diapers.

It's becoming increasingly common for women to wear diapers and call their boyfriends "daddy"

Tell her if she won't wear the diaper than you will kill her in public. This is the holy man's way.

no way. What else is getting more common? I'm trusting you user.

And are we talking cat girls, regular girls, Christian girls? Big differences

what diapers
I don't even know what the fuck is going on here

this is literally some jewish fetish being posted by guess who!!!!!!!!!!

They are doing it because they have dangling anuses from all the degenerate anal sex and can no longer hold on to their own feces.

Hint: you can't cremate a body in 10 minutes. If you agree, you are now a Holocaust denier.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>What is wrong with America ?
looks like nothing is wrong

>tfw no dominant gf mommy who makes you wear one and gets turned on by seeing you in one

The pic is obviously girls joking.

No one take this fake fetish seriously until further notice. Also, someone else doxxed OP and this is him.

Are you some kind of dum dum?

Or is this another way of saying you need moar pics of girls in diapers?

Where the fuck are the janitors when this retarded shit is posted? I swear they are in on this shit.