Found out girlfriend visits this site

I've heard of Sup Forums before but never really delved in it, but my girlfriend supposedly visits this site alot, so I was wondering what kind of place is this. Is it a racist site or just political in general?

Cause im not white myself while my girlfriend is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4om1rQKPijI
youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is where white losers come to cry because they dont have a white gf. Also, said whites are actually just homnid albino descended great apes.

4/10

If you are not white you have nothing to do here.

Here's some of the white race most important contribution to the world.
Finland.
Reflect on this nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=4om1rQKPijI

1/10 bait not even interesting enough to bite and believe me I love biting low quality bait but you didn't even put any effort into this one buddy.

Obvious bait is obvious. Also sage ofc.

How would you explain white albinos then? Also thats a pretty big generalization

youtube.com/watch?v=g_gRCOfZ8BI
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

This is a neo-Nazi gathering point. I am a brave German anti-Nazi activist (it takes a lot of courage to stand up to the fascist system) and I have been infiltrating the activities of the neo-Nazis here for a while. It seems that they are planning a violent "race war" revolution in America in which they mass slaughter all PoC and people who follow non-Christian Abrahamic religions such as Islam and Judaism. My advice is, leave your crazy racist girlfriend before she kills you and chops off your balls to wear as jewelry

Your "girl"friend is a post op tranny.

basically for western half breeds like myself to come and larp with nords and 10 actual white supremacists.
about %50 of anons here are aware of this and the other %50 think pol is full of whites
like this dude

honey, it's not what you think

Lol wth?

Nigger shill circlejerk.

I'm not trolling. I'm genuinely interested in what this site really is or stands for. I see alot of anti muslim hatred here too and I'm muslim, so my gf has alot of explaining to do if she actually believes in all of this shit.

Your girlfriend's seen my dick.

Timestamp of your arm or you're a larping faggot

So more or less it's pretend?

your "girlfriend" is one of us

its a shitfest.
your gf is probably the one posting all the black dick threads.

explaining...or screaming after you throw acid in her face?

Kill yourself faggot you can never go back to your normie life !

If this is the 0,001% chance it is not a troll thread:

If you are interested what the site is about then just read it you fucking sandnigger and don't make stupid threads.

Your murder will be pretend too.
They will pretend to judge, but he will get out scott free.

>0,001% chance it is not a troll thread:
Too high desu

Do us all a favor and stop dating her.

Whites arent albino, they came from them. The fear and shame of the logical and OBVIOUS truth is very real.

>no timestamp
either a dumb nigger or a lying nigger

This is where it gets a little foggy,
See, things get done here like isis training camps being bombed by russian forces via Sup Forums autism threads, frauds exposed, presidents memed into power (still a hotly debated topic).
Big stories break here, among the thousands of trolls and endless shitposting, separating fact from fiction is almost impossible.
I'm sure there are genuine 'nazis' here, there's genuine propaganda and smear campaigns, there's a hell of a lot of disinfo, there's people who are new laughing at this shit, others treating it seriously, slowly turning to the right, the left.
There isn't really a definitive answer and you'll never get one.
The best advice if you really want to see what pol is like is to lurk moar my dude.

It's like tinder for racists. Sometimes we discuss politics, sometimes we meet women and hook up. Mainly we find colored boyfriends or girlfriends, get them into an embarrassing situation, take pictures of them and post it all over the internet. This one girl posted her last boyfriend about 5 years ago and every so often we find where Reggie is working and send those pics to his boss. Although, I think we'll probably stop after sending them to his wife a couple months back.

>Cause im not white myself while my girlfriend is.
LARP HARDER

You're on the Trippe K Mafia imageboard.

can I fuck your wife?

This is now a red pill thread.

WE

So if we came from albino brown people why wouldnt those genetics still be found inside whites, how would that dna just magically disappear, no matter what kind of mixing you do it'll always be there, albino or not.

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THOSE POSTS

/pol is actually good for breaking news. I have a girlfriend and plenty of friends, so I really dont know where you got that idea.. Maybe its the kekistanis with all their amazingly autistic memes? also user is a faggot.

also my check'em beats yours. kill yourself

oh and OP if your GF actually uses Sup Forums I highly doubt she would use /pol.. If she did she would break up with your nigger ass.

The history of the links mainly mentioned pol though, btw I'm not black I'm of Iranian origins.

>Cause im not white myself while my girlfriend is.
good bait. i like it

>she couldn't abide rules 1&2

dropped

>acting like Iranians aren't on the same shit tier as niggers
get the fk out of here buddy

Its more complicated than you imagne.

Niggers aren't human. They're a different species entirely.
We need to stop pretending that they're our equals.

Sheeeit.

wyd faggot

this place is for lowlifes

successful white don't come on this shit. they actually have a life and a career.

kek

They are.. but depends on how melanin deficient the white person is. Just how two albinos can never produce a melanated baby, two blue eyed white ppl cannot produce a brown eyed baby.

PS, the reason the eyes are blue are the same reason the sea or sky is blue, the way it reflects the light. Stare into the kids eyes, you will see tingest of blue.

They told you lies about albinism. There are varying degrees. An albino can have red eyes, blue eyes, or green eveyes, even purple eyes. It can have orange blond, or even black and brown hair.

If you do the research you will come up with the same logical answers. The problem is you dont like the truth.

The only girls u guys get are the ones we dont want.

>stare into kids eyes

t. Nigger Lover

Your gf?

Girl should really clean herself up for family pictures.
She's obviously shit-faced.

Here at Sup Forums we believe that we are all part of the same race. The human race.