Well Milo just tied the knot

How does it make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shtick got old.

Is this literal faggot still relevant?

Cute. Now he gets to talk about his token black husband when mocking racists communists.

this is a really cool cake

The things a British neo-nazi will do to advocate for his race.

happy

You mean he didn't force a Christian baker to bake it?

I feel disgusted.
That cake probably has nigger spunk in it.

>gay
>marriage
for what purpose

Sacriligious

I don't support that gay martiage shit but i can tolerate that faggot milo as l8ng as he is useful to our cause. Day of the rope will not have mercy on him tho.

truth.

It still isn't marriage, but good for him?

Still confused how he identifies himself as a Catholic. But hey he wants to form a union good for him.

>one off

How does it make me feel about poz kike faggot who confessed blowing a niggers much earlier? Well, the same way as before.

Who gives a shit? Fuck niggers and fuck faggots

Makes me feel ill.

>literal faggot that married a nigger
doesn't make me feel anything, i don't even think about him and neither should you

>as he is useful to our cause
I have no idea what your cause is but I'm a white nationalist, no place for nigger loving kike faggots.

Milo is a kike that likes mutilating baby dicks.

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

Checked.
Fag enablers can hang from street lights.

we

Is there a pool on the number of days until the first 911 call for domestic violence?

if there is, gimme day #66

Wew lad that boi pucci getting pink socked tonight!

Marriage visa I imagine.

Not seeing the bigger picture here, do you. Before we go full 14/88 we have to be pacient. He is in some instances showing the hypocrisy of the liberals and leftist. Like i said day of the rope won't spare him.

Homosexuality is rampant among young blacks. Kinda strange when you look at a % of homosexual males in their given race. Blacks and south Americans are the gayest by far.

Was meant for

If its any consolation, they are genetic dead ends. No mixed nigglets added to the gene pool.

is the nig american? if so its a obvious green card scam

>mfw we have meme'd the most degenerate victim in existence and it is on our side

People mostly think whites get hit by gay and trans shit, but black and South Americans get really hard as well, maybe even harder.

I work weddings and this cake is fucked by the topper. Great form on the exterior (boring color) and then they slap those ugly mud dolls on top of it.

Masculine posturing cultures. If kids are exposed to much to this culture they turn into fags as adults.

What a faggot.

At least you can't see the shitstains on your dick if you're a nigger.

I am all for banning gay shit from the public, but if they turn gay seeing faggota kiss then their parents did a horrible job. The natural reaction should be disgust that makes them say "i'd rather be dead than gay".

You are a fool if you think a war on the hypocrisy of the left can be won. The left has no shame, as a matter of fact they have been instrumental in removing all forms of shame from society. The support re of the left will never care about the hypocrisy of their leaders. And the lay person doesn't give a shit. Roughly 45% of the this country is left and 45% is right. Each election cycle we fight for the 10% and call them the undecided.. what they really are are the fools of society, sheep that are easily swayed, they lack conviction, morality etc.

When you realize that is the ones who decides our leaders , then Your eyes will truly be opened.

>Milo just tied the knot
And that nigga about to loosen it right back up

lol he's greek and jewish, not white

I dont get it

My eyes are already open mate. The thing is to show those indecicive 10%, who the true evil is. It worked the last election and we need to keep it up that way. Desperate times ask for desperate measures.

If you assume those 10% cannot be taught to do the right thing, you have already lost.

if i was the baker it'd have shit between the layers

they don't consider prison fagging as wrong

green card.

They can be swayed but they can never be taught. That's what I mean about losing a war. Know your enemy. They don't care they lack roots, and sway in the wind. Hypocrisy does not sway them because shame has been removed from our society.

Niggers love cock. Should call them Cockniggas instead.

>It's "single phone conducted poll with mostly female respondants on LGBT means 80% of black men are gay" episode

Homosexual marriages last even less than heteronormative marriages

marrying nowadays is a waste of time

I'd cum inside the cake just for shits and giggles

Faggot marriage isn't real, it's about as legitimate as marrying a goat or a tree.