Is it just me or does every single fucking thing in the media like TV shows, movies, commercials, etc...

Is it just me or does every single fucking thing in the media like TV shows, movies, commercials, etc. have to do somehow against Trump and right wingers, mainly white people?

Am I going crazy? I feel like everything I watch always has some kind of underlying tone to it where it's trying to subliminally make people hate their president and white people, and push liberal propaganda. I'm not even just reaching out and looking for it, I feel like it's right in my face.

Every statement made by anyone famous whether it's an actor or athlete, is against Trump. Every commercial or TV show, is against Trump. There's always some hidden message broadcasted to the population. Sometimes it's not even hidden, it's just in pain view.

Other urls found in this thread:

wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't watch t.v. anymore.

It's literally all leftist propaganda.

Because Trump is a shit president. Reeeee, REEEEEEE SHILL. You guys are pussies.

This. Not much else to say.
TV, specifically the MSM, was always propaganda, look into it.

They have been doing this for the longest time, now people are starting to wake up in numbers that have globalists shaking, just look at the Atlantic.

Agreed. Only red pilled sources are breitbart, Russia Today, and the cropped image-macro news stories of Sup Forums. Everything else is a lie.

They had it going for so long though.

Why jump the shark now?

>doesn't include infowars

We're winning. They never should have given us the interent. Sites like this have ruined their manufactured narrative.

Hold tight user it's gonna be bumpy.
This guy gets it.

>this ibs commercial is anti-trump
>this silly child's cartooon is anti-trump
>this mayor of a major american city is upset trump hasn't done much to help the utterly ravaged urban area and their entire state equivalent
>must all be because THE JEWS hate trump

I've been sensitive to this stuff before Trump. I think it really has been more prevent lately and more blatant as well.

Being PC in the 90's meant having a token black character and he/she was treated like everyone else. These days white males are stupid and/or beta as hell. The women put the men down. The black man is always wise. It's horrible.

Nice strawman UN shill.
0.02 shekels.

Even so, they could've just played around it.

Why keep tripling down at every avenue?

They will break long before we do.

Maybe. I think Trump scares them, I think our support of Trump over Hillary scared them.
What's us with the reddit spacing?

I don't think it's Trump. I think it was the fact that they lost control of the narrative over the people supporting him rather than follow the narrative they set. Trump isn't good, or bad. He's different, and he's not playing their game. I think he *might* be an FBI asset, he might not. I don't really care. I'm just glad he's upsetting the apple cart.

Shits gonna get real interesting. They're being so blatant now, not even just in the media. They're scared and becoming rash, and I think the CIA is most likley to hang itself at this rate. Only thing we need is proof of the scale of.their operations. Drugs, arms, financing, and paedo blackmail lists. Then they're all for the fucking rope. Every. Last. One.

Of course, this won't happen, they'll be stripped of alot of power and FBI jurisdiction restored over them, and everything 100% shutitthefuckdowngoyim. They'll baleet anything they can and burn all evidence, and we'll just have to pretend it was all fake news.

>They had it going for so long though.
>Why jump the shark now?

1) Obama let-down/withdrawal
2) Trump Derangement Syndrome
3) Media is filled with even more leftists than it used to be
4) Leftism has gotten more extreme, and even more out of touch with average Americans.

>Only thing we need is proof of the scale of their operations.
Scientific proof?
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
Have faith user.

No your're right ever single last thing is touched by leftest propaganda and the deep state. The deep state pretty much puts operatives inside these media companies to promote liberalism. Also most of the funding comes from China but also its in the black budget because its one of the last tools the CIA has against us(they fund propaganda). I mainly watch anime and Japanese television now which is far superior and really brings a slice of life into everything they do. American TV now is fucked and can only stand 20 minutes a day watching it. The only shows that arnt tainted by the leftist shit is like 2 late night fox news shows(day time sucks), children's cartoons(even still they try to subvert are youth with unconscious bias training) and big time productions(movies, GoT. ect(but even in those they are still using unconscious bias training and are leading a massive effort for affirmative action within their company's where like every other actor has to be female, minority). O and also NASCAR is the only sport I can handle now after the whole NFL and just hating niggers...I really cant stand watching a bunch of niggers prance up and down a field back and forth and also at least NASCAR has those announcers that talk in a southern accent.

the mind numbing commercials every 3 minutes that sync up with all the other channels is what pisses me off.
>turn tv on
>its a commercial
>turn tv off do something else

Same shit in the UK.
TV Shows have to get the word Trump in somehow,usually by some excruciatingly crappy joke.

Because literally nobody outside of r/the_ptg likes Trump. Go outside for once.