Sup Forums is injurious to health

Have stopped visiting Sup Forums since past couple of weeks.
>Not feeling pessimistic and morose anymore.
>Social interactions have automatically increased.
>Contacted old friends.
>Now I am relatively more insouciant.

Life's good.

>not getting hope form this blessed website
you're living in reverse, op.

Yet here you are.

Welcome back nigger

>contacted old friends
From the synagogue ?

show us your flag kike

there's no optimism to be found at Sup Forums, the hope devourer.

No I am not.
I am just here to give you guys an update and cautionary note.
The dalliance with Sup Forums was good till it lasted.

i find my bouts of anxiety/depression/being a recluse tend to spur more shitposting on Sup Forums, and not the other way around

i should probably do more drugs so i can be happy and work normally and be functional day-to-day

ya convinced me kike ty

The incessant Jew-hating and racist shit gets on my nerves after awhile but I’ve learned to zone it out or have a small chuckle and move along. There’s a time and a place for it. Not every fucking thread. But I’m still here. I like the ugliness of Sup Forums. It’s one of the few places to see brutal honest opinion and raw anger.

>brutal honest opinion and raw anger.
honestly after seeing so much of the same sorts of post from so many different people, it doesnt seem brutal or honest or raw at all. it's just tired, and tiring. especially since very little new information is ever conveyed.

like, okay, we get it. you hate jews. and? oh yes, the same statistics about single moms again. alright, i guess? like, what are you (they) trying to prove at this point, and to who?

Yes but it’s the cool, esoteric threads that pop up that make this place great. Think I give a rats ass about yet another Push-Ups To Save The White Race thread?

And habbenings. Even the bullshit ones now get me all moist.

Fuck me. Same here. I have been browsing another board for the past two months, and i feel much better. Still redpilled but living a more joyful and lighter life.

Don't worry user, life will hit you in the face and you will come back to us.

It's all same old shit recycled again and agian. Hardly anything new here which I haven't read before.

anons will pretend like they dont agree but its true
this piece of shit website consumes ur time and attention

>im so inept that I have to post a thread on my favorite origami folding paper online newspaper to acknowledge im doing normal things in the real world..

W E W

Learn to read.
Drinking Trudeau's jizz too much has addled your brain.