Is sexual liberation ruining the west?

Is sexual liberation ruining the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/professor-says-women-are-ruining-their-chances-of-getti-1819002366
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes...any other questions?

The Sexual Revolution destroyed the West.

News at fucking 11 'tard.

why cant you just stay on reddit, I dont get it. We have had that same thread 5000 times over the last few years. Do your awareness campaign somewhere else, faggot

it only affects the less appealing men, which is like 80% of the male population.

Yes. And in other news water is wet.

Because nobody want's to marry a degenerate. So yes, it ruined the west.

fpbp

No, it already has.

I am almost 30 and I've had sex with 5 women. I regret two of them. I want to find a wife. I want to have kids. Maybe my standards are too high, maybe I'm a romantic. I can't seem to find a woman worth a damn. I don't want to waste my time.

You have no idea how hard it is to go from being a horse on the cock carousel to being with just one girl. Before it was a new girl every month, sometimes a few different girls a week. Now? I thought I was doing the non degenerate thing getting into a relationship (albeit a long distance one cause my standards don't allow me to date townies) and all I do now is wallow in loneliness and have thoughts of cheating constantly.

No one talks about how hard it is for us guys :(

>because it is easier for men
god, I love feminism

>It's easier for men

Yes and no men wont "man up" to broken goods. Women took it too far and will face extreme consequences

>Marry the first person you meet as a virgin
>Realize you have no real idea about how relationships work, how sex works, how to maintain a relationship, who to start relationships with...
Boomers need to fucking die already

Yes

Easier to find sex sure...but also marriage is heavily weighted to benefit a female looking for easy money. I mean a female can get pregnant, has 100% of the choice to murder it, but if she has it its my responsibility to pay for it for 18 years while she continues to sleep around getting benefits from the government (my taxes) as well ect.

The women are so fucked up its difficult to find a normal one as well....

Basically its become a bad deal for the male and the male can find all he needs elsewhere with none of the shit.

I also wanted to point out that the planet isnt lacking in more humans....in fact there are more than are needed....unfortunately its set up where the people least capable of raising children well and taking care of offspring have the most children, often at the expense of those who can take care of their offspring....globally and locally.

you know its bad when even jews are kvetching about it

No, it's just no one wants to fuck you. Faggot.

>men won't "man up" to broken goods

I might be willing to eat leftovers from time to time, but I'm not gonna work for them.

(You)

>it is easier for men
when she tries to blame it on men but ends up calling women "cheap sex"

I like how it shows men with more partners, but it is more likely that women will be with more partners.

It's in retreat because men don't want to deal with women who think they are already perfect, and if you don't agree you'll get fucked by alimony.

That's the only reason I'm nervous as fuck about marriage. I want to meet a great women and work together towards a great relationship and family with plenty of kids, but if things fall appart or shit cheats on me I don't want to be fucked up the ass paying for her for the rest of my life. It just seems easier and less risky not to get married at all.

Than don't. Just date and fuck. That's it. No kids, no marriage.

>Yael Friedland

Something tells me Sup Forums won't mind her not reproducing

>Because it is now much easier for men to find sexual satisfaction outside of marriage
No, because it's much harder to find a wife in the brothel that is modern America.

I want kids, just fucking and dating is awful

>No kids
If you haven't figured out this is how (((they))) are killing off the middle class you must be retarded.
It's a stranglehold on the tax payer to shrink and die and not pass on their genes while everyone else sucks the welfare teat. At this point the only way to win is to pop out 7 kids and go on welfare. If the bell curve is right then they'll be fine.

genuine question

is everyone fake .. I mean, I've literally never met an honest girl.. even when there's no reason to lie, they just fucking lie. I know guys lie too but usually to gain something (if they do lie)

seriously does anyone here trust at least 1 female to be honest?

>women are literally fucking hundreds of men on a whim
>blame men
Every fucking time

Sorry, I don't want to be raped by Child's Support. Is that a bad thing?

besides my mother, no.

this very very much triggered the lefty whores. in the comments, there is literally no argument, just denial about being fed the absolute truth and your own beliefs ruining your life

jezebel.com/professor-says-women-are-ruining-their-chances-of-getti-1819002366

You know you can date more than one person in your life without having sex, right? That's literally what it's for, to see if you're compatible enough to get married.

>My money is more important than passing on my genes
This is how the west dies. Want to know what keeps humanity back? The upper class with higher IQ's pulling shit like this and letting poor retards out-breed them.

this. so many betas ITT

Yes it is user. Mark Regnerus is a social scientist in a liberal field of study. He has been scrutinized for his efforts in serious study of important social topics. The establishment doesn't like him and he is on a campus with Amazing people like Cindy Meston and David Buss. So... even if all he does is parrot what the people around him are teaching him, he's legit.

Lesbians, specifically Femme lesbians, are vampire parasites on humanity. Radically defunding entitlement programs, including food stamps, is one way to control your women.

meet better people, stop drinking the /r9k/oolaid

Sup Forumsbetaposting is out of control honestly

I know exactly how you feel.

I love how it says 'men'. The technology we harness are not available those lowly peasants we call woman. The other side is not responsible for the current decline.

>Sup Forumsbetaposting is out of control honestly

this is how the west dies. men become snowflakes

How am I supposed to get married and have kids in a system rigged against me? Seriously? I originally wanted to, but the risks outweigh the benefits.

>sexual liberation
>liberation
lel

Judith Reisman is pretty amazing.

>if you fight feminism, you lose

these shills never stop

that's actually my situation too (maybe 1 or 2 other F relatives over 50)

I have tried everything
>being honest about everything so they don't feel the need to lie
>giving them hundreds of other options and ways out other than lying
and they still lie
I've never actually figured out why they lie.. it's not about the bullshit "not to hurt my feelings" either.
why?!!!!

Feminism and abortion have so thoroughly tanked the European birth rate they had to resort to importing millions of highly patriarchal Allah Akbar to keep pensions viable. No shit did sexual liberation ruin the west. But the overlords of our gynocracy will never admit it.

What happens when all those men can't get women and start families anymore hmmm?

Really makes me think :^)

By not giving shit about the system and not being a hedonist.
Watch Idiocracy, you're basically the rich couple while the rednecks are just a substitute for Hispanics/Muslims/Africans depending on the country.

To be fair, they're being brought in to destroy Europe. If it was TRULY about cheap labor it could have been Chinese.

Yeah. women were meant to be slaves and to be bought and sold. Now that they are free, they will spite the white man who gave them freedom, because women are on par with animals and should be treated as such.

young people aren't getting married because it's simply not smart to do so from their perspective. They'd rather build a stable career individually before being tied down with someone else and having a child, they want as much flexibility as possible. You could argue feminism impacted marriage because women are now expected to get a degree and have a career, so they aren't quick to rush into it either.

Living is expensive now, marriage is daunting, raising a family is daunting. We have an idealised partner in our minds which may not exist, more time is spent searching for this person as well. The fear that the marriage will lead to divorce also scares people off. The idealised partner will have a good full time career, and in the information economy, that requires years of studying, and that still doesn't guarantee anything.

The process of having several partners when young isn't necessarily bad either, it's basically young people testing the waters and searching for "the one". It's actually a very conservative approach to their own individual future. Pre cultural revolution, people leaped straight into marriage, and that personally scares me and lots of youths.

The problem is this primarily economically driven issue impacts the fertility of society, in the long term, this will have dire consequences (we are already feeling it). Just look at Japan, they practically need to accept immigrants soon because youths are neither getting married or having kids.

The invention of the pill has been a disaster, unfortunately it's not possible to take it back.

At 30, I had been married for almost 6 years and already had 3 children. The number of women I had been with by that time was at least a dozen. All of them before I was married. I feel for you, bro.

This. If a girl is single and has a dog yu need to run. Because that dog is above you in the pecking order. I say this with experience. 2 out of the last 5 gfs that had dogs were.... regretable.

Every civilization/ empire dies out/ falls anyways. It is inevitable. Humans are destructive by nature. Even if I did have kids and/ or got married, it wouldn't change a thing. The only way to "fix" the problem in the west to to take away women's rights institute the patriarchy. But that is not going to happen, we've gone too far deep into the rabbit hole.

That first dog is pretty cute though desu senpai.

Woman are just girls running around in grown-up bodies. You cant expect them to make good decisions because they are still children. They need strong male figures to take charge of their life, so they don't run it along with the rest of society.

Whatever. Even with in the confines of their own narrative about muslim immigration existing solely to bolster the European pension system feminism is a massive societal failure.

Literally no.

And to top it off they all have disney princess syndrome where they marry themselves or kill themselves at 30.

The memes are real its just in common conversation it never comes up. Spinsters will be a real plague in rhe years to come.

If we raised them with the same harshness as we did the boys they'd probably turn out more responsible now that they're off the leash.

You're unable to let go of your hedonism. It's going to take a total social collapse to get women back to a better state, it's more logical to simply resolve the fertility problem yourself.

I blame permissive, liberal, boomer parents that raised entitled and narcissistic daughters.

This, stagnant wages are one of the main causes behind it. The sexual revolution was a big part of it but both are equally responsible.

This is definitely true. We are going to have alot of old single white women running around in the future, quite poor and government dependent. We really should start up the gas chambers for them soon.

Why is she childless? I'd dump my load in her in a instant and so would many guys.

"Career" women are a big problem. Society tells women to get a career first and by the time they want kids, it is too late. Modern women in the west whore out in their 20s (and maybe 30s) and by the time they finally want to settle down, they wonder why they "can't find a good man", meanwhile men are getting ass raped by the family court system via divorce, alimony, and child's support. If they don't pay up, they get locked up. Today marriage is too much of a risk for men in-general, it's just not worth it. The truth red pill is to accept the reality. There really is nothing we can do. It is tragic, but at least we can try to live out the best of our days before the collapse.

Just do a surrogacy instead.

I've thought about that before actually.

If you're not marrying a complete roastie divorce isnt that much of an issue.

Just make sure you pick the most Aryan and super tall girl possible.

I'm sorry, but she could do better.

I know women who want to be wives and mothers exist, but I don't know how to find them. Wat do?

I don't know about that. From my view with boys you start off harsh, and strick and from an early age start getting them to start making their decisions and put them in difficult positions. You teach them independence and discipline through their actions.
Whereas women I feel like you shouldn't give them that freedom. Because I've seen all too many times, they fuck it up. They cheat, get stds, get pregnant, date scum. You have to raise her like Rapunzel, and pass you off to another castle when she is old enough.

It's fixing itself let it run it's course, putting a ban on it will cause a huge increase in degenaracy.

>99% of females are liars (males probably too but I don't care to actually analyze it)
I just accepted this recently and can't deal with it in a healthy manner.. I'm not capable of change (implying I'd have to use someone or live knowing I'm being used)

what's the logical choice left?
I can't accept failure and not finding an honest woman to marry is exactly that.

>ruining
user its over

Traditional girls who are looking to get married and have kids are easy to find. They're just not physically attractive.

>Isaiah 4:1
"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach."

>somehow its men's fault
ahahaha

I disagree. It is smart from a couple of perspectives

Married couples pay less taxes

Can share rooms in an apartment effectively lowering both peoples rates

Can get a mortgage easier than non-married people.

Being married makes you look like an adult to your work superiors, don't underestimate this

Face it, you don't want to admit that people now a-days are just degenerate and lazy. Marraige takes work and time and dedication, so does kids. You're right it is daunting, but it has ALWAYS been daunting to get married and have kids. People today just want to be slutty, have no responsibility, and deny their maternal instincts and just be degenerate.

How can I balance my budget

Stop paying for digital goods

Women are shit and the law is stacked against men. Marriage is fucking dead and gynocentrism killed it.

I'd rather step in a bear trap than be married to a modern western female.

The first part of your post contradicts the first. Reinstating the patriarchy is no "fix" because, as you said, everything decays and turns to shit.

It's the pill, senpai. The pill enabled all of this. The pill is the worst thing to happen to civilization in perhaps its whole history.

>tfw 24 and have been with my 23 y/o gf 3 years
>tfw gonna propose next year
>tfw we were each others first sexual partner

Feels pretty good man

How and where do I find them? I don't mind a plain faced gal and certainly not one taller than me

>You're right it is daunting, but it has ALWAYS been daunting to get married and have kids.
But in the past it was REWARDING to tackle such things, whereas today it only leads to punishment. Only an idiot, or a Pavlov dog, would carry on doing it under such circumstances.

Go to church. Get friendly with the dad of a qt and as long as you'll have good morals and a promising future you'll be accepted.
Also don't be an ass to anyone and respect the church itself.

>The process of having several partners when young isn't necessarily bad either
But this is bad. Look at the stats in It has negative consequences for men and women that makes marriage and families more susceptible to breakdown. The whole "building separate lives and then merging them together at an older age" is what stops strong bonds forming, it stops people from building their lives together. In their head they are separate from their partner, what they have and have achieved is completely their own, not something you built together. Couples that settle young and build their lives together have a bond that they are less willing to throw away when times get tough because they know what it took to get there and have learned to battle the ups and downs of life as a family.

>plain
Try lower. Plain faced girls are in huge demand.

can this meme die already. there are no "traditional women looking to start families".. not fat ones, not ugly ones, not even imaginary ones.

notice how everyone always talk about potentials and possibilities.. not actual experiences. I think all the guys claiming they are married to a "qt 3.14 with 5 kids" on here are 12 year old kids larping.

it would be 1 thing if I was lied to about the same general issue or during one time period. No, I was lied to since middle school.. about everything.

Male writer. If I were to guess I'd say he's trying to tell women to stop being sluts in a round-about manner. If he did so in a straightforward manner he'd either never be published or would cause a backlash that would do more harm than good.

Making these dumb cunts think they're depriving men of something they want is probably the most effective slut-shaming a guy can do at this point.

Yes fat ones yes ugly ones. I know because they asked me out on dating sites and in person. Idiot.