>>143521814

>When will you admit your President is a fucking moron?
When you kys

Donald Trump is the master of word salad.

incredible
JnˈkrɛdJb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
impossible to believe.

tom price gonna spin the wheel

lmao russia hacked trump

kill yourself shill rat

This is 4d chess

hes trying to say that DEAD POORTORICANS IS A GOOD THING

He says things like they are. Sorry you need an actor to virtue signal to you. Fucking retard.

I can always understand what he's saying perfectly. Just goes to show how many uneducated idiots are out there who can't understand basic English.

>everyone comparing Trump's """"""""ineptitude""""""" (actually Puerto Rico's ineptitude) in handling Maria to Bush's handling of Katrina
>Trump all but says that there have actually only been about 1/100th the amount of deaths
>BTFOs critics and their hyperbole

4d chess.

"Climate change is a Chinese conspiracy." Oh yeah, nice truth you got there.

This is unacceptable, and I'm saying this as a former Trump supporter.
I supported him the longest time, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I expect impeachment as consquence any day now. A real leader would retreat now.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This.

He's your President too, cockfag

You can't be a moron and be commander in chief.
Trumps iq is at least 150

Translation: The work we have done, despite the loss of life.

Maybe you should go take an English course.

Absolutely fabulous death to life ratio it is fantastic that people died but not too many

Yeah, translated from Boomer he's saying "Every death is a tragedy, but I am encouraged by how few we've seen."

Maybe a little blunt, but it's not dismissive.

Some of Trump's best work is during the rare times when he realizes he can't say what he wants to say.

When will idiot liberals understand blunt New Yorker talk? He's clearly not celebrating the loss of life.