Europeans deserve true freedom

Only in separatist movements can people find true freedom. And with the EU, separatists don't even have to fear economic problems when separating from a larger country.

wtf are even half of those little city states?

>samis takes half of our land
Fuck off

Yes goy, definitely not a divide an conquer plan.

I support this idea.
If a majority of the people of two such states want to unite, let it happen. Btw you can split Switzerland as well in an eastern and western part. The French in the west are libtards who over-proportionally depend on government resources.

Sw*des deserve it and I'm glad Karelians also get a state here. Finno-Ugrics will rise again.

You're a Jew. Europe must be united, at least to a certain degree, to remain strong. How easy do you think it would have been for the Ottomans to steamroll through Europe if it was all just these petty fucking "nations"?

>Hungarians get more land
>Carpatho-Ukraine is not slovakian
KYS faggot

Perfect europe?
I would say so, but I also have some more Balkanization I would add that OP missed

Establishing a common military defense unit like some sort of a more peaceful NATO would make sense.

DUDE YOUR "TRUE FREEDOM" WENT OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW...EAST GERMAN DICTATOR MERKEL MADE SURE OF THAT...GO FUCK YOUR GOAT THAT YOUR WIFE MADE YOU FUCK FROM YOUR MUZZIE JIHADI RAPEFUGEE TERRORIST INVADER TOLD YOU TO FUCK...YOUR A TOTAL FUCKING ASSCLOWN..GET YOUR HEAD OUR OF YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU POST...

They're the only ones using it anyway.

I agree, this is more appropriate land size for Hungary

> (((who could be behind this post?)))

forget the EU, decentralization is the way forward. the US should follow a similar path as well

I go by
>Separatist when not at war
>Nationalist when at war

At the moment
>we are at war

Why the fuck are you giving Sami people this much land? They were not the first and have never been the majority in most of that land. Only Finnmark.

This is a shitty map

You're already giving away your land to sandniggers.

y-yes please

There is like 50k samis
All they need is an autism zone where they can have reindeers

>be charismatic leader
>make a separatist movement
>become a big movement
>make ur own country in europe filled with idiots u brainwashed and make them believe in false collective adherence
>counqer all of europe under inhuman dictatorship rule

fucking krauts

>forget the EU, decentralization is the way forward. the US should follow a similar path as well

You had the right idea 200yrs ago. The only thing that the federal gov should do is A. defend the federation with the military, B. levy external tariffs, C. set rules for interstate commerce, D. have a federal justice system, E. and a few small things like postal services.

All the rest of the stuff should be state stuff.

The EU should work the same way. No more "states must do welfare bs" or "states must have x tax rate" or "states must take illegal migration" etc.

>separating from larger country
>still in eu

VIVA LA INDEPENDENCIA

The whole point of separating from a larger country is to increase the wealth of the people in your now smaller separate country. That works well within the EU, but not outside the EU if you have been in the EU before the separation.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Did you seriously just put my city within sami lands? Retarded map. Closest sami city is MILES away from the border you set.

Bump

America's original system as intended by the founding fathers was so great. It's too fucking bad that (((federalists))) like Lincoln, Woodrew Wilson, and FDR had to fuck it up. We were once legitimately the land of freedom.

are there serously some separatist movements for mercia, wessex and northumberland? If they are as powerful as Moravian independence movement in czechia, its probably just one guy with a website on free domain

Within England, many areas feel alienated from the London-Cambridge-SouthEast rich areas. So, there are some voices to stop centralism and establish some regional automomy ruthly within the historic areas. I don't think they want their own countries.

PLz.

Wessex independence when?

There are no slovene separatists here in carinthia, they bitch here and there, but know they are better off as austrians.

this is honestly the best map

>Kainuu, Finland
Wew, those crooked little faggots got finally some recognition they deserve from their separatist sucides

lol at sapmi

>take norwegian and swedish areas
>give it to asians

you both are retarded there are more romanians in those regions than hungarians in the whole country

>Turks control their arab and kurd animals
>France finally free of smelly Alsatians
>Austrians relevant and in control of moronic Hungarian christian roaches
>Russia and Germany matches
>Irish subhumans under full anglo control
>No croatian subhumans running beaches

WHats not to like?

Too late.

Why Greece is the only nation without a separatist movement?Are they so united?

I like it how Latgale is always marked as separate, even when the only separatist movement there was in 2014, was entirely sponsored by Russia, and still failed. Latgale is Latvia, it will never leave.

This

They should be deported

Dont include Serbia us Serbs have suffered under Yugoslavia we dont need a new shitty slavic united states

>best map
>south tirol not italian
>no savoy
>no istria
>no dalmazia
>trento not italian
>malta not italian
it suck dick

>look at me, I'm a kraut, I'm totally retarded
Padania made by Umbria, Toscana, Marche e that cloaca comunista of Emilia-Romagna.
Man you are a joke.

No separatists here. Some places may have strong regional identity but that's separate from declared nationality.

I have played EU4, larger Hungary is the more aesthetic Hungary.

> independent Kharkov
lol kek cheburek

pls no, I don't want silesia to be a country

>there is still a Ukraine
>Kharkiv
0/10

Gotland should be independent as well and Skane cleansed from muslims ans given back to Danes.

>Western Anatolia is not Greece
>Freedom

Kraut please...

>no istria
>no dalmazia
and it never will be
commies did one thing right and that was genociding dago scum from OUR shores once and for all
foibe best day of my life

>Scotland
>One entity

The faggot who made that map can't even put Paris in the right place.

Yes, EU gibs create wealth. Lmao

The border gore...

Austro-Hungary was Yugoslavia-tier though.

>Bornholm
>Independent

It's a fucking meme and you have to be delusional to think that Bornholm can in any way govern itself.

t. Bornholmer

Hahaha, oh wow. Latgalian independence meme strikes again. We should cut off government funding and let them enjoy it for a while. They'd all be dead from famine in a month.

How about no?

>The faggot who made that map can't even put Paris in the right place.
Paris will be moved to the correct place.

I support this

An Autistic map by an Autistic OP.
What could possibly go wrong?

MERCIANS UNITE

This and why the fuck there is independent kainuu in finland????

No they don't. This should be the EU. Light blue is potential members.

Do it again Big Man!

>Russia
>EU
Choose one

Why not?

I agree with the concept, but your map is cancer. Russia must not exist at all, it is obvious to any sane person.

I puked a little

>People don't have a NATIONAL culture anymore because of iphones and games of thrones
>Expecting people to find a REGIONAL identity within themselves

This.I seriously don't understand where Italians get the idea that Dalmatia is theirs.

What the fuck is those pictures? Is that you?

Venetian LARPers

Why do include only some parts of Russia in the EU?

>And with the EU, separatists don't even have to fear economic problems

>Turkey
>EU
Fuck you burger, every eu member would veto them before they had a chance. Turkey isnt even on the continent
>inb4 muh Istanbul

JUST BALKANIZE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>yes goy, split every European country so that the EU can easily make every small country a county in the United States of Europe and they won't be able to resist the government.
You can't outjew the jew, I see through you kraut for the faggot you are.

Israel should be split up into Palestine, Arab Christian Nazarethia, the State of Israel and Bedhuinia.

You know the fucking scanians are litterally danes, and is where we fought og the heruls, you fucking Retard

>Dalmatia
>50% of their population speak italian
>1000 years under Venetian rule
>somehow it is not italian
Debate this. Hard mode: do not use the words foibe or genocide.

give independence pls

Is there a mechanism in U.S. law to ever 'go back' to a confederation-like system?

käften mads, skåningar är skåningar

Caucasus nations + Belarus + maybe Russia is the long term dream. Fuck having Turkey in the Union though.

Britain is never coming back btw, maybe only in an EFTA-like arrangement. They were never really fully committed anyway