Canadian Happening??

Canadian Happening??

>car crashed into a police blockade
>ISIS flag inside

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ctvrob/status/914364898813009922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Canadians driving on the wrong side of the road.

"Alert: Stay off downtown streets. Suspect allegedly driving over people on Jasper Ave. stay indoors."

I guess a U-Haul was running/trying to run people over downtown.

Wait, there are police blockades in Canada? I thought Canada was the magical land of Narnia where police officers have nothing to do because there's no crime. Are the liberals lying to me about this?

Nah Trudeau will say he a good boi who dindu nuffin and give him ten million dollars.

Second wall when?

It was after a football game, so I guess they were blocking a portion of the road so it would let the flow of traffic out better.

*Inhales deeply from bong*
Barricades will definitely improve traffic flow. That makes a whole lot of sense

>CAR DRIVING OVER PEOPLE

god fucking damn it!
I really thought we had a few more years of peace before the shit Europe is going through on daily basis was here, fuck!

Is pol dead?

probably just shitposting in Catalonia threads

Muslim levels are hitting critical levels senpai.

Edmonton has always been shit

>Be Chink
>Be shitty driver
>Get ISIS flag and shove it in trunk
>Crash into a bunch of children on accident one day
>"I-it was on purpose! Arrah Akbar! D-death to the West!"

>Are the liberals lying to me about this?

Yes, we get bullied by police just as much in Justin's fun land, thing is no one here has the right to carry handguns except them so technically they are not as stressed to talk to niggers.

Canadians: Where do YOU buy your Isis Gear?

>if you only knew how bad things really are

you really shouldn't have voted for a commie fuck who had converted to Islam and decided to sell your country to the caliphate, then

nice strawman bud. 3/10

>he thinks people who voted for Trudeau visit this board

Don't criticize Islam, goy.

Fucking great. I live just out of edmonton. The liberals and ndp are responsible for this when they sit there and say how great a religion islam is. fuck islam.

We may give you a lot of shit but I generally wish my brothers to the north the best. Good luck and god bless. Always know that if things get bad you're always welcome here so long as you're white. We're both stuck on this continent with nowhere else to go. Our destinies are intertwined whether we like it or not. Race overcomes nation in all instances where the nation is working counter to the race. We'll be side by side on the front lines soon enough leaf bros.

Dumb faggot.

PHOTO OF THE SUSPECT FLEEING THE SCENE

Thanks my man, I appreciate it
shut up nigger

He can't keep getting away with this!

What's wrong, not white?
White Pride World Wide faggot.

>second wall when?
We really will need one soon, at least for as long as Canada has a spineless cuck as their leader. (((Refugees))) will immigrate to Canada (at the Canadian taxpayers expense) and then cross the border into the US and seek (((asylum))) here and live here, at our expense, until they commit suicide in a terror attack. The Muslim population to the north is a much larger threat to America than the spic population to the south. Spics do bring drugs and crime, but they don’t indiscriminately murder innocent people or really try to fundamentally change our society the way the mudslime filth do. If anything we need to build a wall with Canada first and worry about Mexico later.

Don't all Canadians have an ISIS flag as mandated by Trudeau?

>isis flag
>driving on the wrong side of the road
Brit confirmed

kek
this

Just the start. They'll win so much, they'll literally get tired of winning.

bonus

Funny cunt

that is correct

Didn't build the right bridge =^)

ban assault bridges when?

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING ISIS IS HRRE!!!!

Those weren't real bridges

fail

>Knecht said the apparent ISIS flag would be "part of the investigation,"
what could it mean????????????????