Catalan Referendum

Recorded a few minutes ago in a polling station. Catalan referendum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uzhXRKjRYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n0ZV0nBHvKQ
twitter.com/jamieszymko/status/914402936784130048
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/04/german-erdogan-insult-case/478437/
i.pinimg.com/736x/e5/73/46/e573461b6eb8d076a48bdcd3c5d262cd--mens-brown-leather-jacket-brown-leather-bomber-jacket.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TxoL3uQbPoc
congreso.es/consti/constitucion/indice/titulos/articulos.jsp?ini=92&tipo=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HEIL HILTER

HEIL FRANCO

catalonia is a meme

What am I missing here?

granizo franco fgt

OP is implying that it's going ahead.

what's the difference between catalniggers and spainiards?
all I see are a bunch of swarthy iberians

white people

Further footage. youtu.be/uzhXRKjRYAQ

livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=n0ZV0nBHvKQ

How is this even significant? Didn’t Spain say they don’t give a fuck what the results were? It’s not like commie Catalonians will start a civil war for independence or anything

They say the referendum is invalid, yet they are sending police everywhere to stop it.

This is only a polling station, of course. And a small one. The bigger ones are being raided by the police.

Why don't the government want the vote to happen?

Which side do we support again??!??!

Police have taken ballot boxes from many polling stations already today

I'm flying to Alicante next weekend for a one-week vacation. Is there any quarell there or can I lay on the beach lazily without noticing anything?

>kurdistan referendum
>now this shit
wtf? is it referendum season?

If Madrid is so secure in their belief the people of Catalonia don't want to leave, why do they feel the need to go full Franco?

illegal, faggot, not invalid. if something is illegal, you send law enforcement. this is not a furry convention not to give a fuck about. it's a public funded illegal poll

People move to other stations. The catalan governement has enabled an 'universal census'. You don't need to vote in a specific place. The spanish police is trying to disable the computer services that enable this, but I doubt they are going to be able to stop it completely

SHOTS FIRED

Don't fucking touch my towel or lounger , bastard kraut !

Mfw we are winning and we'll fuck them in the ass and fight for the silent majority which are more spanish than paella

what a joke, changing the rules as they go
that's what banana republics do

>sending your police force to actively and openly suppress democracy, in a democracy, in 2017

Even the turks didn't fall this low

I really hope you guys vote for your independence and BTFO the Spanish government.

Jokes on you, I'm actually Turkish amina caktigim Ingiliz pici :^

Yep. That's a lot of brown people.

>"That's what banana republics do!", user exclaimed, with furor in his defense of a regime burning "illegal" ballots

They need to do it. The spanish police is physically removing ballots and blocking stations. The catalan government is doing what they should do. If they did nothing they would fail all the voters.

Lol, actually they did. They would arrest me at the airport for insulting Erdogan, if I try to enter Turkey

lmao DEMOCRACY IS ILLEGAL

wat

So they're white spaniards but live in the south? That doesn't make sense. Also why are they commies?

Are you named Jan by any chance?

Tell me Sup Forums on which side I should be. Should Catalans be allowed to have their own state because of their heritage and ethnic group? Should they be seen as traitors on the country Spain as a whole?

Will Messi move to Man City?

FREE
QUEBEC
WHEN?

Sorry burger, meant to quote , I'm phone posting while taking a shit right now, I'm a literal shitposter

If you are a nationalist, the answer is seperatism, atleast most times.
Modern spain is a bit of an artificial state which has significant cultural and ancestral differences between some of the regions. The same is true for Italy and even Germany.

when you vote yes, we literally let you have two attempts

>What is the spanish civil war

SHOTS HAVE BEEN FIRED

Naw fucker, jokes still on you, laughing stock mutherfucker
-Seni burada değil boğaz köprüsünde sikecem, hem asya hem avrupa görsün diye

Naw, I'm an actual Turk. But I know some Jans and most of them a decent and splendid guys

Why are they commies now, idiot.

not an argument
polling is illegal, and funded with public money
law enforcement has to act, organizers jailed
you don't like the law, change it, don't sperg out like a retard

>the fucking clogs

Why can't shitskins get along?

was referring to
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/04/german-erdogan-insult-case/478437/
but if you hate erdogan you're probably a less roachy turk so you're fine in my book

it's tear gas dumb american

Post your best leather jacket, faggot

>polling is illegal
>just change the law xD
How, you mean like...with a poll?

Catalonia is about a rich region.
Catalonia goes, the Spanish economy goes. The Spanish economy goes, a civil war starts.

Lol didn't expect that one

We shall see about that, I'll ambush you from the forest until you kill me.

Because they can, baka.
Once a commie, always a commie.
Now grow up and read a book.

if it were a democratic vote, taking the boxes would be illegal user, it just so happens that this vote isn't.

>In Science we trust, right?

Gets me every time, because I know several fags who unironically say that.

This

Is illegal, you can't vote whatever the fuck you want, thats not how Democracy works

Name one way it isn't a democratic vote. No, butthurt foreign courts aren't a reason.

Then we would be commies, retardo. I read plenty of books btw

>YOU ARE FREE TO VOTE HOWEVER YOU PLEASE AS LONG AS YOU VOTE FOR THE KOREAN PEOPLE'S WORKERS PARTY
the actual state of the Democratic People's Republic of Spain

The absolute state of Spain

We live in the northeast, the whitest part of almost all euro countries is the norteast. And we're not.commies wtf.

Funny thing that democracy means power to the people

just tear gas, nothing to see here

There isn't such a thing like ethnic group in Cataluña. Just a bunch of lies given trougth last generations

>Third world shithole enters pre-civil war state

Nothing to see here

>people deceived by the lies of the politicians

wow catalans you´re so smart, you will be a great country

Jesus, are you seriously asking why people have their own opinions and worldviews in a non rhetorical way?

Thanks leaf

i.pinimg.com/736x/e5/73/46/e573461b6eb8d076a48bdcd3c5d262cd--mens-brown-leather-jacket-brown-leather-bomber-jacket.jpg

It's quite similar to link related, from Hugo Boss Selection. It was heavily discounted though, because it was a sample, otherwise I couldn't efford it at all

YOU ARE NOT A NATIONALIST

YOU ARE A JEW AND A COMMUNIST FRAUD.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxoL3uQbPoc

The hell are you sperging out about, toothpaste?
Stay minty fresh man.

Hey, Catalonia. Do you need a couple of Green People?

>Is illegal, you can't vote whatever the fuck you want, thats not how Democracy works
That's exactly how democracy works. Your retarded wanna be country is, like most others, a mere caricature of a democracy.
And now let them go free. They clearly hate you castillians.

>Russian sponsored rebels headquarted in Barcelona and Valencia
YES

GERMANY IT'S TIME FOR ROUND TWO

to be a democratic vote; the vote has to be taken by the entire population of Spain.

Aqua fresh motherfucker

I'll explain it in simple terms so you can understand:
polling a single region in matter like this is illegal
congreso.es/consti/constitucion/indice/titulos/articulos.jsp?ini=92&tipo=2
you have to pass it in national congress make it law, and poll the entire nation

was it too complicated? do you want me to break it down further? I bet we can find a sesame street version for you

That's all they can do, attack grandmothers. Looking forward to shooting the Guarra Civil my friends.

Bull fucking shit you retard. That's not how self-determination works.

>hurr durr we need to let all of europe vote on brexit
>oh the new state election in texas might effect oil prices BETTER LET THE SAUDIS VOTE

its pretty obvious that even if catalonian people willl say yes, the spanish goverment will just ignore those assburgers.

An illegal law is not a valid law, fag face. Do you need me to spell it out for you in wooden blocks? S E L F. D E T E R M I N A T I O N. It's literally the basis of international law and democracy.

>Modern Spain is a bit of an artificial state
What are you talking mongolo?

you're embarassing yourself with your absolute ignorance of spanish law
> hurr durr but anyone should be able to vote
that's you embarassing yourself, further

they don't have the option of self determination, you simpering half-wit.
it's not in the spanish constitution to hold an independence vote.

Brown eyes and black hair is not white

You're really beyond saving, aren't you?

>OUR CONSTITUTION SAYS BURN WITCHES
>that's fucking retarded, against every tenant of international and European law, and invalid on basic human rights
>HURR DURR TOO BAD XDDDD

You are literally a mindless chipmunk. Filtering you now.