Gypsies?

What is Sup Forums's opinion in gypsies?

Are they simply harmless transients who add a bit of culture to a bland White Europe or a danger to western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Lk-G3S-mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are the most hated scum in uk and I mean Irish travellers

Yes, Irish travellers should be forced to actually travel.
No longer than 2 nights in any one place, you're travellers so get moving or be deported.

no one even cares that nazis genocided gypsies
thats the general consensus

My best friend is on the far-left and he's super progressive and even he hates gypsies. How can you not hate them? Thieving is in their gypsy genes.

>This
>Harmless
They out-breed whites 10:1, are a fucking liability to all law abiding citizens, make a fortune drug dealing, no culture or historic background at all. I don't even consider them human to be honest. If gun laws weren't of European principle I'd fucking grab a rifle, slap a silencer on it, get the plates of my motorbike, go for a ride and shoot on sight. It's not like the police will do anything for me when they bust my door down stealing my stuff like they did with my neighbor. I'd love to be able to somehow smuggle a gun here AT LEAST for self defense. It's because of shit like this that I can't wait to migrate to the US after I'm done ripping of our shitty state-funded education.

Gypsies are utter filth. They should be deported to India.

lol this

Subhuman scum so vile and disgusting that even the indians kicked them out for it.

Travellers are not even human we fucking hate them here too. Violent rapists and theifs but the police or even gangs wont touch them. Gas them all.

Haha its always muh 6 million. No one ever mentions gypos because everyone fucking hates them.

They are like niggers on crack muslim + nigger > travellers.

If you sleak with a foreign accent yhey wont be violent but rather mock u and try and steal from u.

They hate blacks

>but the police or even gangs wont touch them
Why is this? I had some try to screw me out of money in Milan and was pissed off about it. Called the lead bitch a cunt. She didn't do anything, but if she was with others, would they have?

I wish gypsies looked like pic related.

They are scum,literally scum,you don't even have to interact with them to see how vile and disgusting they are.

>make 10 kids
>8 form a "gang" and steal from old people and harras cititzens
>2 go to school to steal from other kids and get money from the state
>create shit tier music that talks about money whores and "power" and slowly brainwash the natives of the land you live in
>copy the nigger culture from usa and LARP as arabs (literally larp as arabs and muslims while wearing crosses)
>open shaorma and kebab shops 2 meters away from eachother selling disgusting food and LARPing as turks

Thet are like niggers, weak cowards that only fight if they are in superior numbers and can get the first hit/stab in your turned back.

If i defend myself against a traveller or basically do anything but cuck out there will be 50 traveller men outisde my house with slash hooks knives etc tomorrow.

The Police dont do anything to stop them. They race horse and carts on moter ways and the police ignore it. Anything short of rape or murder gets ignored

People used to hunt them for sport like any other game.

they are not a great danger
but they dont assimilate and thats undesirable

Basically.

Belbro gets it. Dangerous fuckers who are violent and make money from deug dealing with no 9-5 job and a huge criminal history have nothing to lose.

I loathe all types of gypsies.

Literal dirt

>Why is this?
They form ghettos and are basically illegal migrants. Most have guns like AKs in their possession which is far more than what the police can handle. You'll need a full-fledged SWAT team to arrest any of them where they live. They are a pain for the police to handle since the countries crawling with them are also full of all other sorts of people they want to get rid of. The government loves free votes too so there are no major operations taking place to get rid of them from the higher-ups. Greece for example made a last ditch effort a couple of years back but deported everyone except them.
>Would they have?
You're lucky you didn't get stabbed on the spot by whoever she was with.

european gypsies
and cigani we have are different i think
also id fuck gypsies if they looked like that tbqh

>People used to hunt them for sport
Poland starts looking all the more attractive recently

>who add a bit of culture to a bland White Europe
The only thing they add to Europe is pickpocketing. But they are not a threat, merely an annoyance.

What the heck is a gypsy anyway? Is it a specific race? Is it slang for something?

They are one of the cancer tumors of Europe, send them back to the Stinkdians for all I care.

well depends where your from, gypsies in Romania are like the niggers of the us, they live like shit, smell like shit look like shit and they steal shit, i can only speak for Romania because i lived there, but my opinion on em is that they are some bad people, one tried breaking in my god damn house.

Surely with your proximity to turkey guns are more widely available that western euro.

Golden Dawn must dislikd gypos? I thought golden dawn were quite big in greece?

I like to play as greece in hearts of iron 4 and rape turkey and the ME

They look like something between a Muslim and blacks, mostly Muslim. I have no clue where they originate from actually but they are a race yes. They are literal scum and better dead.

Why would you kill your own people gypo?

Bantz aside, nothing good comes from gypsies. They don't want to study, and don't even mention working. All they do is begging for money on the streets, robbing people and inhaling glue to stop their hunger. Fucking parasites.

I've lived near real gyspies. Ask me anything.

I have quite a few good stories if anyone is interested.

No danger, just fucking annoying.

Dirty cunts that originally came from India.

There is nothing in this world more foul than a gypsy, not even a Jew.

these people need to die really fucking bad

Man it fucking SUCKS not being a literal cumskin, here i get called a gypsy on the daily cause i look a little darker than average and people fucking hate gypsies here, clerks have even accused me of thieving on multiple occasions

They are a different race.

Irish travellers have a distinct look that differenciates them from regular potatos. They are usually married by the age of 18 with kids. Thry fight a lot are involved with serious crime and are generally fairly inbred.

They hate "settled folk" i.e non travellers and usually harrass us with nigger like behavior.

Flickicking ears of people on the bus or smoking fags in a bus. Stealing phones asking for a euro and getting aggressive and in your face if u say "no sorry"

To give u an idea, 2 of my brothers were badly beaten by travellers for a laugh and one holloween they walked into a house party i was at without knowing anyone and started intimidating people to steal their drink

Tell some good positive stories about them would like to hear them.

Here the only good gypos are music gypos.

>add a bit of culture

in elementary school we couldn't go outside because a bunch of gypsies lived under a bridge 20m from the schoolyard. Some idiot leftist parents complained that the school was racist and that the gypsies were no danger to the kids, so they let us out. no less than a month later a second grader got snatched and raped.

Did you troll back by saying Khajitt have wares to sell?

Gypos are either Roma (dark skinned romanians origianlly from india) or irish travellers (thick headed gypos from ireland)

Positive stories? Once i woke up and forget they existed

I know an Irish poster has said the police let them get away with shit, but is it really true?

Every time I see a traveller here in thr West Midlands UK they are just so scummy. Is nothing being done? No political or council course of action against such barbaric behaviour?

People itt have a different picture of what a "gypsy" is. Anglos call the irish travellers that, who are just turbo-white trash and are not actually "gypsies". The rest of Europe calls the indian lower cast that emigrated in the XIc. to Europe gypsies.

this. Irish travellers are called "gypsies" because they lea a similar lifestyle to the gyppos befort they settled in the XXc.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3Lk-G3S-mo

- What's your name?
- Seada
- How old are you?
- And who are you marrying?
- Belgium
- No, how is the husband called
- *Smiles* I forgot...

She is probably marrying some white cuck from Belgium hahhha

>add a bit of culture
No
>a danger to western civilization
Only they didn't
No. We are not western though, so I have no idea.

>Surely with your proximity to turkey guns are more widely available.
Well, yes but it's not easy for a run of the mill law abiding citizen like me per se. My neighborhood is full of drugs and even finding weed is difficult. Not everyone will sell you their stuff in fear of getting snitched of course. Regardless, even using said gun in self defense while they break into your house, since you haven't got a license for it (which you can't get under nigh any circumstances anymore) you are expecting jail time. Lot's of years too.
>Golden dawn
They are basically buffed-up cucks. They don't do jack about gypsies because they're busy kicking muslims trying to make a dime when they're down. The lowest of the low and full of Nazis. Picture that, a Greek Nazi. Isn't it laughable?
>About the Roaches
I have no problem with them personally. Most are good folks, we're pretty much identical in behavior as people. I DO however have a problem with Islam, so I have really mixed feelings about Turkey. Bare in mind most Greeks fucking hate the shit out of them because of historical reasons of course.

[spoilers]This is a long read, have some lewds[/spoilers]

You can buy a computer over there?

funny part we tried that already to civilize them they resist civilization with a passion and extermination the only way is to pass them on

>mfw gyppos were 500k in 1945 after the genocide
>now they are 5-6 million
>3.5% growth per year
Wat de fuk.

I fucking hate gypos. The ones near me raped a 60 year old woman walking home at night from a bar.

It's not just Ireland that lets them get away with it, pretty much all European countries do, let me tell you a story

>tourist in Paris 3 years ago
>outside nearby the Eiffel tower
>gypsy cunts are pretending to be running a charity for deaf kids
>leftist americans mostly fall prey to this
>american girl is talking to papa gypo, with her purse out AND OPEN considering donating
>papa gypo is talking to her continuously so she'll keep eye contact
>with one hand he puts his shit smeared paper with american signatures over her wallet to cover it, and with the other hand he's trying to take her money
>rush in and stop it, tell her what's going on and also tell her that there are fem gypos behind her sizing her up
>papa gypo starts yelling at me and tells me I'm crazy
>assault rifle wielding guards are nearby, I tell them what's happening and point them all out
>gypsies see me talking to them and pointing them out but don't care, continue trying to fuck with tourists
>guards say they can't do nothing
>modern day europe

Thanks to EU visa-free travel, they can go where the gibs and money is faster than ever.
Paris, London and other cities get to enjoy their tender loving along with their usual haunts.

What has the refugee/roma reaction been when those two populations meet?

So, what did they do to the camp then?

yeah they tend to be rapey sometimes on tv long ago gypsy kids dug up corpses to steal peoples rings and jewlery or they hoped to

>My country has been fed up with gypsies for years now so we are racist AS FUCK towards them (if a gypsy comes to police they will only pretend to be listening lmao)
>Years ago some french humanist said we are racist and came to visit one of their villages
>Ran home crying

Nada. They recently got EU definition of being their own race.

The only time smth is done is in extreme cases such as murder or rape.

Its not an exaggeration i know i sound like a red neck talking about niggers but our police dont do much against them except move them from the side of the road or investiage rape/murder.

The Gaurdí are afraid of them like legit. The only people nt afraid of gypos are poles and americans and thats because the dont know irish travellers

>he thinks only free-travel enables gyppos
Their whole lifestyle is based on 100% illegality. They'll just come with a tourist visa and never leave, like spics. The only way to stop a gyppo is with lead.

Been in a similar situation here too.
>We can't do anything about them
Every. Fucking. TIME.
I wonder if seriously injuring or even killing a gypsy would have consequences. They're not legal citizens anyway. Any lawyer user would be appreciated.

Haha i hate them so much. Eastern euros seem to be still men unlike here.
anyone who knows what they are like doesnt resist them.

we tried here too but they made ghettos and started breeding even faster.

The average irish gypo woman is more masculine than your average irish male non gypo.

Myself included

they arrested one and asked them to leave. they didn't. but seven years later the school was building a new section and the place they lived was closed off and the inhabitants had to leave for a while. two months into construction their shacks were wrecked and they never returned. today, 24 years later, they live under an intersection downtown. a new generation of scum and degeneracy.

Kek pretty much. An irish farmer shot a gypo a few years ago and got cheers when he entered prison (Patrick Nally)

How many years was it? I'd cheer too btw

gave them homes and they sold them piece by piece even the light bulbs affirmative action little known fact we had that or something like that for them also chinks have it for south asians problem is they are also a part of mafia clans

>I wonder if seriously injuring or even killing a gypsy would have consequences
Not really. Being above the law has it's drawbacks since the police gives no shit if something happens to you. I know a guy who stalked and shot a gyppo with a hunting rifle one night on the street for repeatedly stealing shit from his villa. Nobody did shit even though everyone in the surrounding houses knew what happened and were questioned.

Seems about right, police ask travellers to move, they refuse, end of story.

Would be great to have fucking guns now wouldn't it? Seriously, fuck my degenerating country

Your neighbors and the police most likely wouldn't give a shit, if any of those faggot humanist university kids found out about it though they'd campaign and virtue signal until it got you in trouble

Pavlos fyssas statue is a good example

7 i think standard for "murder" they had been stealing from him for months and he caught them a few times. This time they turned their backs to run (because farmer was armed) and he shot one in the back and he died.

Travellers dont usually go to prison and even the lowest of the low scumbags non travellers haaaate travellers.

They are like the niggers of ireland, the more liberal types will start to sweat and get a tight butthole when they are around travellers but dont hate as openly

We put them in camps called halting sites. From there they rob and rape the locals

Hunting rifles are easy as shit to get. Illegal milsurp makarovs/AKMs are even easier.

If we had guns travellers wouldnt exist. I have 100 stories about them first hand dealings. My dad came out of a buildimg he rents and saw them trying to start his bike to steal it, he just ran them off and didnt even report it.

Not in ireland :(

There is nothing worse than gypsies. Even niggers are not as bad

Ireland, what is the percentage of scumbag travellers you have compared to overall pop?

>Seriously, fuck my degenerating country
I second this, my orthodox brother

Very very few not sure of % but tiny we have more muslims than travellers at least, i see more muslims than travellers

The dalits of India (genetic study finds) that are treated worse in India right now than in the west.
The gypsy traditions for centuries:
>steal anything that is not guarded
>kidnap kids and sell them or force them to beg
>live like migrating hobos
>make anything up for a buck
>use any light labor for a quick buck, like music
>multiply like rats
>act like victims

You barely even considered A country. What's your problem with me anyway man? I couldn't care less about you

Nice self description gypo.

>Greentext
Couldn't get more accurate than that even if I seriously tried.

Burn them in their fucking mobile tents. Thieves on wheels.

gypsies at depending on what clan it is 10% can be useful and make shit niggers not so much

>meme flag
fuck off

Kill all of them, round them up and gas everyone that even remotely looks like them, while you are at it. Gas the whole shitfest called eastern europe

this so much

>10% can be useful
BTFO of here gypo

Quick Sup Forums the government is relocating minorities to YOUR neighborhood and have given you the decision on who they import. Refusing, moving, and suicide are not options.

Who do you choose?
>niggers
>Muslims
>gypsies

Also, why are gypsies objectively the worst subspecies of human on earth?

they can make rugs and things out of copper like really expensive user and sell small crafted things carved out of wood

Doesn't get much worse than exiled Indian
I'd choose Muslims because some are educated but it's a tough one really. There are blacks that are seriously very respectable people of course too.

>tfw when your orthodox brother doesn't care about you
Why are you so cruel Spanoulis

Have you heard a big Paddy gypo kicking off with police? Start throwing their weight around screaming about their rights and persecution. Literally exactly the same as niggers kicking off about slavery down the job centre.
>mfw my county has caved in and is building its first traveller site because they're too scared to tell them to fuck off

Gypsies are parasites who enjoy actively shitting up and hating the society that pays for their living.

Cant wait to finally genocide these disgusting wretches.

Tigani are a non-human inbred disgusting shit-skinned filth, they are not people, they are not useful, they are bipedal inbred thrash resulted from rape
All gypsies must die.

We have occasional problems with travelling potato niggers too. One of their favorite scams is fucking old people out of money for fake home repairs. Pieces of shit is what they are

only argue what is worse user and niggers are worse than gypsy i know it AIDS or cancer but

>fuck half of your ghetto
>have 17 children
>kill whites
>purposely steal electricity so you dont pay bills
>still try to get gibs from gobernment

So they steal electricity there too huh?

They make even the most feral niggers look good. Trust me , they are THAT bad. If there is a being for which I have no sympathy at all in this world it must be the gypsy and I am not a hateful person at all. Everything from selling their own children, intentionally disableing them just for more gibs , trading with their organs to beating to death old men and raping helpless 90 year old grannies for as little as 5 euros is what you can expect from gypsies.

here too and even when living in shit looking palace still will get gibs and steal electricity

hitler gassed them harder than jews, and literally no one cares.

that should tell you what the world thinks of them.