Self improvement

We all know that copypasta telling us we need to improve ourselves to give weight to our ideals and help save the white race. How do we go about this?

My two cents: while physical improvement is important, so is emotional. Nobody wants to be a friend with a salty cumbucket. It comes down to six elements to cultivate and sustain:

>Laughter
>Loyalty
>Honesty
>Wisdom
>Kindness
>Generosity
I think this order is the best of these six elements. Do you think that order is right? Which is the most important, your "favorite" I could say.

What about you lot? Share your tips in this thread on self-improvement. Workout tips, books to read, or life lessons to meditate on.

The best thing to would be to leave Sup Forums's community, but I like to watch.

Well for social interactions in general I'd say your sorta right. I mean how else would we get the next charismatic leader we need if someone doesn't step up and improve their person to person kills. I'd say Sup Forumsacks all have laughter and honesty spot on but lack empathy especially for out groups.

I guess people could argue against this saying they just love their in group a lot but I find this unlikely since people will often times even hate on their own race for doing X wrong. I know I need to focus more on that myself.

y wot? Watch what?

>wisdom
Most normies aren't really wise.

>honesty
denying 6 gorrilion can get you in trouble in some countries

>Loyalty, Kindness and Generosity? These are allright.

daily reminder

There was a series of books I read that really inspired me to improve myself. The problem is I don't remember the title, I know it was fiction (I think) it was about a woman who goes searching around ancient ruins to find treasure and faces off with daring villains. Have you heard of it?

I know that feeling. I don't know that will happen when we finally leave. Well, it will stop, but the ride never ends, and I'll never get off, that's for sure.

>Most normies aren't really wise.
We aren't normies. We have to be better than normies!

how long until barney fag sees this thread?

Iunno I look around and see what everyone is yelling about, it's fun for me

He's not here yet.

He isn't nearly as active as he once was. He got IP-range banned a long while back. Maybe the fire's also dying out in him. No one man can be so autistic forever.

But anyway, post pony.

is fashwave still a thing on Sup Forums?

>>wisdom
>Most normies aren't really wise.
>>honesty
>denying 6 gorrilion can get you in trouble in some countries
Its funny because normies think they are all the above but aren't. They aren't honest especially not to themselves and they double think so much that it makes them fall into a spiral of degeneracy.
They aren't wise, they are implosive and demanding. They'd rather get the short term gibs then then the long term benefits of being a funcional member of society.
They aren't loyal, they have no principles or code they fallow besides what they like.
They aren't kind they mask their real actions behind a mask and behind it say the worse things about one another.
And generosity, ask how many of them actually want to house migrants and you'll get your answer.

Normies are the worse people to be around.

Aye, world could use more Sup Forumsiterate people.

sombrero is literally the nigger of mlp
>black
>has afro
>likes shiny worthless stuff
>doesnt know who his real dad is
>wuz a kang
>cant speak more than 3 words at a time

what about the zebras tho?

they re african niggers
he is african american nigger

Why not just join /SIG/ Self Improvement General, this gives you all the guidance, community, advice and at times inspiration to improve yourself and be taken seriously by your peers and community at large, see you there.

Because that thread doesn't have The Denver Broncos, user.

How do I stop drinking?
And masturbating?
And procrastinating?
How do I begin a successful career when I'm 22 and have no college and am living at home?
And how do I dump my brown gf of 3 years? I love her and she'd kill herself if I did because she's borderline and schizo (I sure got myself into a bind here)

At least I'm buff, charismatic, and an 8/10. Otherwise I'm fucked if I keep on like this.

> ask how many of them actually want to house migrants and you'll get your answer.

To be fair, fuck "migrants."
Generosity is the hardest to practice in daily life. Money has so many uses and you never know when your life will go to shit. That's the problem I hear from most people. They would rather save because they feel you can never save enough. Which is wise but can also turn to greed. There's a delicate balance there that you need to ease yourself into, because generosity will be hard at first, both morally, intelectually and financially, hell even physically.

But it's okay. We are the enlightened ones. We can overcome what normies cannot. So it falls to us to spread love and tolerance to all peoples of the world.
Except muslims.

>/SIG is definitely the first step though.

People must understand that exercising and cultivating productive hobbies, like learning an useful trade regardless of professional application, actually changes the neurotransmitter balance in your brain, in such way that you will perceive things differently in life, while finding the motivation of improving even more.
Even /pol experience becomes different.

What, really?
Can I have some sauce on that? It sounds really interesting.

I believe that generosity is form of investment.

You can be generous to homeless man who lost his job because company doesn't want to do business anymore. The sooner investment happens after he becomes homeless, the better chance for successful investment return, aka the man in question gets up on his own feet again.
Bonus points if the man in question is of your own nationality, race, beliefs, etc.

Odds are that you'd probably make him your friend by doing this for him. Good folks need to help each other.

>No man can be that autistic forever
>post ponies

True.
Another thing holding people back is the amount of fake beggars out there. They don't want to get gyped. It would be better to give the benefit of the doubt, though. That's what kindness is about.

Hey, I may be an autistic fruit basket, but at least I'm not gay or stupid.

There's a difference between being generous and being stupid, I think that's the part people have the most trouble with. Being generous and helpful to your own people I think is a good thing, but being generous to hostile outsiders who are only going to take advantage of your kindness and shit up your country in return will just work against you.

But how do you tell the difference between the two?

Generosity doesn't just mean to just give people money though, if a rich man just gives money to a poor guy without caring and just to look good it isn't really generosity.

guys,i ve been thinking but i am not sure which mlp species represent which race
heres what i think its like
>pegasi=latins
>unicorns=saxons
>normal pones=germans
>bat ponies=slavs
>changelings=gypsies
>griffons=jews
>donkeys=israeli jews
r8 my autism

FUCK OFF RETARD, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING YOUR DEGENERATE CRAP OUTSIDE YOUR CONTAINMENT "BOARD", BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT AND STOP BEING AN EMBARRASEMENT FOR YOU FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU TREMENDOUS FAGGOT

It's pretty simple.

>Ponies = white
>Alicorns = New Zealanders (because, fun fact; we are the most powerful race in the world)
>Griffons = Jews
>Zebras = niggers (supposedly)
>Minotaurs = idk, we only saw one
>Yaks = Slavs
>Breezies = Celtics
>Donkeys = idk, white trash?
>Bat ponies = not really cannon but still awesome.
>Changelings = muslims. Not a race but they infiltrate, pretend to be like us, then try to take over, only leaving after a violent backlash.
>Crystal ponies = cultured whites? They're just shinier ponies after all.
>Saddle Arabians = come on, it's in the name

Neigh.

Gee if only you faggots would fight ani-meh so hard. Or leftists trash. Oh well..

When it comes to the /SIG threads, they popup everyday on /pol, I believe
>>
There you can find, in a succinct way, answers for your questions. Physical improvement is the first and foremost step when one aims for mental health, it's a scientific fact, just do a quick search on google.
And I don't mean necessarily the obnoxious, obsessive gym culture; but exercising through a routine is essential nonetheless.

No. It's just good advice. To save the white race we will need to establish a white enthostate. A white Israel, pretty much. To do that we will have to defeat the Jews.

I love how this is the thing that triggers you. Degeneracy? Nope. Shills? Nope. Shitty one-line bait threads? Nope. Cartoon ponies? REEEEEE CALL THE MODS

It's hard to do. In general I don't give money to homeless or panhandlers because so many of them are con artists, and I don't think giving them handouts helps in the long run.

The best thing to do really is to focus on your own prosperity first while developing your character, and then once you've got money to share, you can figure out ways to share it.

Be a greedy dick now with the intention to share later on, I guess.

Generosity isn't about money, user.

>Laughter.