Finnish girl loves refugee D

Finnish race traitor slept with an Iraqi refugee when she was 14 and got pregnant.
(Age for having sex is 16 here)

Now she's pregnant with her second child to another Iraqi refugee.

The few women on the comment section are almost all encouraging her, and telling her how strong she is. Pure degeneracy.

Feel free to degrade her as the subhuman she is.

Clip is only in mongolian with no subs, sorry.
youtu.be/6aywlVNuFcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalevala
youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c
youtube.com/watch?v=nyl9FMHRfOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares what some asian bitch does?

Unlike you, Europeans haven't their countries with niggers yet. We'd like to keep it that way, seeing how well that worked out for you.

haven't filled their countries*

I guess you could say that she, is finished.

>girl

sure

>Asian
>European

Uh, who cares? She's obese, has ugly thick eyebrows and black hair.
She looks like a drug addict.

>being a burger
>implying asians are inferior

Downvoted and commented. All I can do, my best friend is Suomi...gotta keep these bitches in check.

>We'd like to keep it that way
Whose "we" this chink fuck looks like she's enjoying her cultural enrichment just fine.

>another Finnish race-mixer
>another jawline that could make marble statues jealous

What does it mean?

why do white girls love dat black dick?

Exactly, and her children will on top of that be brown half-iraqis. Two of them.

Go back to plebbit if you don't know how to keep your country clean.

Finns are not European. You are swarthy Asians who came to Europe as invaders relatively recently, during the Mongol invasion of Russia. Nobody cares if you racemix because you and your country are already inferior.

One dumb girl does something to gain social points with other dumb girls who are being taught that loving """Minorities""""(who are a majority of the world population) is courageous and praiseworthy

Girls dont care about migrants, they care about feeling good. If lynching migrants was a way to gain social points then they would do that

Thanks desu. Women won't know what's wrong if there's nobody saying so.

Yes, your point being?
Nobody else is going to teach them it's wrong unless you do it yourself.

>Going after tiny brown iraqi pp
>not going after big Pale Lebanese cocc

Im offended

Listen to me now, you half mixed mutt.

Nobody gives a shit what you have to say, for gods sake a nigger ruled and controlled your country for 8 fucking years, so maybe THINK next time you try to insult your superiors.

Ps. You are a massive faggot, and my country would wipe the floor with your pathetic "united" states.

Of course she does. No white man would put his dick in that beast.

I didn't imply that you stupid squinty eyed faggot, I implied that asians aren't European

My family roots have been from this region since the iron age, can you say the same? Hell, we even had migrants to the US from my family, you're basically just a sidekick of us that thinks it's cool. :---D

>Finns are not European. You are swarthy Asians who came to Europe as invaders relatively recently, during the Mongol invasion of Russia. Nobody cares if you racemix because you and your country are already inferior.

ure mixed anyway

Go unclog a toilet you fucking pollock piece of shit.

Exactly why keeping our unique genetic line pure is important.

Thanks for the laugh, bud

Finland was lost centuries ago. It was lost when Genghis Khan and his many children ended it. You all are just the genetic misfit remnants, conquered so long ago you forgot you were conquered. You were exiled from the list of respectable European countries long ago. You carry the Mark of Cain. It's not just you, though. Most of Eastern Europe suffers under this delusion, but they are more honest about it like you and don't pretend to be "Nordic" even when there is neither a respectable historical or genetic link between you and that term. Russians admit they're mongrel sin and just sort of grunt and get to work anyway. You have to pretend you're not a Hapa-peasant hybrid.

If you live in NE parts of the U.S. there's a good chance you've got finnish blood in you... Mutt.

Thats why I am here senpai.

>Yes, your point being?
You cant unwash her brain
You can throw all the evidence at bitches and they still wont get it, hell there was even a bitch who got raped by migrants and then APOLOGIZED for her own rape.

Bitches dont learn, they just simply dont. I have no idea why they are so gung-ho on sticking to the mainstream narrative but im guessing its for social reasons

makes sense
u finnchinks are cute asf

My superior slavic eyes are not able to see what inferior mutt like you is saying

Sorry

When they write about her body in the paper just remember 1 thing:
>she deserves it
DO NOT FEEL SORRY!

Fat, man-jawed thot can't get a white man so she stoops to greaseball Muslims.

What's new?

Holy fuck fins are actually Asian I thought that was a joke

How does she have a following?

I mean, it's one thing to see a pretty white girl get BLACKED, but this finnish mongrel is ugly I couldn't care less about her.

In fact, uggos like her are a good way to bleach the arab gene pool.

>Implying finns aren't nordics

You mean scandinavian don't you?
Nobody in finland claims we wuz vikangs, we have our own proud history, gods, sagas, and national epics.

>thread about country X
>people scream how country X is not white
Every time

This enlightened perspective from a communist.
What's happening?

>be american
>get shot

I'm not from there and DNA tests show I'm almost completely UK with a little western European. I'm not a wannabe white person like you. Have fun fantasizing about Finland wiping the floor with anybody because you're military power is laughable.

>The day a murican learned something new

I have no idea m8... But her breeding degenerate offspring IS the problem. I wouldn't stick my meat in her anyways. But refugees are, and that's what must be stopped.

You mean americans scream how every country is white, right? They just want to fit in with europe, because they know they were blacked 200 years ago.

>>american flag
>>thread about country X
>>people scream how country X is not white
>every time

there, fixed it for you

What proud history is this? Can people just be honest about Finland for once? Your proud history is one of fighting off invasions, sometimes successfully, sometimes not so much. But successfully enough that your neighbors permit your existence as a small, semi-isolated enclave of Asian speakers with some European tendencies. That is the "proud history" of Finland. While this centuries long "proud" fight for mere survival transpired int he North Pole, , other real countries conquered the world around you. This is where you brag about your autistic math scores in a vain attempt to prove you're not Asiatic.

I've been in joint exercises with your beloved muhrines... They weren't any better than a 6-10 month finnish conscript. In fact, they can't fight for shit in forests. But I guess so after fighting in foreign deserts for 30+ years.

Nothing worse then being a nigger you will never be white you filthy nigger.

Why? As long as she sends the childs to Iraq or another planet before they grow, it should be fine.

Expecting you to know anything beyond the borders of the U.S. was too optimistic... My bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalevala
youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c

If you honestly think you could go up against any decent military you're fucking retarded. You exist because you're allowed to. If anybody wanted your shitty land they'd take it.

You know very well she won't. They'll live off finnish welfare and grow old enough to spread her mothers degenerate genes.

>If you live in NE parts of the U.S. there's a good chance you've got finnish blood in you.

No there is not.

Come back to Chicago Polish man

Bunch of rock throwers and rice warmers already proved we have nothing to worry about

Bump give this white the same treatment as the polish one.

What happened?
Did finnish girl dump you for someone less brown?
Or did finnish lad cockblock you?
Why so bitter, lads

Nobody cares about your gay epics. Nobody ever mentions them except you. They were not a meaningful contributing factor to European merit. You are a delusional tribe of tough but absolutely useless genetic holdovers that live on the edge of the world.

Be gone jew.

retards are everywhere

>post modernist gray hell-hole with no distinct cultures, traditions or customs.
I will pass
Zakopane is a home for every Polish man

The truth hurts. You are not taking an objective look at the Finns as a group. They are simply unimpressive, at best.

>Finland was lost centuries ago. It was lost when Genghis Khan and his many children ended it.
Fuck off. Let the Finnish people have their nation. People have the right to self determination no matter what.

And California is every Mexicans second home. Doesn't mean you can't come visit us

Truth doesn't come from jews. Now piss off back to eating your foreskins JEW.

How tf would someone care about some bitch that got fucked by a refugee

"Slav and superior" really only apply together in regards to squatting and brawling.

Does half of your population have military training? And seeing the expertise of your troops first hand, I can't say yours is any better. Especially for woodland warfare, or cold climates. Hell, even your equipment is yellow. YELLOW.

>implying I'm not the whitest person in the thread
Why don't you take off the meme flag so I can see what nonwhite country you're from

don't be defensive. It's an American.

Whatever you say Mr. 60%

If you genuinly and unironically think that slavs are squatting and brawling on daily basis then you really need to step outside every once in awhile

Ooga booga das rite. Fuck off nigger.

You do not know womens nature at all.
There is evil mean selfish bitch deep inside every female. They encourage her, yes, but their real feeling is disgust and moral superiority.

You really turn the memes into reality.

Hey based finngol. Is pic related... dare I say... of (((my))) people by any chance? Doesn't look white to me.

>Why don't you take off the meme flag so I can see what nonwhite country you're from
XD

Bloody hell i am screencaping this post

No she's not one of yours.

Brown eyes
Brown hair
Dat fake
Looks pretty kikey

Well, she is the vaginal jew.

mesopotamia'd

Link the ylilauta thread, Teemu.

LOL.
I knew finns were based.

>Underage AND racemixing

BTFO

She'd be a qt if it weren't for the tattoos and social media attention whoring

fingolians just CAN'T resist the AMC (average Mesopotamian cock)

>has to post his heritage to prove hes white
Meanwhile, Europe is white by default.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyl9FMHRfOE

Finnish is such an ugly language. Suits this bitch well.

americans are truly a sad people

You have been..
BTFO'D

How can Americans even compete

Fug :D

meant for

>0.2 finnish
Sorry, you aren't white. One drop rule.

Just keep sucking our dicks like good little boys

Yesterday some americucks posted their heritage and most had some Med and African roots

I bet you took this sample from your dog

Jesus. You can't even shitpost right you toilet cleansing retard.