STEVE BANNON IS WORKING WITH HENRY KISSINGER

Fuck Steve Bannon.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/26/politics/daca-hearing-deadline/index.html
reuters.com/article/us-depetris-afghanistan-commentary/commentary-steve-bannon-is-right-on-afghanistan-idUSKBN19S335
nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/politics/steve-bannon-nationalism-trump.html
altright.com/2017/04/07/reports-bannon-argued-against-syria-strike/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would that communist Mao ass kisser do anything against China?

Idk maybe the jews are trying to sabotage everyone at the same time cuz the jig is up?

there is literally nothing to change the minds of cult of personality

Memes can

because kissinger expected us to do a color revolution and break china into smaller pieces. he thought they would lose control and it would be a repeat of the opium wars when all the colonial powers dominated them. at the time there was anxiety between the chinese communist and the russian communist and th8ey had hoped to play on it.

nobody in the west expected china to dominate the way it is now. this is NOT how they planned it out. kissinger is somebody who wanted to team up with russia and encircle china while dumb fucks instead decided to go fight russia and send russia into the arms of china and against the west.

basically hubris has ruined the west. you see those demographics and how america will be 50% spics in the future? the exact thing happened with foreign policy. they thought they had this good thing going and then reality hit them in the fact

Clearly, Steve Bannon no longer has power in the White House. Pic related will insure Trump continues to take a left turn.

R E A L P O L I T I K

Trump is ending the FED you dumbass

Actually the Jews of the media are playing both sides of the Jared and Ivanka narrative because they want to get them kicked out since jared is brokering the peace deal to give Palestine sovereignty.

Kissinger is one of the hands-down most evil kikes who has ever lived.
Anyone willing to walk into a room with him is to never be trusted.

some user said after Trump fired Comey he visited Trump and told him if he keeps proceeding with his plan he'd kill his daughter

Whatever it takes to get these kikes out of the White House.

I support Kushner. Mainly because nobody knows what he's doing and if the Jewish media says to fire him I say keep him.

fugg no wonder he's out

Also makes sense why theres so many Bannon shills on this board during the week.

the jews got jewed.

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/26/politics/daca-hearing-deadline/index.html

>Kissinger is one of the hands-down most evil kikes who has ever lived.

Kissinger is a brilliant strategist. You can say he lacks moral character, but if you want to win, it's good to have him working for you.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING KIKE.

Kissenger is based. He wanted USSR Jews to be shoa'd. Truly /ourgoy/

We are just going to have to disagree on that.

Have Jared and Ivanka in the White House is a mistake and apparently Kelly is working on correcting that.

Fuck off kiddo.
You have a child's view of the world. It's an ugly place and sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to win. And if you don't win, you're fucked.

Fuck off you Jew. He's a fucking Jew.

Bro the fact you believe MSM news reports with shitty sources proves you're a moron.

Steve Bannon is an alcoholic degenerate anyways.

Checkem' we have achieved reality

Idk enough about bannon to care either way.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He seems less ideological than most.

>implying they aren't right.

China doesn't seem all scary now, but when they've got over 1000 ICBMs/SLBMs and several carriers, they will.

Listen. Once you're on Sup Forums defending Henry Kissinger you're not fooling anyone of who you are behind that flag. Just fuck yourself. Israel is a piece of shit. Your religion is a piece of shit. You're a piece of shit. Jews bring nothing but pain anywhere they go.

Get butthurt faggot.

I trust my President more than any fucking Jew media article. Especially ones that target people rarely seen in public and without named sources.

With amnesty?

Amnesty is a catchphrase Steve Bannon made up. You and I both know it's not going to pass in congress.

No shit, 53

Trump will be Jewed into oblivion

>le Jews

China is literally going to rule the world if people don't do anything to stop it.

US Dems are retards by trying to make enemies with Russia, and US Repubs are retards for doing business with China.

Trump is ending the FED. China isn't gonna do shit.

Do the right thing Trump and run your own administration. Tell your kids to go back to NYC.

Do the right thing. Stop shilling for Israel.

Bannon was not properly understood as a dove. He believes in war as long as it is fought against what he believes to be the right enemies. He opposed war in Syria, North Korea, and the Mini-Surge in Afghanistan. He supports war with Iran over alleged noncompliance with the nuclear deal and now escalation against China. Look into Israeli/Neoconservative propaganda against China and you will find Bannon's conscience.

>Amnesty is a catchphrase Steve Bannon made up
>Trump is ending the FED you dumbass
holy shit you are a mental patient. there's zero chance of trump ending the fed and amnesty wasn't invented by bannon you fucking retard. raygun in the 80's gave the first amnesty and amnesty don is the 2nd

Fuck off I don't believe anything you just said. Bannon is a pure and simple Zionist.

fuck bannon

I said Bannon supports war for Israel and you told me to fuck off. Why?

Because he supports all 3 wars you said he opposes.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Steve Bannon?

>who is he?
>why is Sup Forums interested in him?
>how did he become trump's advisor?
>why was he fired?
>how much power does he have, compared to now?

He's a snake. Whenever he says he's fighting for the MAGA agenda he's not. He ran a candidate in Alabama and shilled on Sup Forums and reddit about how Roy Moore was more MAGA than a candidate Trump endorsed.

Your hebe about to get the boot.

Well aware of the lefts and Obama administrations hate for Israel.

Kushner will never get the boot. YOU want him to get the boot because he's going to give Palestine sovereignity.

FUck off. This is how it always works

Arm a nation

use that as an excuse to go to war with it in the next administration.

I get it, he's a Jew. Keep in mind that Kissinger knows the incentives game theory and he's been at this a long time, atheist Jews like Hitchens hated him, the type we need to purge from our government, Israel is not our first primary target because they'd all come here if Israel was destroyed first, we must purge the internal before we destroy the external. That's why the left pushes pro-Palestine but and the right is at least on paper pro-Israel for now.

It's all about the order and timing whether or not this is successful solution to the JQ, even Hitler understood this.

if trump is such a fucking dumbass he gets duped by his daughter and son-in-law into making choices which will ruin him and america do you seriously believe he can ever win against zog, deep state, or other real deal actors? you think this dumb fuck who gets trickd by ivanka can end the fed or beat china? you're really fucking stupid.

if amnesty don is getting tricked by his daughter and jared it's already over

Dude. Enough is enough. I'm so sick and tired of the shills on this board pretending these people aren't pure evil. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know the damage and pain they have caused? Do you understand that it all could have been avoided? Fuck you.

TOP TEN ANIME ALLIANCES

I know you won't actually care, but for the rest of the thread here's evidence against your statement.

Afghanistan
reuters.com/article/us-depetris-afghanistan-commentary/commentary-steve-bannon-is-right-on-afghanistan-idUSKBN19S335

North Korea
nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/politics/steve-bannon-nationalism-trump.html

Syria
altright.com/2017/04/07/reports-bannon-argued-against-syria-strike/
> “Two sources close to Bannon told me the former Breitbart executive chairman argued against the strike — not because of its questionable constitutionality, but on the grounds that it doesn’t advance Trump’s America First doctrine. “Steve doesn’t think we belong there,” one Bannon ally told me. Bannon’s position lost out to those inside the White House, including Jared Kushner, who argued Trump needed to punish the Assad regime. …”

Trump isn't a dumbass thought. He fucking defeated the entire political establishment to become president. The fact that you're trying to make us think Jared Kushner is somehow manipulating Trump is hilarious. Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

Kike media. Anonymous sources. Bullshit.

>if amnesty don is getting tricked by his daughter and jared it's already over
>it's already over
Really makes you think.

(((we fought for)))

>king of the alt-right teams up with serial war criminal and personal friend of Mao Tse-tung

Have a wonderful day.

WTF WHEN THE FUCK WILL KISSINGER DIE?????????????????

He's been behind the scenes pulling the strings for 60 fucking years

no, trump didn't. what trump did was echo nationalistic rhetoric which existed for hundreds of years. any of the republican candidates would've beaten hillary in retrospect and trump beat the republican primary cause he wanted the wall and was against amnesty. so he stole the primary by lying about his plans and then barely managed to win the general election on his charisma and lies alone.

trump did a good job of not sinking, but america WANTED THE WALL. they wanted no daca and they wanted obamacare repealed. trump didn't make america want this shit he just said he would do it. there is a difference. america was always about american exceptionalism and america first and trump echoed it.

now amnesty don is going against everything he promised and is gonna be a 1 term president.

>Do you understand how stupid that sounds?
lock her up?
build that wall?
day no more daca?
repeal obamacare?
reality trumps trump and his promises

kissinger hasn't been in foreign policy for the last 8 years. he went around saying we need to make friends with russia instead of fighting them from the beginning. he wanted to team up with russia against china while obama wanted to fight china

(((Economic Nationalism))

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TRUE NATIONALISM.

Bannon is a pedophile.

I don't know about any of you, but I'm starting to feel like there's a loss of control amidst (((them))).

Usually groups like these would keep you looking in one direction with the dangling carrot and then change your direction by swinging the carrot in the opposite way.

With all this jews jewing jews nonsense, it's kind of like they're waving a stick and forgot to put a carrot there. It feels like the powers that be are deeply fractured and they themselves are not sure in which direction they're going.

Get a load of this faggot.

I understand better than you, being uncalculated will not solve it. I didn't say agree with him, but you should know your enemy. How stupid do you have to be not to understand infiltration, subversion, and deception? This is war, not a battle. You go off guns blazing at everything indescriminately and with no decernment for timing and you shoot your own goals in the foot. There are no good Jews. That's not the same as knee jerk reactions at the sight of a Jew when you can pit them against each other, divide and conquer, prepare direct counter-plans, and betray them.

WHY ARE (((THEY))) SO AGAINST CHINA? CAUSE THEY HAVE NO INFLUENCE THERE?

>Bannon is a pedophile.
i guess you never got the memo this is your version of dats racyst and people don't care. there's thousands of girls trained as sex slaves in britain. judges are ruling 12 year olds can consent to 28 year old men if they're muslim. chid brides are everywhere. only in the west is there even strict consent laws to begin with and those are recent developments.

nobody cares about children. if people cared about children then they wouldn't do 1/4 of the shit they do. kids don't matter whether they live or die. it's all virtue signaling by losers

you got some nice digits yourself buddy

BRICS

Same reason they hate Russia so much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

At least put some effort into it faggot.

YES. because china is going to dominate the entire world. america is going to be 20% white and filled with spics and niggers. do you think it can compete with asia at all?

japan alone has invented more stuff than all spics and niggers in history. so how the FUCK can america not collapse along with the west when it's filled with spics and niggers? china isn't taking 1 billion refugees to reduce their iq by 20 points so it's time for war

Sorry I don't have a jidf folder titled Kushner.

Kill all jews.

This needs to be talked about more, it's a direct threat to their entire globalist plans by fucking over the IMF. It's not sexy, but it's far more damaging. Control the money and you destroy their influence.

killing jews won't help you because you're a dumb fuck egalitarian loser who still is going to get fucked by shitskins. the west is finished. china is going to advance genetic engineering and prove how niggers/spics are inferior trash. the west is going to make it illegal to think niggers and spics aren't superior to whites

relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

Of course a Jew would say that.

What would happen if Palestine got sovereignty?

The jews have to live in Palestine!!!!!

hes a muslim

loli brides for everyone

kike.

honestly makes perfect sense in that they're both America first at the expense of every other nation on earth (and both hate the muslims).

of course Kissinger single handedly brought the middle east to the state it's in today by playing significant figures off of each other... not sure why he would need to work with Bann- he's playing Bannon

Well... this thread is getting weird so I will leave you with this last pic related. Time for Jared and Ivanka to go back to NYC.

REMOVE MOLOCH

>relating to or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.
this is why the west is going to collapse cause they believed the original kike and they worship a dead kike on a stick

You worship Satan you fucking kike.