Why don't more people on Sup Forums care about the environment? Our ancestors lived in harmony with nature...

Why don't more people on Sup Forums care about the environment? Our ancestors lived in harmony with nature. Now its natural resources are exploited for profit so we can support more shitty humans of the gibs variety.
Why does it have to be this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nature is just fine.

Try going outside.

The population must be reduced before the turd world starts to exploit resources like we do.

People care about money before everything.

WTF there's nothing wrong with the environment

Mercury in seafood is directly related to stupid Filipinos mining for gold with it.

Shit is totally fine bro

>our ancestors lived in harmony with nature
Motherfucker our ancestors battled nature 24/7/365. It's why you have AC you dumb nig.

I love nature

>Now its natural resources are exploited for profit so we can support more shitty humans of the gibs variety
If I could wipe out the third-world to save one woodland critter, I'd do it

Clearly all is good with the environment

We should construct giant lightning rods in the forests across the world to prevent wildfires.

We are seriously having no impact at all.

t. brainlet

This is the strongest of all greenhouse gases these fuckers just dump it into the atmosphere by the tons.

>maintaining the world for a bunch of ungrateful niggers

stop confusing denying the jew meme of climate change with not giving a fuck about the earth.

Because the left wing has adopted it into their deluded sentimental narrative so now we are going to shit on it until they cease.

We couldn't wipe out nature if we tried, we'll destroy ourselves long before we even come close.

The left has to poison the topic with sentimentalist conceited bullshit about 'saving the planet'.

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

>wow, look at all this disorganized, randomly generated oxygen factories, it really makes my shared hallucination tingle my blood pump.

If you look at scat, it's animal feces. It's nature, but it is shit. Everything that we create, make and dispose of is part of nature. Nature is not always pretty. Nature lets hyenas eat a zebra alive over the course of hours.

You do know that's steam right? You really can't be that dumb, can you?

I do care about the environment, however i hate most green parties because they're always fucking leftists.
Does anyone know a right wing green party ? Or even a centrist one ? Why do they always have to be leftists ?

conservashits associate the word enviornment with karl marx.
basically /pol would rather live in feces and disease than admit a clean home planet is not soviet brainwashing

We could destroy the atmosphere. It would just take a lot of nukes. We could also try capturing an asteroid and changing its trajectory.

Read it again.

We'd fuck ourselves over and nature would survive, just look at mass extinction events, especially literally 'the floor is lava, all of Siberia edition'
We can't even get close to that kind of disaster, we aren't shit, besides, since we are at the top of the food chain we are first to suffer and first to die when shit hits the fan. Some single celled shits in some cave system kilometers below sheltered from everything will always survive and from that the whole thing will begin again and again depending on changing circumstances.

>most abundant
>strongest

I would say uranium hexachloride would be the strongest of all greenhouse gas,

>grasping at straws here

>lived in harmony with nature
Anyone who uses this phrase is retarded and/or underaged

Nature = malaria and hypothermia

nature = getting mauled by tigers

shut the fuck up about nature

I care about it, if you love your country you should care about its condition

After Jehovah bathes the earth in Hellfire, it will be transformed into a paradise. What happens to the earth until that time is inconsequential.

>Our ancestors lived in harmony with nature.
stop romanticizing shit. nature is out there to get you. it wants to kill you in every way imaginable. it's a testament to man's divinity that he managed to contain that force and make it obey his will.

stop being a nature cuck.

>since we are at the top of the food chain we are first to suffer and first to die when shit hits the fan
no, that's not how it works. food chains die from the bottom to the top.

if plants start to die out the plant eaters die first. but the carnivores still have food as long as there's some plant eaters around.

It is how it works in the case of mass extinction events where everything dies in massive percentages.
Top is dependent on most complexities and most variables and therefor least adaptable. Tardigrades will be fine, our species dies if a sick rat so much as sneezes in our direction.

>try going outside
>get shot

>It is how it works in the case of mass extinction events where everything dies in massive percentages.
you have no fucking clue what an mass extinction event is. the biggest one was "oh noes, the plankton's gone" and the die out took place over millions of years. fucking millennials with their nu-education.

>Why don't more people on Sup Forums care about the environment?
>Why does it have to be this way?
Because they have been conditioned to believe any other way is communism.

The left and right dichotomy is a meme, it doesn't exist. Sup Forums is mentally ill and believes that it's man's destiny to wage war with nature, because that's what stronk ebin (((conservatives))) do. Politics is all mental illness and blinds people to the obvious truth and the path we must take, it's all ego and identity getting out of hand making people stupid enough to choose their own demise.

Stop being argumentative Klaus, the point is it doesn't matter and we will never kill everything on the entire planet before killing our own species twice over.

In the remote future humans would just make new nature with their fancy tools, literally play with blocks of life as if they were lego.