/esp/ General - Prepare for Civil War Edition

OFFICIAL /ESP/ DISCORD. ESPAムOLES, UNIOS AL DISCORD OFICIAL:
discord
.gg/kfbVn8K

FOLLOW THE REFERENDUM LIVE:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalan-referendum-live-updates-results-polls-spain-catalonia-independence-votes-a7975901.html

In Spanish:
rtve.es/directo/la-1/

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=ILyQjVpTYSI
twitter.com/bernabepaco/status/914399628820443136
twitter.com/interiorgob/status/914457752528916480
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914480947084582912
twitter.com/AlbertLloreta/status/914474680915984385
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Without using ebic memes, can someone tell me who is the good guys here?

>inb4 "KATALOANIA IS COMMIE REEE"

Give me some numbers to back that up. Because if you're just referring to a fringe or some shit I don't care, where is the evidence that the majority of these ppl are commies

>also inb4 "SPAIN OBBRESIVE"

Again, no memes, evidence please.

discord invite down

Think,meme states are shitty.
look at Kosovo.

Do you want another Kosovo?

This seems like a weak arguement though. Kosovo and Catalonia are apples and oranges.

So whats the current situation Jordi?
Are there chances of an armed conflict?

Catalonia is in top 3 richest region by GDP in EU, while Kosovo...you know, it's not even in EU.

I´m not Catalonian, so please don´t call me Jordi. And yes, the fire rises!

pon otro invite del discord tio que ese ya no va

this is the true thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

just do it spain please shoot em I'm bored

And Catalonia will be rejected by the EU due to Spain.

they won't survive alone and will become another Kosovo

Does it really matters for EU? If they want Kosovo in EU, they might just pull Catalonia into EU.

I just wanted to post here to say that fuck Spain and all of you spreading misinformation when it's clear you're full of shit. Just like this fucking retard that doesn't realize that's from 2010.

All of you Spanish cunts go back to siesta and let people with an average IQ higher than 90 decide for themselves their fate you fucking pieces of turd. Also go rob your fucking mother.

Where is my fucking flag gookmoot?

GOD BLESS CATALONIA!

I'm sorry Jorge, seems all spanish to me.
Nice, stay safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILyQjVpTYSI

new Yugoslavia now

are you going to die alfonso?

Question to the spaniards.
Does the referendum open a pissibility for a new falange movement?

Im tired of this shit

If Catalonia becomes independent what does that mean for the Spanish economy?

I hope so tho

We´d lose critically important industry, infraestructures and 9 million people.

discord link
.gg/Ff8pdC

How many of those 9 million people are "ethnic" catalonians?

It would just tank harder. Spain would get what they deserve.

35%, they had a massive influx of migrants during the last 150 years.

>Kekistan flag
I'll humor you
No one is good here, because the government is cucked beyond oblivion, spanish democracy is fucking trash and this whole matter has been managed poorly since 1978. Besides, they're all EU-cucks
The other side is full of progressives, Cataluña is one of the most left-wing places in whole Europe (only surpassed by Sweden), they are just as corrupt as the government (or even more, see Pujol), and the voters are using children as shields just so they can't get taken out by "muh ebil fascist Guardia Civil", their regional parlament made a new magic meme law (I wish I was joking, but they actually passed it) that basically says that they're over the Spanish constitution and they can do whatever the fuck they want
In the end, both are trash, but one is acting illegally and the other side isn't. There is a legal process for this, which was done back in late 2014 (I think) and the results weren't liked by the Generalitat, so of course this is happening now.
Besides, I've seen videos of the ballot boxes being transported to voting places, one of them fell and it was full of premade votes before the voting started. This is called "pucherazo" here in Spain. I'll see if I can get the video.

twitter.com/bernabepaco/status/914399628820443136 The video I was talking about. One of the boxes fell and BOOM, lots of papers come out.

what's the possibility it were just empty ballots? I heard the spanish goverment already cracked down and confiscated voter ballots and boxes earlier this week.

they confiscated less than 50 voter ballots. The indepes are really well organized. Shit could get messy quite fast.

>blank ballots already on the ballot box
I mean, it would make sense for transportation, but a bad sealed box is just another sign of tampering. Honestly, the whole affair is fishy. If you add to that the the ballot box isn't even transparent...

Reminder to crush separatist rebels hard.

Could be. In our country ballot boxes are never transparant either. But I agree it sounds fishy, but I think it sounds fishy from all sides tbhwyfam

Here they made it sound like they confiscated an entire storage of ballots and boxes.

I don't have the graphics proofs at hand, but you can search them by yourself if you are interested

>they hate tourists and want refugees
>held the biggest refugee manifestation in europe with more than 1 million people in pro of receiving more refugees
>the barcelona major, ada colau, is a literal communist
>have the biggest population of muslims in whole spain
>they did a manifestation in pro of muslims the very next day after the terrorist attack killed dozens of people

quick rundown: worse than commiefornia

FUCK OFF NAZIS

Just voted yes. AMA

So what's it gonna be? Catalunya stronk?

We really appreciate the love. Thank you very much! I hope that Catalonia and Australia get along in the future!

>comparing muslim populated kosovo with Catalonia

>implying there is a difference

catalonia has the biggest muslim population in spain by a big difference

wrong pic

>that basque country

SOON

It sounds beautiful isn't it?

Tanto monta, monta tanto, Isabel como Fernando.

UNA

Yes and they're leaving slowly. They came here anyway because of fucking retarded laws that your shitstained leaders decided to put up.

How are non-Catalan Spanish normies reacting to all of this mess?

eso eso el link esta caido

Bad time to ask, they are doing siesta.

I´m having a blast tbqh mate. This country was getitng boring.

CARA EL SOL

Con la camisa nueva/que tu bordaste en rojo ayer

riot police btfo
twitter.com/interiorgob/status/914457752528916480

>Prepare for Civil War
Good. If you start any shit, we'll exclude you from the EU, close the borders and French wine farmers will be happy again.

I hope so, we´d kick all the muzzies out and sell our wine to China.

Trips

China is a bit far, I'd sell to the near-Brexit UK and to America.
Also good look with the muslims. As long as we suffer from the EU, I think we have to keep them.

We'll just have another autarchy, it wasn't that bad actually.

If we leave, you wouldn´t be our boss anymore. SO SHUT UP! It has been decided, wine for the chinese, and bullets for the muzzies.

SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA SIESTA

rolling for Chaos in Spain by means of civil unrrest, people refuse the outcome no matter what, everyone becomes Nazis, Spain turns fascist

What if galiza also decided to leave spain and joined portugal..i mean the way they talk is more portuguese than castilian..
r o l l i n g

DELICIA

They are fervently loyal to spain

Y NO TE VUELVO A VER

So.. What happens when the results are in?

pls gib spanish visa

Sad, I liked all the tanned lolis in Spain.

Catalonia gets napalm bombed

>Galicia ever joining Portugal
lol

Nothing. Results dont mean shit without state or international aproval. They just want to make noise to get more euros from Madrid.

RESPECT FREEDOM OF CATALONY!

I don't like to brag, but I'm pretty much our generation's George Orwell. Expect me to be there and later write my own Homage to Catalonia

Kakie zhe ispancy degeneraty, pizdec prosto.

They have freedom, stop baiting with that bullshit, fucking commies goddamn it!

>Police vs Firefighters

Spicy memes

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914480947084582912

soon

twitter.com/AlbertLloreta/status/914474680915984385

woman gets her fingers broken one by one and her tits touched by national police

fake news or real?

suka ublyudok zaoral s tebya

Catalonia, suck my grassy balls

Na sosach, bydlo!

Sam eedee!

mat tvoyu ebal

>How do you want your Catalonia?
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP F A M

ME HALLARÁ LA MUERTE SI ME LLEVA
Y NO TE VUELVO A VER

UMA GAROTA BONITA!

Engleesh pleez?

Seems legit.
We're gonna get a shit ton of manipulated news in the following hours/days.

VOLVERÁ A REIR LA PRIMAVERA

Nice. Traitors deserve suffering

Fake. Feminist bullshit that spanish leftist say everytime but is totally false and they use it as leftist propaganda

>35%, they had a massive influx of migrants during the last 150 years.
how many of the migrants have been iberians?