Anyone else remember Euromaidan?

The greatest and most aesthetic riots to ever occur? The ting ting ting of some guy whacking a pole for 3 hours and the occasional explosion of fireworks over the police? The cries of 'glory to Ukraine' from a sea of people dressed like they came straight out of Metro 2033 and the comfy tire fire glow? Now all we get is the occasional shitty argument between antifas and conservatives in America, or the police just shut things down in Europe, there are never and barricades or nearly-medieval clashes between armed groups. Will there ever be another uprising like Ukraine pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
youtube.com/watch?v=o7mOVux83p8
youtube.com/watch?v=4K59Hq7dXIc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Protocol
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_peacekeeping
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi
youtu.be/GGaQ5BDNouM
youtube.com/watch?v=mSlLgoocfJ0
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/22/japan-long-hours-work-culture-overwork-paid-holiday-law
youtube.com/watch?v=iwf9EjesvtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

2025 when there's a US President interested in supporting such things.

youtube.com/watch?v=stK3YPz6WTc
youtube.com/watch?v=o7mOVux83p8

This user. Nothing comes close.

Member when blood and soil rounded up the enemies of Antifa after the coup and performed mass executions in the woods?

I member the two part formula for a CIA coup.

>enemies of Antifa
Right Sector is not Antifa user. They just had near-identical flags. But I member the abductions.

Back then I was just a bluepilled conservative, but I secretly liked the neo-nazis most because they were the most aesthetic and most determined. I member. Member this comfy bridge they built a barricade under, out of snow because its fucking cold in Ukraine? Member the all the old people donating food and supplies for the fighters? Member the qts that manned the hospitals and the Orthodox priests that would walk around with icons between the police and the fighters? I member.

It was glorious. I was seriously considering flying out when it was happening. The only thing that stopped me was that I knew it would only lead to more white people dying. I can't bare that anymore. I refused to be a part of that. We need war, but not amongst Europeans.

Ukraine just wants the gibs from EU.
Ukraine isn't showing any cooperation back at home and want EU cooperation, they just want money from EU.

those were some comfy nights.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K59Hq7dXIc

No more Brother wars. South Africa looks like where you should go if you want to make a difference.

I can't wait until the austerity hits hard in Ukraine, they're gonna wish they ever got closer to the EU.

>one guy almost gets crushed by the sign thing the tank runs over
Pretty good desu

It was pretty cool, but kikes win as always. American kikes I mean. And russian kikes have started war to ruin and kill my country.
Btw EU is shit for niggers.

Eh. Sometimes there are no good options. At least for one brief moment, you were able to choose which shit option you preferred. That's worth something, right?

>Euromaidan

Oh that clown fiesta where the nu-government killed their own protesting people with snipers just to put the blame on their current (at that time) president in media?
Sure, not like it's something new and creative and didn't happen a lot before that already.

>And russian kikes have started war
?
What war?

>glory to ukraine
>so we can sell our country to globalists
>and be shills for zion
>yay slava

how do I get slav girls?

I remember this all too well. It was glorious.

easily

>Russia

Oh that clown government that is slowly getting strangeled by the West and Japan?

lol

>The greatest
Chimping out for kike masters is greatest? Kys, amerigoy.

Come support gruzin Jesus

WE

in europe
just wait few years

>brainlet doesn't know that people don't live in 80% of Russia

2 choices
>support Russia
>become Russian satellite Republic
>get flooded with Churkas and Kavkaz Muslims
>Gazprom oligarch kikes make billions
>maybe living standards improve
Or
>support the (((West)))
>join EU
>EU gives mandatory nigger quota
>nigger migrants don't get enough free gibs, leave for Germoney after doing their damage
>become US/NATO FOB
>Free euro gibs in return for pushing degenerate abortionist/faggot agenda

The choice is tough but either way Ukraine will be allied with either power.

Heh and new york is 1.5 trillion.

I do. Kicked commiescum back where they belong. Got jewed afterwards, SAD.

Russian resources
>oil
>gas
>lumber
>steel
>coal
>bauxite

Japanese resources
>people

Korean resources
>people

Ivan, do you realise your economy is Africa-tier and based on raw material exports?

You stupid shilling pidoras. These people were protesting ban on wearing head protection.

Our resources are well spent and we live in relatively comfy and big apartments / houses especially in central Russia unlike poor Asians you idolize who live in tiny shitholes, freezing to death at Winter because it's as cold inside as the outside weather (5-10c) and they have no money to pay the bills for the electricity.
>people
>resources
Exactly, dumb Ireshitter. They are not people but resources and suicidal rates in Japan and Korea are incredible.
Not to mention that their work efficiency is terribly low.

>work efficiency of Asians is lower that Russian

Nothing is worse than cuckhol-workers though. Even hachiks are better to hire for field works than cuckhols.

Redpill me on what actually happened in Ukraine. I know you are all a bunch of corrupted fucks but what does the population think, did they really want to get out of Russias sphere, did you hope for a better life in EU?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi
>Japanese productivity
Lmao @newfags

>In my experience, just because Japanese are "at the office" for long hours does not mean that they actually are
>1: Doing more work 2: Being more productive 3: Are actually even awake
>It is a very poor work culture habit that started decades ago when Japanese workers were actually required to work longer hours to get on top of the workload.
>Now, unfortunately, it is just a poor business habit that actually has a negative effect on both Japanese businesses and Japanese workers.
>The strange thing is the majority of workers actually believe it is normal and do not have the strength to question or change anything. So they sit their at their at their desks barely awake.
>Long work hours just for the sake of it only does stifle innovation and productivity.

>I worked in a Kaisha 2 years and the main reasons have stated in the comments, but one thing I witnessed was that they sleep at their desk to show exhaustion from work. So basically 2 hours asleep means they have to stay at leas 2 hours after standard working hours. And also it is considered bad to leave before your boss and as most of time the boss has a boring life waiting for him back home he just seats there surfing the web or reading news paper while the other workers are dying to get home or out.

A "real" country tried to have its own opinion and it was put to place. Ukraine is not a real country and never will be. Even kosovo is more of a country

Why is Ukraine not a real country?

Not in the US. We have guns so a clankening would never happen here, you'd get a happening of another flavor. You might see another one somewhere else in Europe.

>Redpill me on what actually happened in Ukraine. I know you are all a bunch of corrupted fucks but what does the population think, did they really want to get out of Russias sphere, did you hope for a better life in EU?

A coup happened, there was 2 competitive mafia groups - one with Donetsk (Yanukovich and his oligarchs) and the other one with Kiev (Poroshenko and his oligarchs). Civil war ("""war with Russia""") is incredibly effective way to shut up everyone in Ukraine now and claim them as traitors and Putin's agents so as long as it lasts, Poroshenko has carte blanche in Ukraine and can fuck up regular cuckholes as much as he wants.

There was a president Yushenko before Yanukovich (the one who got removed) already and he was from Poroshenko's mafia group yet nothing was changed for Ukraine whatsoever. Nothing is going to change with Poroshenko anyway because no one needs Ukraine in EU with equal rights same as proper countries have.
If anything, it's just 10 times poorer than Russia now.

>potato nigger trying jew
If Ukraine joined EU the only thing it would get is even more corrupt government, but the funniest thing in your statement is that Ukraine will get flooded by Kavkaz muslims if it supports Russia.

Stick to the potatoes, leave the shilling to the jews.

So, until when is this war in Ukraine going to last? What's the situation right now? What is the newest development from over there? It's been quiet (with constant small skirmishes from time to time) for quite a while now, basically stalemate. It can't go on forever right?

I specifically remember talking to a girl named Olya who was livestreaming for Splino.

>relatively comfy and big apartments

Don't kid yourself Ivan, not uncommon to see 3 generations sharing a 1 bedroom commie block flat with rusted out pipes and stairwells lines with needles.
True, the average Jap lives compact but also ALONE and can afford the latest innovative tech, increasing quality of life multiple times of the average Russian. Pic related

>no money to pay the bills
What? The avg Jap is exponentially wealthier than the average Russian.

>people shouldn't be treated as resources
Get outta here hippy. The Japanese worker is intelligent, hard-working and punctual. The Russgolian worker is lazy, stupid and drunk.

>suicide rates
Russia is #17 Japan is #26

>Japanes are low efficiency
They are the masters of efficiency and pioneered many concepts such as the JIT system.

Now go back to injecting krokodil, Dima.

Of course, you will support the Ukrainian Maidan, you sold the Ukrainian nation to oligarchs in order to get a border with Russia.
But what you didn't consider is the Ukrainian nationalism, literally hailing Hitler and wanting to kill all Russians. Doesn't help with the PR does it?

>So, until when is this war in Ukraine going to last? What's the situation right now? What is the newest development from over there? It's been quiet (with constant small skirmishes from time to time) for quite a while now, basically stalemate. It can't go on forever right?

There's Minsk Protocol:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Protocol
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_II

That is supposed to tone the conflict down and end it but Poroshenko is not following it and Donetsk separatists (supported by Putin) are probably not following it as well.

As far as I know they want to invite en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_peacekeeping there now.

You're so smart, Dima.
The Ruskie can quote an entire wiki article.

Here's one for ya, it's a concept called "Karoshi" or working so hard until you die and earn honor as a diligent worker. Something the Russian cannot comprehend.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi

I remember the protesters playing a piano out in the cold after they snipered like 6 people.
youtu.be/GGaQ5BDNouM

Is moscow not flooded with Kavkaz running their markets and nightclubs?
Is Moscow not flooded with Tajiks and Kazaks working every butcher, fishmonger and streetsweeper job for 1/4 Russian wage?

You've been drinking too much slivovitz if you think that Putin doesn't push multiculturalism. And if Ukraine becomes a Ruskies Republic it's definitely getting flooded with cheap labour from Asiatic Russia to rebuild infrastructure.

Not shilling, simply pointing out that either way Ukraine is fucked. Or was your brain also harvested by the organ black market and you can't comprehend what I'm saying ?

Post ukraine war footage

I'm still confused on who was who and what happened.

1. Just be chad looking
2. Dont be not chad looking

youtube.com/watch?v=mSlLgoocfJ0

Ukrainians and Russians are mostly looking for a way out of hell.
Just have money.

>It took that potato brainlet so much time to find a "decent" looking Japanese room that is not cramped, dirty and as small as my dog's kennel.

Lmao.

>Don't kid yourself Ivan, not uncommon to see 3 generations sharing a 1 bedroom commie block flat with rusted out pipes and stairwells lines with needles.

All Russian apartments have separate medium-sized or big kitchen and a bunch of other rooms (2-3 is probably the most common number for regular Russians).

>What? The avg Jap is exponentially wealthier than the average Russian.

Except they are pretty fucking poor, they can't afford a car, they can't afford traveling around, they can't even afford having a girlfriend and that's basically the reason why it has such a huge declining birth rates nowadays.
Only tiny amount of rich Japs live in their own house and have a car, most of them are old people already because their youngsters (20-40+) are poor as shit.

>Get outta here hippy. The Japanese worker is intelligent, hard-working and punctual. The Russgolian worker is lazy, stupid and drunk.

No, Japanese workers are retards who waste their time in office doing fucking nothing and waiting for the boss to leave.
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/22/japan-long-hours-work-culture-overwork-paid-holiday-law
Only newfags and brainlets don't know about Japanese office labor and their incredible inefficiency compared to the Western companies.

>Russia is #17 Japan is #26
Yeah except Suicide in Russia is a significant national social issue. As of April 2016 the suicide rate dropped by 7.2% compared to 2015 (17.9%) , and reached 15.4 suicides per 100,000 citizens, the lowest level in 54 years.
Can a brainlet like you do me a favor and do the math with 17,9%-7,2% and compare it with 15.4% suicides in Japan?

Now go back to being poor and irrelevant non-county no one cares about before you die from another Irish Potato Famine lmao.

Obama admin overthrew Ukraine govt. Pop sorted by Soros.
Aim was to gain control of Russian naval base at Sevastopol. Crimean people saw the coup followed by a massacre and voted to join Russian Federation. Sevastopol and Crimea now not part if Ukraine.
US govt and EU then placed sanctions on RF to "punish" Russia for allowing Crimea to job the federation.
Sanctions impacted RF economy, but now import substitution of industry and agriculture is seeing the RF economy recover.
Ukraine is being plundered by international bankers. The government has a plan to reduce population from 30 million to 20 million so as not to have to pay pensions to old people or others.
Clinton foundation was up to its eyeballs in the overthrow.
IMF funds found their way to HRC campaign via victor Pinchuk.

>most aesthetic riots to ever
>country in disaster
Hey, HEEEY!
Go fuck yourself you cunt!

oh man, i still remember the memes that were going around, and watching the streams at night

Mykola, you did it. Kikes won because you are dumb nigger, who just wanted to chimp out for some immediate change, which obviously didn't come.

>join EU
>implying
>Kicked commiescum back where they belong.
What did you personally do exactly, Taras? And commiescum are JEWS and they never disappeared, just changed into EU colors. Because EU is just another commie union, you dumb bydlo.

What the fuck is he doing in Ukraine anyway?

His own Georgians hate him but cuckholes admire him for some reason.

You stupid dumb bydlo. They were chimping out like dumb bydlo they are. What did you achieve exactly by protesting? Just go and try do the same thing now, there's much more reasons than back then. Yeah, but you won't, because you'll get your shit pushed in by national guard.

>What the fuck is he doing in Ukraine anyway?
He is US stick prodding Poroh's ass to get the antisocial economic reforms to pass.

There will as long as Soros is still alive. Who do you think is backing Clinton/ANTIFA???

Wasn't it during this time the intel community did that coup and killed Ukrainian leadership by trapping them on the second story of a government building and burning it? The values the US constitution demands are not necessarily the same values adorned by three letter agencies.

>His own Georgians hate him but cuckholes admire him for some reason.
Because USA is paying him to keep porky in check. And cuckholes are dumb bydlo, who are out of idols to drool over. They'll accept any bandit, especially when media shill that he made Georgia the greatest place on earth.

lol russians are really trash human tier

>when u want EU gibs so bad

population of tokyo: 13.6 million
population of russia: 290 million

holy fuck. you get rekt by micropenis chinks.

damage control: the post

it's a made up buffer state. their population consists of ethnic poles and russians who speak an invented language.

look up the history of ukraine. you will see that it has been manufactured by the empires to have a buffer space. everything about this shithole is made up.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwf9EjesvtM

>ook eek I like russian cock and Shariy
Found butt-blasted don-scum.

so this is the power of le russian bear

IM glad the tires are in focus, that whats important.

is there anything more apocalypse-looking than wars in eastern europe? gotta say tho 9/11 was quite messy looking