Fucking retarded newfags

If you are below 25 you shouldn't post on this board. Go back to 9gag faggots!

Fuckin Nepal doesn't even have a real flag.

Why isn't your flag square?

try under-35

I've been posting here since I was u&b and I guarantee I've been here longer than you

>Trump
>clear is Bill Clinton
What did google mean by this?
good advise

>square
>t. rectangular flag

go back nigger
sue me faggot!

IF YOU GO BELOW 25 THE BUS WILL EXPLODE

Pretty sure Alex Jones says this guys a rapist at his website infowars.com. Now that that's been said. What did bill do to piss off the jews that they sent Monica ((Lewinsky)) who saved a fucking dress with his cum on it. Nasty women.

Answer me bitch.

Why is it some triangles?

Is it because your country hasn't achieved anything except having sime big mountains on it? And the triangles are supposed to be mountains?

Hinduism lol
It's an ancient hindu symbol of love and peace. We also have swastikas all over the country and business houses. If you are a jew or one of their stooge don't come here.

is she fingering bills ass i cant see

according to goolag it's Trump

So this is how you decided to spend your 25th birthday huh? Really activates my almonds.

not a big fan of Trump but come on Bill is te one with the unfuckable troll at his house not Trump

I'm 22, and have been using Sup Forums for almost a year. There is no going back now.

You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.

Tbqh you're right. I should be taking 18 units in uni right now instead of living at home and browsing Sup Forums and working retail at age 22

I'm 22 and I've been here for 6 years fuck off grandad just cause you learned the internet today

Clitnon