Are Jews the Master Race?

Are Jews the Master Race?

> makes own ethnostate with ease, repeatedly smashing arabs faces into the ground even though massively outnumbered 100 to 1
> germans tried to BTFO Jews so Jews hoaxed them hard for endless shekels, and then BLACKED their country 70 years later, because revenge is a dish best served cold
> 117 IQ on average
> everyone copies off their religion, they disavow all other prophets as heretics
> invented almost everything we use today
> control the entire world - every country worth mentioning has a Rothschild Central Bank
> respected by industrious races such as indians and chinese
> ignore white roasties pathetic cries for attention to make love to superior large breasted Jewess

Well, pol? Are you ready to admit your untermenschen status, and bow at the feet of the Jews?

>makes up the oven
fixed

>White supremacist flag

Sage

Stormweenies on the other hand -

> attempted ethnostate by killing millions of white people
> every time they march or protest, governments instantly make more laws to protect minorities and transgenders
> have no religion so larp as pagans, just like SJWs do
> hated by the white roasties they need to play 14/88 with
> keep what few shekels they do have in a Rothschild Central Bank
> think traps aren't gay - protip: they are

SCRAM KIKE!

Hello op

Sage

Jews avg iq is 113 at the highest for ashkenazis. My iq is 30 points higher than that. Go figure. So the avg adult jew has the same mental age that i did when i was about 13-14. I could solve math problems in 7th grade that most jews could only do once they reached adulthood. Read about iq and mental age. Its intredasting

The secret is adversity breeds strength. Jews have been getting it dished to them for thousands of years.

Pic related is actually a white guy that does modelling in various religious outfits.
Nice try kike.

Stop trying to wish the Holocaust didn't happen.
You can't un-make it happen.
No matter how hard you lie about it, it happened. Get over it (to deniers, not actual traumatized people)

>makes own ethnostate with ease,
Bullshit, israel is a nigger dump. Lots of israelites are black or sandnigger or some weird mix of both. They only show the foxy "white" ones on the instagram mossad accounts.

>germans tried to BTFO Jews so Jews hoaxed ...
USA and france are blacked too, so, israel do it to everyone not just the enemy.
> 117 IQ on average
Who the fuck cares? my iq is 151 and im white. a few jews work in the banking and hollywood, the rest are nigger tier with a clothing shop.

> everyone copies off their religion, they disavow all other prophets as heretics
The fuck are you talking about? i need an explanation on this point.
>> control the entire world - every country worth mentioning has a Rothschild Central Bank
And the rothschild control the jews.
> respected by industrious races such as indians and chinese
The respect of subhumans means nothing.
> ignore white roasties pathetic cries for attention to make love to superior large breasted Jewess
Niggers want ass, jews tits, white people cute faces.

You are a jew, a patetitc desert rat. Your time will come.

Yes. If only they would ease up on using us.

>Doesn't like ass
>Boasts IQ
>Obviously triggered by OP's shitpost

Literally "TFW too intelligent" the post

Nigger.

>tfw 2 intelligent

>jews stole their religious ideas from babylon and sumeria
>jewd out all their money and land using the loaning swindle
>eventually all move out because no more money
>jews follow and do the same thing again

Yes

>joke pic on left and mud on right