Nanoha mourning thread

I think that at this point, it's beyond clear that the third movie doesn't actually exist, there will never be another TV anime, and the franchise is dead.

Press F to pay respects

F

>GoD/Innocent anime never

I've come to terms with this ages ago but here's you're F.

To be fair, it would be rather disrespectful to continue the series after Yukarin's death. Bless her soul.

>Yukarin's death
You just mean her career right?

I think that was the joke.

Nanoha has been dead since StrikerS aired.

She is dead to the fans

My question is what did she do this time?

>She is dead to the fans
Not to me. I love her voice, even as a crazy psycho bitch like Nui.

She's in Ange Vierge which is airing next season.

I like the fact she either plays a loli or a crazy girl, she sounds like another VA who should have been the star of the franchise

I liked strikers the best.

Or a looney onee-chan like Tabane Shinonono in Infinite Stratos.

You have shit taste.

If Nana wants to continue, they could do a Fate / Rein Knights anime. With Erio as the MC.

I don't know about liking StrikerS the best, but I certainly like Subaru the best.

Erio and Caro have so much potential. I want a that makes the team to go to Caro's home planeta and thus she faces the town that exiled her years ago.

Subaru could punch a fucking beam into existence, how is that not awesome? Sure the cast was too large for its own good but I seriously don't get why it get's so much hate, just because the lolis grew up?

Mah Nigga

Can Fate save the franchise?

It's a combination of things. It's the time skip, the move to Mid-Childa, the dumping of all of the minor characters we've come to know and like, and the major shift in tone to politics and training so boring that makes shounenshit look appetizing. And as you said, the cast is bloated as all hell.

StrikerS could easily have been its own series without pulling the Nanoha franchise down with it. Replace Nanoha, Fate and Hayate with some faceless instructors and it might have actually worked better, since we'd be more inclined to care about lesbot and co. instead of wondering why the characters we know and like are wasting their time training newbies for a fight they could have easily handled themselves.

Well it was hated primarily for the techo-babble and feels talk that seemed to constantly plague the series. It wasn't like the first season with its adventure or like A's were you were kicked in the teeth with action from the start

I hated the fact they changed all the character's personalities to be soulless bureaucrats who were always patting themselves on the back for mundane stuff.

I get it, you are strong mages who respect the law

I hated the fact that Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate get so much character development off-screen. Since we're here for them, a rational person would think that we'd want to see that character development happen.

Exactly, I came here for a Starlight Breaker that can destroy cities not feels

What feels? There were no feels in StrikerS, unless you boredom.

I love Lanster. I loved her in StrikerS and a loved her even more when she took Nanoha out with Starlight Breaker in Vivid.

How many more chapters do you think Vivid will last since it looks like it's heading into a final arc?

rip sweet princess

Vivid was a mistake

>STILL no BD solicitation
I can't even think of any other anime where they just didn't put any BDs on sale

Sound Stage X is so good, guys.

It is, Subaru is too based.

So I wasn't dreaming and they still haven't released BDs for Vivid. My god, how much did that show fuck up

>thus she faces the town that exiled her years ago.
Bonus points if they have to deal with lots of dragons.

>Erio going full dragon knight never

Rip Nanoha

>yfw no season of lesbian cyborgs fighting interdimensional crime

Yeah, no. Nanoha would be disappointed in you.