Ao no Exorcist gets new tv anime

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/blue-exorcist-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.103787

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PU_lnYCiTac
youtube.com/watch?v=BhitVOfE_HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Director: Hatsumi Koichi (Deadman Wonderland)

New Series Composition writer: Toshiya Oono (Subete ga F, Gatchaman Crowds, Tsuritama)

Studio: A-1 Pictures

>Deadman Wonderland's director

Rin is best girl.
I wonder if this will run long enough to get to double reverse Batman.

hopefully they stick to the actual source material this time around

reminded me to check for the new chapter too

Highly doubt that. It's a continuation, not a reboot.

this is gonna be the new SAO/aot/zombie trains cancer, i bet sawano will compose the ost again too

Except, this was the SAO/aot/zombie trains cance of it's year.

The image is from the next arc of the manga. They'll just ignore things that don't fit.

Lets all sit down together and once again discover how EYEBROWS A BEST FEMBRO AND TOP WAIFU

She's coming back, right guys?

was this manga really good enough for a second anime? I quit near the end of the poison demon eyes part

>cute blacksmith was anime-only character
shit

Well, now we have cute monks instead.

Awwwh shit, here's hoping it'll turn out decent
Ao no exorcist has some qt boys

If this is 2-cours, expect some filler.

She and Shima had the best arc.

Sjima can go fuck himself. Yukio and Shiemi and Ban as well.

It was popular enough while it was airing. Kinda dropped off the radar completely since I haven't heard about the manga in years.

I thought the stuff that wasn't anime original was good, meaning only a few episodes in the first half.

Yawn, wake me up when Noragami gets a third season.

>not liking rusemaster or jealous incest bro
Such poor taste

SO old. I remember when S1 aired, feels like 10 years ago.

I like the story, characters and setting quite a bit but it being a monthly just feels weird.

Feels very much like a weekly manga.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DO THIS.

The first anime butchered any chance of a continuation

They're starting it from the Impure king arc I think

It's not impossible to just pretend the original ending didn't happen.

My brother of fine taste.

Was the first anime regarded as good?
I did somewhat enjoy it when they were at the school, but it quickly went downhill when things started to get serious. The pacing felt like the middle was cut off.

never ever

good riddance

Are you blind

I keep hoping Shura will get Rin and Shiemi will get Yukio.

The manga came back into popularity when it got really dark, then everyone got pissed off when the author/editor chickened out completely and undid most of the meaningful development.

Also, it spent a long-ass fucking time focusing on Yukio after that.

That's only because she gets less character development than the rooster. Because she has so few pages and lines of dialogue, the author has to show off her good traits so that people will like her character and care when she suffers as she deserves. If she was a main heroine, like Shiemi, you'd see all kinds of negative traits that'd make you dislike the character, but because she's such a minor character you fall in love with her. It's the same with Tsuruya from Haruhi or anyone not named Houki in IS.

Are you ready for yukio suffering?

Yukio's boring. I hope he doesn't end up with Shura.

Eyesbrows is best and is best pairing with mc

That;s his only purpose.

Maybe we'll get a good ending this season jk

where's chapter 80?

She wants the traitor's deck. Fuck her.

yea looks like we got shafted this past month

maybe in 3 weeks we'll get two chapters

>I like the story, characters
Literally how? Both are forgettable and generic. The only remotely interesting part of the entire thing was the setting, yet it's rendered useless when the MC is cringe worthy generic shounen trash. The manga couldn't be more boring if it tried since chapter 30 or so.

Rin a moe

>story forgettable/generic

how many other anime can you name off the top of your head that are basically playing out the revelations part of the bible based on the artists interpretation/rendition?

Eyebrows needs to be waxed.

>A-1 Pictures
Shit.

A-1 is the mass production of anime aka shit.

I know that, user. That's why I said Shit.

With those shitty season 2 DVD/BD sales and those shitty manga sales, Noragami will never get another season. Deal with it

Manga went to shit : main plot is put on side to do school stuff and boring shounen stuff. This manga has maybe a year or two before ending

It's been 5 years

Let that sink in.

Who?

A1 PICS SAVING ANIME YET AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=PU_lnYCiTac

Every Go Nagai anime

>went to shit
Manga was never good

>being reminded of this garbage the second time today

I might kill myself.

Is S2Scans still translating this or am I stuck with Viz scans?

Never happened before. I'm pretty sure the author was just caught by deadlines again. Remember the couple of chapters that just had sketches for action scenes in the magazne versions?

short runs are 2deep4u

Then vote for Trump because the only way it ever gets a S3 is when mudslimes get wiped off the planet

Yukio a shit.

The art looks way too pretty for shounenshit.

Who is doing the ost?

Sawano.

Yoko drunk version.

Remind me how the first season ended?

Slutty red girls.

The designs look different?

I hope they reach this arc, Yukio and Shura OTP

Not really, I guess they do look a bit closer to the manga but it's not that much of a difference.

Then again I've just seen the opening of the old anime so I don't know if they were THAT faithful to the art.

Wait, what?

Prefer the movie designs than this.

No your tastes is just shit

took you two hours

Took you three hours to respond. Go Nagai was the first person that popped up because he actually made a manga about the Bible. If anycase the mangaka for AnE is as knowledgeable about the New Testament as Anno i.e. she just inserts terms because they're exotic sounding.

>three hours
*eight hours

because i was doing something else once i realized you were searching google? and no it's not just "insertments" or random shit, you'd know that if you watched/read it, including the bible.

>inb4 athiesm

I hope they keep the same guy who did the OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=BhitVOfE_HQ
makes me want to cum

>tfw nothing meaningful has happened in your life in 5 years that you thought AnE aired 2 years ago.

also...you're literally just being try hard by saying ane is "generic", and also contradictory by saying what makes it forgettable is also what makes you capable of remembering any of nagai's work. stop

>Yukio is the most popular character in Japan
Literally why

he fits the stereotypical mold of an average japanese guy is my guess, minus the shaytan powers

>you were searching google?
I love how you assume I was searching google and didn't just wake up to respond to your comment. In anycase you still look more pathetic.

There's nothing in AnE that makes me believe that the mangaka understands the New Testament considers she follows the tired "Satan is bad" tropes and your lack of proof is enough.

And this comment makes no sense. I remember Go Nagai'a work because he is actually well verse in the New Testament and made several manga about it, AnE is just shit, boring and forgettable.

what?

Because he has more going on for him than the rest of the cast.

>he fits the stereotypical mold of an average japanese guy is my guess, minus the shaytan powers

Being "stereotypical" never makes you popular in manga.

Check self inserts in harem LNs, they're never first in popularity polls.

Also Yukio is not stereotypical, the only people that think like that are retards that think he's "edgy" for some bizarre reason.

>i love how

i bet

>pathetic
yawn

>lack of proofs
side stepping the fact that you were just bashing for no, legitimate, reason. F grade bait

>i-it's just boring ok!
Fuck off.

i never said being stereotypclical makes you the go-to chart topper, just a guess. Yukio is definantly stereotypical, and the stereotypical japanese isn't "edgy" they are hardworking, reserved, and mostly keep personal problems to themselves. that is exactly what he potrays at the moment in this stage of his character development and literally since the beginning of the series. faggot

>more going on for him than the rest of the cast.
>MUH INFERIORITY COMPLEX
>MUH ANGST

>he has more going on for him than the rest of the cast
HAHAHA

You serious?