This triggers europoors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it do.

All they are allowed is sporks and shit.

Only 2 guns huh?

Yeah but you don't have to make a fucking thread about it

>this triggers barney fag

You can own guns in Europe you fucking moron.

this triggers me coz i want to own a leagal gun. get it, triggered

Want to see more?
Neat meme

>when you finally find a good type of diversity

sexy gun thread?

Not the best bantz I have ever seen out of Straya.

>calling someone poor with that sight

>he only has 2 guns
lmao what a faggot. please kys post haste for being so pathetic

>tfw no M9A3 in my collection yet

Yeah, when do we start?

Why do amerifags keep thinking it is illegal to own guns?? Here in the Netherlands you can own handguns and semi-autos. I don't think you can own fully automatic weapons though.

Also sage

What kind of 1911 is that?

Kek. Sightmark and anderson lower, keymod.

How does it feel to be a poorfag

Yes it does

Shitty ATI 1911 MIL. Actually shoots great and has the WW2 aesthetic, just sad that my only 1911 cost less than $400

Uh huh, and can you keep them loaded in your home and use them in self-defense?

Oh, you have to keep them at your firing range, unloaded, in a locked cabinet...and the chances of getting a permit are next to impossible...I see :^)

>Sightmark
>DickMod
>Craft beer
Kill yourself.

Nigger plz

If this is true you netherland retards take it hard in the ass huh?

what is up with the 3 little penis things on the handle grip?

fucking give us guns you dog cunt government what if an intruder comes into my house armed, ill have to stab him with my chefs knife then guess what i get sent to jail for attempted murder. our fucking laws suck i want a gun and i want to be legally allowed to shoot intruders fuck my life cunts it deadset sucks

It's a beaver tail. It stops your hand from getting g hit by hammer

kys you fucking poorfag

It's Baretta's logo, they're the oldest gun manufacturer in the world.

They only people who are triggered by your post are people who hate your shitty low quality cheap piece of shit ar build and poor choice of sidearm.

I don't have to pay a cent for healthcare. Neither do many countries in Europe. Even adjusting for population difference, America is far wealthier than Australia. You don't get free healthcare. You still get conscripted into Vietnam.

Tell me how unsustainable it is. Let's hear the collective wisdom of Gen Z's finest first year economics majors.

What do you want to see next?

Sure, there is no point for personal firearms unless you are an hunter. Only time when you should be armed is if you are acting as functionary of the state, either in police or the military. If I`m lucky, I will never again have to carry or use gun in my life.

>From the landing of the First Fleet there was conflict with Aborigines. Firearms were used to protect explorers and settlers from Aboriginal attack.

get the abos to start attacking, say you have free money or something then start shooting and say it's a settlers duty to own one

Wake Euro-trash can't handle firearms.

you get one for each emu killed. I'm not surprised you don't recognize it

You need a better sight, and ((they))) created keymod so you pay for rails. I'm no longer interested senpai.

Nice pic faggot

>sightmark
>anderson lower
>ruger

nigger at least put some buis on your shit that's just lazy

lol wooden guns. i've heard of that shit but i thought they stopped that back in ww2? nice carrying handle.

As long as it works, it's a great piece. Looks good. Just not as swanky as a high end one.

Lol, speak for yourself. I bet you $100 You have never took those pieces of shit to a range

>HK93
>poorfag
>dosen't post guns
Kek, my range queen AR15 was still being built, and my Glock 20 was in my truck, and I've got an EOTech 513 on it.

>netherlander doesnt know about germany

This is why the mudslimes are gonna win.

ha! good job painting your base board faggot.

That revolver is beautiful.
Should try and get a handgun, all I got is a G3 rifle which I cant openly carry around.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Keep telling yourself that nigger.
Just because we don't sell guns to underaged people doesn't mean we don't like our guns.

well done lads.

That doesn't make sense faggot

>t. absolute, irredeemable, complete and utter faggot

You from Wisconsin?

you sound triggered.

Your GDP to debt ratio continues to climb. You will be fucked... You are just going slower because you don't have to defend the free would. I don't give a fuck about your ivory tower!

dat luger

Yeah 715

Because we don`t want pointless cycles of violence where the police are scared of the population and over-react violently leading into more of citizens arming themselves?

We are a small nation, we cannot afford to bleed to death in streets.

which one?

Redditors won't respond to me so give me some attention Sup Forums

Don't the Swiss all have fully automatic machine guns? How strange.

it's because you don't border a 3rd world country or have large amounts of niggers.

Post dick pic

>airsoft sight
kys

What kind or retard doesnt go to the range? Probably you, projecting, seeing you dont even have buis on your shit rifle. So we already know its not even zeroed in. Fucking joke stop making gun owners look bad you fucking faggot.

your countrys more cucked thine mine pussy

>gun deaths
>not knowing most are suicides
>murders
>not knowing most are niggers
I see why your leaders don't want you having guns, they need votes and tax payers.

Oh? Seems to work just fine for a budget build. You can post your airlift edc if you like.

You say that we are "triggered" that you own guns.
Forgetting that every country in Europe except GB allows it's citizenry to own guns under conditions that are easy to fulfill and make sence.

This triggers American poorfags

They don`t have any ammo in them, its stored by the army.
There are plenty of shitskin countries with less violence than USA.

Never go full LARP m8..

that beer tho
seriously man up

>your countrys more cucked thine mine pussy
How come you didn't respond to me fag?

Finland borders Russia though.

gear is too clean. fucking larper

Fucking Americans, is it any wonder the world hates you?

>This triggers the frogs

You should've at the very least gotten a bushnell trs instead of airshit.

We have the largest amount of firearms for 100,000 people in Europe. That does not mean that I would advocate for private ownership of them, unless used by hunters who perform important public service of controlling animal populations.

Delet dis.

Top second from right

Neat opinion

We don't care.

OP...the only thing this triggers is your asshole...seriously...you are a open ended faggot...

how much do lugers cost nowadays?

Wrong, that's the Swiss.
>private ownership
Of course you don't you fucking communist faggot.

Different IP.

That shotgun looks pretty neat.

Ok, sounds good

>sig red dot
>front post co witness
>keymod

get some tampons next

Sounds good

Americans aren't aware that there are different states within their own union and that guns laws are different in all of them.

Seriously are Americans retarded or something or do they actually think this triggers people

I don`t want to arm anyone who might oppose our republic.

>thinks guns cause violent crime
The "cycle of violence" is going to end after Mohammed murders you with the AK-47 of Peace.

timestamp

bcoz i like ur country? and i want guns? and because his country is full of pussys?