Is Trump Jewish? Most of his kids expect Barron look deformed and semitic as hell with weak chin, hooked nose...

Is Trump Jewish? Most of his kids expect Barron look deformed and semitic as hell with weak chin, hooked nose, beady eyes and love for money.

I'd still fuck her.

I don't know, but ever noticed that young Ivanka looked a lot like Chelsea Clinton / Webb Hubbell?
Hmm...

Half-Jews maybe?

Wow never seen that picture of her. She does in deed look Jewish in that pic. Went to school with many Jewish girls that looked similar.

his wife

Someone on /po/ a few months back said youcan tell a Jew because they do not have a defined frenulum.

I think he might be right. I've been looking more lately.

HA NOT frenulum
Philtrum

>judaism is a race

Love for money is also a rich folk thing, grow up rich, thus being rich is normal and expected for them, their idea of poor is a middle class wage so one cant say its a jewish thing entirely, but yeah she does look a bit jewish...hard to tell

That's just what Slavs tend to look like

>Jews are just people praying
>they have DNA Tests in Israel for no reason
Sören Stop!

This fucking meme again. DNA tests can tell you whether or not you have Jewish ancestry, regardless of your religion. Even Bill Maher identifies as Jewish and he's one of America's most outspoken atheists. Not that you need him to tell you he's Jewish, one look at his face is enough.

>mfw very well defined philtrum

Wash your hair, user. Have a little dignity.

From Jew to Aryan just like that. It proves we are the superior people

you could have at least wished her a happy birthday.
>her
it's not terribly well defined but it is enormous. hope you enjoyed yom kippur

she "did" have that kinda hook nose..so its a possibility

You're right dhould have washded my greasy hair.
Thanks goy

Trump is not jew
just a wannabe jew. He'll never be one of them, no matter how many shekels he'll get.

Only Barron is Melanie's son, others come from this woman

>no defined frenulum
he's not wrong you know

Barron is the only one who matters anyway. He is and always will be /ourguy/.

Salvation will be found not in the father, but in the son.

The three older kids were with Ivana, right? She is Czech so maybe?

This

How did Tiffany get to be model, she's like 3/10. Donald has some terrible genes.

Is that photoshop ?

Tiffany is unironically as ugly as sin.

Trump is shit at picking wives. He is too narcissistic, so he always picks women who look like himself, which ends up reinforcing his own facial features. Trump has soft facial features, he should have picked a woman with hard facial features, like Julia Roberts or Demi Moore, so it balances out.

Trump is fucking stupid, producing heirs with slav blood is really retarded.

Melania has pretty hard and sharp facial features.

oy vey my president is gay

Unironically and without memeing, there has been incestuous, birthing relationships in the Drumpf (not trump) family

And that's why Barron is the only one who doesn't look like a kike

No enormous wealth for him then seriously non jews cant be trusted to handle too much money