Anyone else stay up at night and dream about how your future wife and white children will be like...

Anyone else stay up at night and dream about how your future wife and white children will be like? Before Sup Forums I was hedonistic and thought having children was stupid, right now it's all on my mind.

Yeah I do all the time. I'm a 90% Scandi-Germanic 10% Native burger who's always had inferiority complex due to brown eyes/hair, but I've had great success with women my whole life. I'm dating a Mexican and dream of leaving her and finding a worthy white woman. I'm very good looking but apparently too pussy to leave my gf of 3 years to start anew. One day I'll leave her, I promise.

I dream about where i will put the bullet in my body. If i still have family that would bury me, it would need to be in the chest and through the heart.
If i have no family left that cares enough to bury me then it will be through the brain.
That is my dream at night if i am sober enough to have one.

You'll be alright late night American friend. Devote yourself to something, devote yourself to Jesus perhaps? Go to a fire and brimstone church and go regularly, they will set you right. Once you kick your vices, if that's what's holding you back, then perhaps you can find a wife and have kids and live your slice of happiness.
It doesn't have to end like that, you're alive and that means there is still time to make things better.

No. I just divorced my thot of an ex-wife fucked some dude and first tried to lie her way out of it, then tried to spin it so that it was my fault.

Wasted 5 years of my life on that. Pretty blackpilled on women.

How old are you now and what are your prospects? Don't give up hope.

I understand you...

I have spiky Amerindian hair. It kills me when I look at myself in the mirror. Not even all Amerindians have it... I see brown, black people with normal hair every day, but I, who am 80% white and 10% Jew (say what you want about Jews, but they are smart) am forced to carry this thing upon my head for the rest of my life. I'd much rather have an Afro, because at least Jews have it, so it's an old world type of hair. Amerindian hair, on the other hand, is the unbreakable proof that I was born a mutt.

It's also a recessive gene. It's disgraceful. My sisters, my mother, my father, my uncles... NOBODY has it. Only I.

Sometimes I wonder if it's not the extremely high levels of humidity here, but who am I fooling, after all?

It's very difficult to accept.

I'm too old to find someone or have children at this point. Now I stay up at night and fantasize about dying in a race war.

28. Earning nearly 200k a year. Been hitting the gym pretty hard, going from skinnyfat to built. Decent looking. She didn't take anything in the divorce except the dog, and I have no debts.

I'm not depressed or anything. My life is pretty great. I just look around and see thots as far as the eye can see, and it's hard to justify the risk of marriage given how easily it can swivel and how much you're on the hook for if your wife decides to fuck you.

Maybe things will look a bit different if I move somewhere whiter/more traditional.

>tfw you experience both of these feels alternating like a pendulum, swinging ever faster
>tfw black pill induced self destruction and white pill induced will to life do battle in your drink ridden autistic mind as you wait for sleep to take you
>tfw you find refuge each night in the wisdom of the anons who came before you
>tfw we're all gonna make it, but the ride never ends

its still stupid, there no future

You'll be alright friend. Stay dedicated and optimistic. Women love a dedicated optimistic man, and your future will bear the fruit of your seed.

Of course not.

And neither has anyone else on Sup Forums ever.

Girls don't go on Sup Forums.

For those who don't know it, Amerindian hair is very thick, like Gerrard's hair, but even worse.

It's so thick that it doesn't fall very easily, so that it ends up growing sort of to the sides, instead of growing down, which makes it spiky.

And - oh, God! - I was born with soft, thin reddish hair! But it changed very early...

I have some Amerindian blood from my grandmothers, and this sad genetic memory will haunt me for ever.

Gerrard is the only somewhat similar example I could find. I don't know if his hair would be like mine if he came to the Amazon climate. I don't think it would.

>have a 10/10 gf, >5 years age gap between me and her (I'm older)
>been through a lot of shit, failed marriage etc. so pretty redpilled about women
>I know I can't trust her, I know she's gonna fuck me up sooner or later but too deep in now , plus it's a perfect nymph goddess so hard to give up on that

I don't know if I should just enjoy life now, not caring about the inevitable end or should I just give up on women completely and go back to my after-marriage one night stands routine or should I look for someone I think will be serious about me...I wish I wasn't so obsessed with women, I'd probably achieve more in life than being a wageslave.

Keep perfecting yourself and your GF will follow you. Stay traditional and chadlike and she will follow suit. Marry her what the hell's wrong with you

>Marry her what the hell's wrong with you

She's too young for that. I'm 100% certain I'm just a phase, there's no way she'd end up marrying someone levels below her like me. I also avoid marriage like the devil now.

>no kids, still alimony
>everything I worked for gone
>they even get half of the amount Ive paid to the pension fund during the time we've been married

Not making the same mistake again...maybe when I'm 35 and 100% certain it's the right woman

/pol

/pol's mindset: drunkenly swerving between total existential terror and masturbatory pining for white-nationalist anime waifus.

t. ivan

Yeah. I don't think too much about the specifics though. There is very little meaning in the world anymore, one of the few things I do find meaning in the institution of the family. I live to see better days, and try to better myself in anticipation of that
>/pol
Leave

this is banner worthy imo

What are your opinions on spiky hair as related in my two posts?

Is it too disgusting?

I sometimes consider doing the buzz cut, or going with a wilder, Geert Wilders style.

The 40 celsius temperature doesn't help, for it gives me acne and doing a buzz cut would put too much emphasis on my acne-ridden face, I think. If I did laser treatment, maybe then it would work... I think my face format is good for a buzz cut. Hot climates are hell. You should never live in a hot place.

I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't want at least 1 child. Makes 0 sense to me unless you have some sort of fucked up condition or inheritable disease.

All the fucking time, but I realise I need to stop being a hopeless uni dropout and progress in my life before I can support a growing family
university really was the worst mistake of my life so far, and hopefully will be for a long time

Accurate.

Someone once had a really interesting thread a while ago where they linked all the Degenerate and self destructive behavior in society to Genetic overload

literally this thread is russian operatives trying to provide emotional support to their strung-out brainwashing victims by promising nonexistant beautiful mates, and the brainwashing victims then respond by saying they want to kill themselves. good job, sergey in vladivostok or whatever

nah, i'm pretty sure i'm going to die a virgin and alone. my only hope is Her-style AI waifu or matrix style simulation.

apparently i have native blood. what spiky hair are you talking about?

give up right-wing political beliefs and you can rejoin humanity, user

>all these feather niggers ITT and I'm sitting here with my Ethnic burity
Feels good XXXDDDD

kek

even if this was true, who cares? just another boring saturday night anyways

> burger being a shitskin lusting white women
Not surprised

i know, you're right. :) enjoy your evening, mates - i'll drink one for you if you drink one for me

lol i've only recently started leaning toward white nationalism

literally was going to vote for bernie sanders 30 months ago, so it isn't my political beliefs

Stop Cumming into tissues and find a decent woman asap.

See Not all Amerindians have it. It comes from the Asians. Asians too have spiky hair.

Pic related. Notice how his hair is spiky, specially on the back. It tends to become more manageable when it's larger, so his isn't very noticeable in that picture.

So you should. You're gonna be more and more of a rarity, unfortunately. I suppose I'll contribute to this disgrace, since I want to marry an Italian woman. Ideally, I would marry a Sicilian, but Muslims have been impregnating so many pure Italian women that I think it would be unfair for me to impose those restraints upon myself.

What do you think?

Who /loner/ here?

Nigger just go for it

Although I will say
Northern Italian>Southern Italian

I Unironically find this pic /comfy/

got /fit/, got hating (((them))), and got an amazing white wife. stick with the program, it works. never reveal until time is ready though

How did you go about revealing it to her? How did you know she'd accept it?

Soon America will be entirely brown and the media will be able to convince us to invade you

i just hope the muslims dont get to that hawt white puss before I do.

I'm not dreaming. I made it a reality.

Expecting in March. Conceived on President Trump's birthday (not even kidding).

I thought the Russian operatives were pushing Black Lives Matter and other SJW causes? Isn't that what CNN reported the other day?

There are places in Europe browner than here. I'm not throwing stones, but unless you're Polish or Ukrainian or something, you shouldn't throw them either.

I prefer a mixture of both. I wish to marry a Tuscan woman. Tuscan like my great-grandfather, who was from Lucca. My father/uncles still have many Italian traces, but I not so much. I want my children to have them again.

>distinguished
For fuck's sake.

Well I don't stay up at night thinking about it, but it's concerning me. I don't meet women anymore. I'm too busy wageslaving and the only women I tend to run into are lawyers, who are the most work-obsessed people on the planet.

By the time anyone starts to notice me they'll be 40 year old burnt out wrecks with mental health problems.

it just happens after time, eventually they come on to the idea. helps if you can get them off and provide for them. just take it slowly. there is no need to push it on them, it just comes with time.

That's good, dont let your roots die

What the fuck's wrong with this dude's hair? It looks perfectly fine, better than lank, boring hair. And this fucker is probably banging Taylor Swift.
You've probably got far cooler hair than you think, user.

>drunkenly swerving between total existential terror and masturbatory pining for white-nationalist anime waifus
the manner of its expression may be temporally unique, but the core of this internal conflict is as old as the human condition
but the march of modernity and the excesses of capitalism have amplified societal anomie to heretofore unheard of proportions
while simultaneously eroding our historical, cultural, and spiritual anchors which once functioned as lighthouses
the right struggles to find a way back in the dark, but the path is long, mined, and the only maps were left by dead men who failed
the left just wants the pain to end, through catalepsy or death, and gallops forward in search of a panacea, but is ultimately heading in the wrong direction
because the pain is all there is
and the trick is not making it go away, but not minding that it hurts
easier said than done, and easier discarded than rediscovered

I know what you mean user.

I wish to marry a white women and have white children to continue the family line that was secured by everyone who came before me who fought everything from cavebears to muslims so that their descendants including me could be brought to this point.

It's very thick and difficult to comb.

In Taylor Lautner's case, his hair simply doesn't exist in Europe (nor does mine, which is the same), so this is something of a mark, saying that the owner of such hair has non-European origins even though he might look European (my case). It's depressing.

You'll be fine, sounds like a blessing in disguise. You need to have kids and that clearly wasn't motherly material. You'll look back on it and thank Christ it happened one day.

Quite alot, Talk with it about my gf from time to time. We'll get them once weve got a decent enough house.

No, that's fucking autistic. I dream about the people IN my life, not OUT of my life

Resident Evil 4.2 when?

While we're at it, don't forget to check under your bed, maybe Russian operatives are already there.

I have a hereditary genetic flaw, so I have chosen to do what my fathers line was too wak to do: end it. The times couldn't be easier for it too.

I hope it's something serious and not a meme like brown eyes or being a manlet. If it's something like Huntington's then I applaud your decision.