Crowder infiltrates Antifa

Why is no one talking about this?

The motherfucker just blew the lid off of antifa and proved that the media is conspiring with them all in one accidental prank.

Is the MSM doing such a good job at covering it up that even Sup Forums doesn't know it happend?

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFvH1Njg2rM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVOuY7hoqEs
youtube.com/watch?v=nSyQUl97kOo
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rogens nemesis.

Don't let this slide for more tranny b8 Sup Forums

Reminder that this is actually who we're dealing with. They think the zero tolerance policies from public school are actually laws that will protect them from getting self-defensed into oblivion if they actually try to execute anything like that.

Violence isnt news unless it occurs. They need it to happen for more than just ratings though. Its all about the narritive and driving wedges between sub groups of voters. Its how you manipulate a democratically elected governement. When people turn off the t.v and actually get involved again with their communities we may see change. Until then just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

It was pretty underwhelming. They bailed too early. A tranny handed them a pocket knife and an ice pick and some larper claimed to have a borderline assault rifle and sawed off shotgun that we never actually saw.

Not much of a story.

Anyone who isn't completely delusional already knows that Antifa is a terror movement.

I want more people to infiltrate Antifa groups and get audio / footage and post it.
I love this stuff.

Bump

They want to be a terror movement. I think the majority of them are just larpers who will cower the moment they face real opposition. They want to throw bottles of piss at cops and Trump supporters. The moment they face a group of armed patriots they will scatter like roaches.

I saw a thread here on Sup Forums just a few days ago about how a bunch of antifa anf anarchists were having a "punch a nazi" seminar at some dudes house and a group of literal "fascists" showed up in the front yard and challenged them. The anarchists just hid inside and called the police.

>anarchists
>calling the police

Did any of that shit happen bruv?

Yeah, but I thought it was at a public park or something. Still it was pretty funny.

>I think the majority of them are just larpers who will cower the moment they face real opposition

Probably, but they keep egging each other on which is why their actions have slowly escalated over the past couple years until they're now going out and assaulting people left and right.

While they may not have started out being that violent, they keep up with the rhetoric for long enough and helping those that do commit violence, which is making them much more comfortable with committing violence as a group.

It was at some Houston library.

sounds like bs tho

I just think it's weird that like you say they are characterised as a violent terrorist group and also cowards who will never do shit.

4 or 5 people, this shit was small time. Disappointing and gay.

they got terrified of trannies and stopped it before they got any good shit

Crowder is a Zionist

Shapiro is a Zionist

Trump is a zionist

They're cowards who will never do shit on their own. These "people" are ignorant, intolerant scum with no principles, they don't have the balls to do anything on their own but get 50 of them together and stick a mask on their face and you'll see how vile these cunts are

holy shit

have a bump. fuckin love that cunt

absolutely nothing of significance. antifa violence is already well documented and clearly premeditated, this is not new.

Oh good nobody's taking this b8

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=fFvH1Njg2rM

bump

>Why is no one talking about this

Because I told you so. I told you because it showed these people what they really are that it would get zero attention from the media or anyone, and Sup Forums isn't any better either, leftypol constantly comes here and spams bait threads because you retards fall for them every single time

blumpf

I love how the shills throw up the Nazi flag so we're more likely to believe their shilling

lets hope it goes well for him

Cracked did an antifa video too
>guess who they side with
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVOuY7hoqEs

Please speak in Brisbane

can we bring more brit/pol/ers in to even it out? At least we know they sit on the right

I ALWAYS THOUGHT CROWDER WAS A GOOD DUDE, ah fuck the caps, caps unintended.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=nSyQUl97kOo

Big

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNyzvH7H3c

>Crowder
stopped reading there