Tfw 26

>tfw 26
>tfw realized im officially an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

echo.msk.ru/news/2065420-echo.html
youtu.be/lO7XSX3-KFw
youtu.be/iaN0SstPsGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not worry. After 30 you stop giving a fuck.

26 is a baby, wait til you hit fifty .
I still used to care at 26

Oldfaggotry describes one's length of time in the Internet Hate Machine, not age since birth.
Which you'd know if you were an oldfag.
Lurkmore noob

I'm 71

We would have your problems, bro ... And at this time in the rashka Dikcheads:

The bridge of the 19th century near Novgorod is again buried because of a shortage of funds for restoration.

echo.msk.ru/news/2065420-echo.html

I've been here since the Sup Forums habbo raids. I'm litally a Sup Forums oldfag as well as an irl old fag.

I do not understand my Muscovite friend.

Dug out the bridge of the 19th century. No money for restoration. They decided to bury it again. Google translator, sorry, bro.

Just hit 26 myself. A few weeks prior came to the realization that my youth is officially over, never to return, and now it's nothing but a slow march to the grave. I finally feel the weight of time on my shoulders and it's probably time to talk marriage, houses, kids, and all that shit now

Remember me as you pass by,
As you are now, so once was I,
As I am now, so you must be,
Prepare for death and follow me

Um no sweetie. 26 is still fairly young.

op we are the same age and Sup Forums exp. However i am a Chad irl and you are panicking about being in your mid 20s

30 is the new 20

at least youre a bitcoin millionaire though right?...right?

i have a kid, shit tier job, zero debt and a sexy fiance
i'm doing okay

I WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIEI WANNA DIE

no. this is my most bitter regret in life. I knew about the darkweb, btc and more back when btc was like a few bucks a pop. i fucking regret not buying. FUCK

> that feel when been 26 since June
> telling myself I am old af
> going bald
> at least not a virgin and had 5+ sexual partners

no wizardhood for me, closer to 30 than 20 now, fml

Same boat but just remember you would have sold at $50 or 100 or 500 or panicked like everyone else during the first crash. You wouldn't have them now, and if you still did you would likely keep holding them until their final crash/death

for some it is 35, for others it is 21, and some rare people its 14...

It really depends on soul age, the older your soul, the faster you will figure life out, this is just a theory I have on life.

As a Christian I still remember this raid. Still loled.
youtu.be/lO7XSX3-KFw

That video was shit highlights were better.
youtu.be/iaN0SstPsGo

Wuwawewa and shambala, birthday memes from a time long past, thanks user
>op we are the same age and Sup Forums exp. However i am a Chad irl

BASED warriorpoetmind