youtube.com/watch?v=Z5iaUwinBCQ

youtube.com/watch?v=iBDH8sWhUIc

youtube.com/watch?v=NkHOD-0OyeE

youtube.com/watch?v=kpgKa-mxUdo

youtube.com/watch?v=1fO_C8FwIpc

youtube.com/watch?v=0JgqYLLTaWg

was I just MKUltra'd?

fuck

man I have no idea what the fuck I found. these videos have less than 5000 views each. what is this shit.

Where are the cards from tho? Don't tell me theyre official cards. That would be really fucking creepy.

>was I just MKUltra'd?
This.

bob from twin peaks? as in the entity

they're official bros.

I think I know what this is and I feel... old

No fucking way. These are way too fucking creepy. How did you find them?

>tfw you never get to see the advanced supersonic aluminium nazi hell located beneath the hollow earth

youtube.com/watch?v=U6bcBQrogfU

how does the seed find the ground from the tree

So you have a copy of the game and found the cards from there?

I know what 13013 is.
I understand all of this deeply.

>advanced supersonic aluminum nazi hell creatures from beneath the hollow earth
if you want to know more about those

youtube.com/watch?v=RdxCBGAB0fg

I've come to understand that if you actually believe in prayer and a God, it will give you psychological benefits. It doesn't matter whether religion is man-made or not, the alternative is hopeless materialism.

glad youre still here nazi hollow earth bro

i wont leave so soon. even if mods want me to do so

the pink wojack is a meme originating from /biz/

You can buy them on amazon

>church of the subgenious
>sub synonym of beta

Never Saw bob on these cards desu

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Arent there new cards coming out once in a while? The masons in the temples of Antarctica are constantly printing the icons on newly found temples out on these cards.

you said it. it is shit. in its purest form.

Arent there new cards coming out once in a while?
I wasn't sure but I think so.

>The masons in the temples of Antarctica are constantly printing the icons on newly found temples out on these cards.
It's not necessarily mean that every "prophecy" that described in the temple will surely happen, right?
I wonder on what is it depends...

Bump

I ain't watching that. What even is this?

what in the absolute fuck is going on
why i have never seen this shit
some of the images on cards are in the iluminati game i have seen before but this we should have seen this?

OP what the fuck have you done

Twin peaks as in the great pacific Northwest show. where occult luciferian sodomy occurs to usher in a global "nirvana" after a child of God was raped as a kid to forever alter the course of music genres post y2k. Be glad you do not dwell in these lands friend. Babylon shall fall.

The last cards spammed on Sup Forums were interesting but these new ones are overtly anti-Christ, I counted like 3 or more that blasphemed against God.

the cards seem to be linked to the videos and all seem to from the 1990's like the version of the game i have seen.

The Jejune Institute is dead. The Elsewhere Public Works Industry is dead. Go back to sleep Bob. San Francisco does not need you anymore.

Just a defunct counter-culture cult from San Francisco, no need to be alarmed.

i really am glad im not in those lands.. which child are you reffering to? theres been plenty of sodomized and mk'd "artists"

A Dallas based group calling itself The Church of The SubGenius claims that the end of the world may come sooner then you think. Founded in 1980 by millionaire business man J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, the Church has attracted over 10,000 members across the world. The fanatic followers of this self proclaimed anti-religion are busy preparing for the rapidly approaching apocalypse they call X day. "This is the day we have been preparing for all our lives," explains cult leader Rev. Ivan Stang, "the glorious day when the X-ists shall rupture us up on the space vessels of the sex-goddess." The X-ists, it turns out, are a race of space aliens who are on their way at this very moment to completely >obliterate the earth. However, the tycoon Dobbs has promised that all his followers will be saved from mass devastation by being taken aboard pleasure saucers where every hidden desire is revealed and fulfilled.
it does sound too bad

I fear and know this so called defunct cult had no idea what they discovered.

These cards have so much text in them. That's not how you make a card game...

Why can the human eye distinguish 300 different shades of green?

resort.com/~banshee/Misc/8ball/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=egnY1ens-0A