Why is ethnic nationalism better than civic nationalism? Isnt a black...

Why is ethnic nationalism better than civic nationalism? Isnt a black, arab or hispanic person who lives a traditional western lifestyle better than a leftist faggot?

For example. I know a muslim woman who is a teacher and married to a christian man. She is a liberal muslim and doesn't believe in using veil etc. Also I know a christian black man who owns a company and is married to a white woman. He is a very straight up guy who goes to church and is very reliable friend.

Then I know a white woman who has never worked in a job, is for open borders and communism and who does drugs and drinks all the time.

Why is the muslims and blacks the problem in this case and not the white woman? Shouldn't we be thinking about how to get rid off the undesirebles regardless of their skin color?

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.515.6374&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not better. Shills make fun of Civic Nationalism because they're scared of what happens when we unite.

Jews fear this the most.

You cannot build true feeling of nationality without your own language,culture or kin-group.
This is why nationalism will be impossible for united states.

Humans are a tribalist species, and we're most comfortable and productive when surrounded by a community of a shared ethnic and cultural background

This

Americans don`t have really an culture or ethnicity trough. You are mongrels.

You do know that Finland has several different ethnic and language groups in it?

>American's don't have culture meme

Yes and what is your point? fenno-swedes clearly do not belong to this country and Samis should have been genocided long ago for being savages.

Also you forgot tatars. They are all finns and have "the true feeling of nationality". Nation does not need to be homogeneous.

There are no tatars, they were effectively assimilated to our culture.

That's entirely untrue. White Americans have a strong culture that binds us together and many subcultures as well.

Fuck off. Finland isn't America and Helsinki isn't New York. Your ethnic diversity doesn't belong here. There is a difference between having some Saami and other small ethnic groups and filling Finland with africans.

There is no stronger bond than the blood, and any man who says otherwise is a liar or a fool.

Because they overwhelmingly vote Democrat you retard.

7/11 , got me to respond

Racial diversity doesn't belong in America either.

What exactly is the "traditional western lifestyle"? Waving fag flags and eating at McDonald's?

leftist faggots are more likely to be converted than some ethno faggots shitskin kids

You know that about 90% of blacks voted for Clinton, right? That should tell you something very important. I don't like to spoil things to people so I'll let you think about it.

Because racially and ethnically homogenous societies are happier, wealthier, and generally show a higher degree of trust between it's members.

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.515.6374&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Africans who conform to western values should be welcome and far left scum should be thrown out.

it's not. in fact, it's the other way around, because it's easier to sell civic to people in america. then as more people learn about it and talk about it, more people will be open to ethnic.

Not that I have a strong opinion one way or another. I just want more nationalism, I don't know enough to have an opinion on ethnic vs civic.

Of course they will vote democrat if we make them choose along racial lines.

1st. Don't tell me how to run my country memeflag.
Most people who are leftist have been brainwashed into it. No reason to throw anybody out. I wouldn't switch a single finnish citizen for a 65 IQ black.

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

>Why is ethnic nationalism better than civic nationalism? Isnt a black, arab or hispanic person who lives a traditional western lifestyle better than a leftist faggot?
That's like asking if you want to get shot in the head with buckshot or slug. Obviously I don't want to get shot in the fucking head.

First, civic nationalism literally cannot exist, because even the smallest differences between ethnic groups, such as intelligence or birthrate, will create economic and demographic disparity.

Second, ethnonationalism takes advantage of the innate in-group altruism that our species has, infused in our very essence through tens of thousands of years of evolution. It's not just humans, but many other species. In fact, any animal that will actively protect its family has this preferencing trait. It's why we cherish our children (more noticeable in k-selected groups).

>they're scared of what happens when we unite
You destroy society, just like libtards. Your motive might be different, but the method is essentially the same.

>Jews fear this the most.
They fear white people going full 14/88 on them. Why do you think they shove multiculturalism down everyone's throats? It destroys identity, and consequentially makes it safer for them to commit their nepotistic parasitism. This is Jewry 101. If there is no sense of the exploited, there is no sense of the exploiter.

That's... not a very good conclusion. But sure, I'll play along. If the left can make them choose to vote along racial lines in order to get 90% of their votes, in which situation is the left not going to make them vote along racial lines?

>civic nationalists

>Revolving door Civic nationalism

If the 15% you let in vote right what do you do about the 85% voting left?

Yes focus on the undesirables but we're going back to Ethnic Nationalism. You can't micro manage all these different types of people! We can do this thru birth control. If they want kids they're gonna have to go back.

ever heard of uncucked protestant christianity? Yeah, that used to be us and we're trying to get back.

Greetings fellow stormer.

Explain the Persians or the Mongols then.
Any empires golden age begins when they combine cultures.

ideally we could select ppl on an individual basis but thats near impossible. groups tend to overwhelmingly naturally behave a certain way so thats much simpler

Why not both?

I'm a white minority in California and do you you know how fucking gay it is to see non whites everywhere u fucking go? All I want is to be around my own people!!

Non-whites don't have the same values.

You change the argument to be about values and call out democrats for playing the race card.

Hey brother. He got taken down again. DailyStormer dot cat now.

>blacks vote 95% left
>all other races vote majority left
>whites vote majority right
>race makes no differences in politics
can a civnat explain this reasoning?

Because when you are dealing with millions of people you can't use anidotes and Individual cases unfortunately

Isnt that what republicans have been doing since forever?

Bullshit.

The race card only works on Whites. Nobody else gives a fuck and that's gonna make us hate you too. We're tired of that shit. There's no going back.

lol break down voter data by race they clearly vote along racial lines

>I know a really tall woman who is taller than some men I know
>women can magically become taller than men on average through magic
Ask yourself, why is Texas is gonna turn blue you fucking retard? It's going to turn blue within 10 years and nobody disputes that. It's not because of white liberal cucks either you idiot. Please just go fan your balls to the sound of Sargon's voice if you're that retarded. If you legitimately don't understand the problems with civnat, find me one majority non white city in the US that is right wing and not crime ridden. And before you say "Exactly! That's because they have democrats in office that's why they're shitty places" why aren't Detroit and Portland both equally shitty? Any person who earnestly buys into the myth of Civic Nationalism is completely fine with America becoming a nation with the demographics of Brazil and the ideology of South Africa. Either you're a non white, a Jew, or a retard. In any case you should kill yourself.

Yes. And they've lost at every fucking turn. Did Romney or McCain win? They called out democrats for playing the race card and even said the democrats were the real racists!!! They lost. And trump played implicit white Identity politics and won. He did dog whistle to white people. If civnats can't admit this fact (and the fact that it's why he won) they're even dumber than I thought.

We should take only people who adhere to western values in here. Using your example we should measure the height of women to get only tall women.

I am arguing that a nonwhite who is paying taxes and living according to our values is more valuable than a white person who does not live according to our values and does not pay taxes. There should be a revolving door immigration process. People who don't live according to our rules should be thrown out and people who want to live should get in.

Civic nationalism is bad because they are not part of our people.
Who do you think black americans would support. White americans or africans

Civic nationalism is a joke. Also nice
>muh i know based foreigners bro
argument

Because its not an empire unless it combines ethnicities, your statement is retarded

You know, I think I would take an unemployed white over a productive black any time. Maybe we don't share the same values and experiences, I guess. Maybe you would enjoy reading this nice story about black students that's often posted here.

That is a sad story. The black community is very toxic. There are some good people in black communities though too. There should be a mechanism that allows you to deport people who don't want to play by the rules even if they are born in here. Citizenship should be a right that you earn and work to keep and not a birthright. I don't care about your religion or ethnicity if you bring value to your community.

If that's what you got out of my greentext example then you're an idiot and I'm not going to elaborate on the reasons why. And if you don't understand the concept of per capita idk what to say. Most non whites vote left wing. About 95% of blacks and about 75% of Hispanics (the other races are equally as left wing). If you only import the "muh based x in a MAGA hat" types then their offspring will still vote majority left wing by a big margin. They will also take welfare at a much higher margin. Not to mention the fact the they will build a parallel society to ours and never assimilate. I mean sure, you could just import non whites you think are based then kick their kids out over and over again I guess. But the data supports the fact that whites are the only people on earth who share our ideals. Non whites don't give a fuck about the constitution. You know it. I know it. They know it. And even if they did why would you want the erasure of the traditional American culture? Newsflash: it's white. It was built by whites and designed for whites. No other race is capable of sustaining it the American system. If they were, then Liberia would be a great country. Their constitution is an exact copy of ours. Face it, civnat is about as realistic and workable as communism. I would to continue this fascinating debate (special needs kids need to feel good too) but I have to go to work now so I can support the growing non white population with my tax dollars. If you still agree with civnat you're either a non white, a Jew, or a retard. Once again, either way please kys.

pic slightly related

Sup Forums would take a bullet for a fat tumblr feminazi just for being white while shooting a black, redpilled trump-voting republican.

They're retarded sometimes.

Kenya is one of the most successful and prosperous countries in Africa.

The best option is ethnic nationalism with all the cucks and degenerates removed.